Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 09:10:41 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season  (Read 66917 times)
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2016, 12:59:25 AM »

There is likely to be a  lot of   Giants , Lions  and Panthers stacked in week 2 . Even with high scorers from those games , we still  need to find  those  3 or 4 sleepers or Egor's contrarian picks to beat the competition .  ninja beer
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:34:57 PM by GreenFish » Logged

All The Art of Poker Lies in A Fine Mingling of Holding On or Letting Go !
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2016, 07:03:46 AM »

For the first time, I won $ on every game I played (5 games). Not a whole lot. Bet $19 total and won a free ticket for a game this weekend, and won about $69 on the rest. By the end of Sunday, was was up $0. I won everything after the two games on Monday night. 49ers defense helped with the shutout. Steelers picks really helped as well.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 06:17:40 PM »

Yeah, Daily fantasy is more of a lottery than people will care to admit to.

You can have all the stat sheets you want, guys will go down on injuries or have bad games.

It's funny that USA legislation considers Daily fantasy legal for being a game of skill, but poker is looked at as gambling.

In my opinion, Poker is more a game of skill than Daily Fantasy, but both involve a mix of skill and luck.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »

There are people that will argue that the same guys win regular , so it has to be game of skill.   It seems that the regular winners can spend anywhere from Twenty thousand to a hundred or more thousand on teams and entries.   It is something like owning a goodly % of the lottery tickets while we have one or two.  That could swing the odds in their favor over all the single bettors.  However , like the lottery someone has to win and sometimes it is a casual player that takes home the bacon.   rockout  It is probably the same as Poker and Poker Botting , the more time, money and info you learn to utilize, the more your odds increase.   beer
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:47:21 AM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2016, 12:22:14 AM »

QB: Cam, Palmer, McCown
RB: D Johnson, D'Angelo, Woodhead, Zeke
TE: Jesse James, D Walker
WR: O Beckman, T Fuller, M Floyd, T Benjamin, AJ Green

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 12:53:10 AM »

Solid bunch overall , I don't see McCown though Huh?  , very contrarian to say the least.  . beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 01:47:14 AM »

He's back, he's cheap, and has the highest projects Points per $ projection on rotogrinders

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 01:08:21 PM »

No Eli for QB?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »

I do mostly tourneys where his projected ownership will be too high this week.

Rivers is a good pick

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2016, 08:39:31 PM »

Well.... Eli was a bust anyway  Cry

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 03:59:02 PM »

Some small cashes , I went 8 for 8 on tourneys .  I am waiting on Ashlon Jeffery in the Mon. Game to get a little more  Huh?   Over all I doubled up at DKs and came out just slightly ahead at FD .   beer

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 04:35:54 PM »

Wish i could say i was that lucky. Eli and A.J. Green killed me this week. Cashed in a few small ones, but overall lost $. I'm not good at this.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »

LOL no one is "good" at this from a results standpoint. Just keep building smart rosters that gamble in the places you want to gamble.

AJ Green was a killer. I feel you there.

But for me David Johnson was death on most of my rosters. I was sooooooooo sure paying up for him was the right move. I didn't even know the cardinals split snaps with another back! Going back to buying cheap running backs...

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 09:57:11 PM »

It is high variance if you play Tourneys , perhaps we should mix in some cash games to survive.  I didn't use Eli , but according to past performance he should have been gold .  Go figure  banghead . I did notice reading JMtoWin that he generally hates paying up for RBs as well .    It was a strange weekend all in all , Iam beginning to believe that's what we should be prepared for most weekends .   Go  Contrarian ... boxing beer
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:57:00 PM by GreenFish » Logged

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2016, 06:37:22 AM »

Looking at -  QBs -  Luck - Carr - Flacco   WRs - J Jones - A Brown - Willie Snead - Tyrell Williams   RBs  DeAngelo Williams - Mel Gordon - C. Sims  TEs - Dennis Pita - Clive Walford       DST -  Pit   -  Mia     Undecided beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 07:06:31 AM »

Man I love that list looks a lot like my own.

I have a Fanduel account so I'm playing a couple rosters on the Thu-Mon slate stacking Ryan/Brees + Julio/Snead and leaving the Thursday game alone, which I think is the hot tip this week

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 10:09:24 PM »

I like S. Shepherd on the Giants for a sleeper, plus Desean Jackson, S Smith on Baltimore, and for QB I'm gonna take a shot with Prescott and Flacco

So I like the value tight ends of Jesse James or Pitta and then putting J Reed in at the flex position

But on my millionaire shot I'm gonna have to go with Rivers or Luck

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2016, 04:03:45 AM »

I've been using Blount for the past few weeks in many lineups. I think he has great value (at least at draftking). He certainly did not disappoint tonight.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2016, 10:24:22 PM »

I was wondering  where we stand in the DFS player pool .  I remember last year when Mr Phil said he felt like the fish when comparing his picks to some others, we may not be the pros but, after seeing the following we are by no means the fish.  I wondered how some guys got so many points on the Thur to Sun Tourney.  I checked their line up and they have 7 or 8  Houston or New  England guys .   lol  " that would indicate a likely fish."  
Here is my thinking on it -    10% are pros and semi - pro stat sheet guys
                                       -   40%  are sharp thinkers and utilize various other means to gather info. ( Hopefully Us)
                                       -  40% are armchair quarter backs that think they know more than the gurus etc.
                                       -   10% are fish - they will eventually pay everyone else's rake.

I also think the pros would rather see each other win than some one from the other categories , because if a rec. player wins big , chances are that chunk will largely be removed from the pool.  Where as if the pros win it's more likely to generate back in .  

It is a high variance game , so some times it will seem daunting when our line up is way out of the cash.   There are a lot of people playing and it's  a lot like large field poker MTTs , The big money is at the top but the small cashes are often vital to staying in the game . beer

PS  Mr Phil   I wish I had Blount on my roster this week............Good Pick   thumbsup , he was on the million dollar winners card last week..  beer
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:13:49 AM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 02:59:41 AM »

Finished my Millionaire entries. On Draftkings I ended up using Mariota - and I'm happy with it  Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length