Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 09:07:41 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season  (Read 66916 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2016, 12:25:01 AM »

you should be able to click the lineup then find contests to enter

good luck with that hope one cashes high

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »

My first shot at multiple entries with Keys , didn't cash the big one but was profitable by more than double.  I am looking at the Mon - Thur slate , four games this week .  Then on the weekend I think I will up the ante to 100 entries if I find some Key players again.      For  Mon - Thur slate  I like    Big Ben - L. Bell and R. Kelley -  A Brown or Diggs with Eli Rodgers and either E. Ebron or C.J. Fiedorowicz .     beer

All The Art of Poker Lies in A Fine Mingling of Holding On or Letting Go !
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2016, 08:22:23 PM »

I might to too busy this week to do the normal research and just take a few blind shots.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2016, 11:57:52 PM »

How are you guys so far in terms of being up/down for the season?

I'm just curious because I don't see how this can consistently lead to cashes. Maybe a few bingo winners, but don't see sustained earnings over a long time unless you're using a HUGE amount of entries across a wide field for a marginal return.

I find myself not as interested in the NFL overall. I no longer am playing fantasy leagues and my father's work league, which I was a part of for over 14 years, dissolved due to decreased interest. I'm not sure if it's due to the player egos and bs "political protests", or just lack of enthusiasm from viewers (or a combination of both), but the NFL has been losing viewers overall this season.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2016, 12:04:42 AM »

I'm down. The guys that make money at this play the bigger-priced events and do half cash games. I'm just playing bingo.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2016, 05:14:47 AM »

DFS  has been learning process.  That's why at this point I have decided to try multi- entries .  I think we have to cover ( find)  the  weekly sleepers  in order to have a chance.    I  keep my expectations for a "big" win about the same as winning WSOP .  lol beer
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:34:58 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2016, 05:41:17 PM »

Can't resist the $20 Turkey Shoot with 1.5 Million in prize money.

Completely fading Indy, taking Bell + Steelers D.

Lions receivers. 

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2016, 11:29:41 PM »

Sunday Multi - Rosters   QBs -    Wilson ,   Newton , with    Ajayi , Edeleman , Beckham  mixed and matched .   I hope the Roster Grinders  computations throw me a live one.   ninja beer beer
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:21:36 PM by GreenFish » Logged

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2016, 06:34:30 PM »

Well   this weeks ( Micro )  Multi Rosters  returned  10%  of my investment .   lol      beer

Hope your results were more productive..
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:33:00 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2016, 09:11:15 PM »

No I've tanked hard and am deciding whether I even want to reload again.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2016, 07:14:00 PM »

I love Carolina this week. Newt is cheap on Fanduel. The speedster Ted Ginn is cheap on both sites, and even Olsen isn't expensive after a couple low outputs. They are home and should rock.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2016, 02:13:01 PM »

I'am just winding down the  NFL season with what  I have on account.  It has been fun to pick players etc. , but winning big would be similar to lottery.  ( Unless you play Large Cash Double ups )   . Personally,  I make out much better with straight up sports betting.  This weekend was typical  of most, as I had       Ty Montgomery as  a " Key" (33.3) and Brees (33.36) and D. freeman ( 37.5) and lost money  banghead  except in Cash games.  The variables that have to go along with even astute choices are becoming  Roll Eyes.  I will probably leave any winnings on account and maybe even reload next fall , for the"fun factor" of it. I 'am not interested in any other Sport on DFS.   I don't recommend DFS Tourneys  to anyone with Variance issues. As it will be more than Poker MTT'S even are. That's my consensus  for now...        beer                          I may study up and plunge into Cash Games next season.   beer            Merry Christmas .... beer
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:24:38 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2016, 06:50:28 PM »

I'm having a lot better luck with NBA, just use the Rotogrinders player projection tool and pick the highest-ceiling guys. Wins 50/50's about 80% of the time.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length