Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 11:27:02 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: WSOP (World Series of Poker)/Other Facebook Poker Games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WSOP (World Series of Poker)/Other Facebook Poker Games  (Read 2101 times)
Atomic
Confused Newbie

« on: November 02, 2016, 12:03:11 AM »

I've looked around and see that this forum is for bot users who are willing to bet actual money and that's fine with me. I personally enjoy playing Poker games with fake virtual money as I find it more enjoyable to play around with and it is fun to participate in large wager matches without any real consequence. My question is if there is anyway to bot games like WSOP (Not the money one) or games like Zynga Poker. I see people with literal billions of dollars in WSOP and have thousands of rings. To get ONE ring you need to win a certain tournament 5 times or more and with every ring you get on that specific tournament, the amount of wins you need to get another increases. I'm willing to pay a considerable amount of money for something that can help me with these games and it would be much appreciated if someone can help me out.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 12:17:33 AM »

A couple months ago someone did report that our bot is working at "WSOP Free"

I didn't really understand what he meant to be honest, so you might try the 200-hand free demo there and see if it works for you.

Can I ask what the attraction is? Are there eventual real money prizes?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Atomic
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 02:36:13 AM »

Thanks for replying! Honestly, I think it's the amount of money that I could earn is what attracts me the most. There are no real money tournaments just fake virtual money. The tournaments are really addicting though, and would love the bot to carry me through the process.
Atomic
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 03:00:28 AM »

A couple months ago someone did report that our bot is working at "WSOP Free"

I didn't really understand what he meant to be honest, so you might try the 200-hand free demo there and see if it works for you.

Can I ask what the attraction is? Are there eventual real money prizes?

I tried doing it on the website, as the free version doesn't require a download, the bot cannot find the poker window. Is there any solutions to that?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 04:32:18 AM »

No the bot only works with download version

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: WSOP (World Series of Poker)/Other Facebook Poker Games
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length