Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:38:44 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Money for nothing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Money for nothing  (Read 10599 times)
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »

Better than you Lion version?

To make it clear the Seven profile only plays EV+ hands and EV+ Situations and conserves its chips and in these tournaments you don't need too much efforts to go far your opponents will do the job by killing themselves. Chip conservation is better there than chip accumulation. KGB or the Lion has more chance to finish 1st but will waste chips trying to pull out advanced moves on players ready to call you with the bottom pair on the river.
Robocop
Confident Newbie

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 02:47:30 AM »

Hi Gang i'v tried all the free profiles out there , not saying they don't work but for me Sevens the one that keeps cashing for me. its most certainly paid me back for the bot its self plus some. Lion v15 busts out early not sure what games your playing with Kelly but its not done me any favors .. look all the profiles have had hard work put into them and i am  thankful to all who put them out for us to try,its just Seven seems to do well for me and was just hoping to share it around a bit. foo fighter never done anything for me but busto

PEACE @ POKER
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2016, 08:43:05 AM »

Hi Gang i'v tried all the free profiles out there , not saying they don't work but for me Sevens the one that keeps cashing for me. its most certainly paid me back for the bot its self plus some. Lion v15 busts out early not sure what games your playing with Kelly but its not done me any favors .. look all the profiles have had hard work put into them and i am  thankful to all who put them out for us to try,its just Seven seems to do well for me and was just hoping to share it around a bit. foo fighter never done anything for me but busto

I am very happy that you found your profile and your field to play with it but my point is when you have several profiles choosing the most appropriate one is important to win more money. Every profile has its strategy, we don't play against the same opponents, we have a different vision when it comes to cashing personally I prefer seldom big cashing than cashing small often. A profile can have great results on 20$ tournaments and not so impressive results on 2$ ones and vice-versa that's why it's also important the know weaknesses of your profile before registering a tournament with it. There is no magic profile that can make you win big everywhere.
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2016, 12:54:57 PM »

Ty KiddPoker,

I will give FooFighter a go...
Were your good results in fullring, NL, micro stakes?

Hi Robo,
I'm not arguing or putting Seven down just interested in your honest and as I see unbiased opinion, after reading your post I tried Seven and I won some money with it, so I'm certainly not sending it to the recycle bin I will use it again. I'm only new to botting, but poker is a major pass time and an interest for me as a hobby, I'm not here to grind nor with a dream to get rich quick, perhaps there is a proven all mighty be all and end all profile out there that I could install, forget, and leave to play forever, but I am not on a quest for it, that would be no fun for me, I want to experiment explore and try out all sorts, so even if I had lost money with Seven I would still thank you for sharing and mentioning it to me Robo Smiley

I think what ykcip75 says is very wise, when I play poker without a bot I constantly adjust my strategy depending on the situation not just for different rooms or different buy-ins even more finely than that, for example I play a $5 mtt a few times each week and I will change my style and strategy in that game very much depending on whether I play it mid-day Tuesday or say 7 Pm Friday evening.

To answer your question about Lion I have not compared it on a like for like basis with Seven, I have played Lion in $3 plus buy-ins only, but played Seven in $0.50 and $1 buy-ins. To complicate matters further ;) I played Minestacker in 2 MTTs last night and cashed in both, one just after the bubble, and in another I placed 5th out of 240.

Disclaimer:
I am not recommending anyone to use Minestacker nor am I claiming it is a winning profile, if you attempt any of the things I do make sure you have a safety net, or preferably a trampoline so that you can enjoy the bounce back as much as the fall!
KiddPoker
Confused Newbie

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2016, 03:52:30 PM »

Hi, I tried Foo Fighter in a few small stakes poker MTT 3.00 and under mostly late at night. Left it on during the night after I entered it in a tourney and it got 2nd in one of the few I tried it in. Thanks for your input on your experiences.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Money for nothing
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length