Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 08:45:35 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season  (Read 66915 times)
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2016, 02:08:11 PM »

Over at GB  it is looking positive for Ty Mont. to play .  Jordy Nelson has a hand injury but not serious .  I watched the game last week and Nelson looked alright.  It could be close to  record game for A. Rodgers as most of his targets are in place.   I am going with  Brees and Rodgers at QB.   There are a lot of potential chalk guys this week.  I used your T. West suggestion in some rosters .  I also decided to join the Cash Game band wagon and went 50%  on those. Heres to a good weekend .  rockout beer
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:37:53 PM by GreenFish » Logged

All The Art of Poker Lies in A Fine Mingling of Holding On or Letting Go !
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2016, 06:34:49 PM »

The more of these Packers guys that actually are cleared to play the less I like any of them -- and Devante is way too chalky now for me.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2016, 08:25:52 PM »

Yeah  I mostly just  like  Rodgers alone , and I used Ty Montgomery  with him some  but ,  overall,  too many targets to pick from on that team . There are lots of other choices this week .  Some  sleepers I'am looking at  are C. Coleman, Tyrell Williams , D. Sproles , K. Britt  K. Benjamin and  Dontrelle Inman .  ninja

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »

Winning Team $50,000.00  for $3.00        A. Rodgers , M. Gordon , M Ingram , A. Brown , J. Nelson , G. Tate  ,A. Gates , L. Murray , Rams .  Huh?     All star players no sleeper needed  Huh?    I got $40. back from $70. investment , losing $30. while having these guys on rosters but not all together.           I think,  to  consistently win bigger  you need roster in the hundreds of entries. It is just too  fine of a window , if you have certain scorers mixed wrong on any particular  Roster you can be out of the money while the right mix gives another guy  50 Gs..  beer     It's all about the mix. ninja
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:22:54 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »

Heard that, brother. I picked good players who produced, dang it, and still lost money this week....

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2016, 06:46:54 PM »

Week 10   QBs - M.Ryan - M. Mariota      RBs    Zeke - DJ -  C. Ivory - K. Bibbs    WRs -S. Diggs - T. Hill - Julio - J.J. Nelson    TEs - D. Walker - A. Hooper      -   DSt -   Ari  - SD .   Huh? beer
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 11:42:31 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2016, 10:13:22 PM »

I always figure out RBs first for tournaments to drop below the chalk I'm looking at Ajayi and J Howard

Low priced WRs I like Humpphries, Innman, Cord Patterson in order to mix in some high priced flex players like A Brown, D Johnson (mega chalk)

TE I'm all-in on Z Miller

Cutler is a great low-priced QB this week if you need one, Newt is the mid-range guy, but if I'm paying up gotta take Brady

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2016, 01:08:58 AM »

Yes   Iam  going to enter at least one  Cutler - Jeffery - Miller  Stack     .     I also found it hard to go  against Brady , that is now or any time , but I am going back to the Ryan - Jones well once more.   I do like  Inman for cheap but there is a few dart throws in the range - R Mathews Tyreek Hill and  Brian Quick could all surprise.   My gut says not to leave DJ or A, Jeffery from my rosters .  thanks beer

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2016, 11:47:06 PM »

There are some nice mid-season bonus style games this week .  I am going to go a little harder at it , so far  I have 16 Rosters entered in 58 spots.   some double ups included.     It will be  smash or  rockout   lol beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2016, 02:34:38 AM »

yeah they don't have the millionaire $20 entry contest this week?  Huh?

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2016, 02:38:47 PM »

Once again it's about the mix .  Looking back at my two posts with the players I listed - Mariota - 28.6 , Zeke - 43.9 , D.J.- 27.1 - S. Diggs- 32.4 , D. Walker 30.4 , T. Hill - 20.1 , and R. Mathews - 32.9 were all there on my two "short"  lists . Total of those 7 players =  225.4 .  Together  with any two  others that made up 16 points between them  on the same Roster would have made the 100 grand  Roll Eyes.
 By the time I was done mixing and matching and "overthinking "  I lost  $50.  of my $200.  invested this week.   Huh?      I don't think there is anything wrong with  the way we approach but you either need a ton of luck or a " ton" of entri es .  banghead beer      

P.S.   An example of keying on one wrong guy that can haunt you is,  I put Ashlon  Jeffery on almost every entry , and because of his price . I had to mostly  omit my #1  TE Choice - Delanie Walker ( who I loved in Here)   and took low priced TEs  instead, that bombed  for instance " A Hooper"  1.8 pts  Huh?      That is one area I will look to improve on . smash beer
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:12:21 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »

I crashed too  rip

you should have used the lineup builder on rotogrinders to come up with every possible combination for the 25-cent contests

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2016, 06:39:12 PM »

Is there a way to import them over , it would be extremely tedious to individually input 50 or 100  teams on the lobby the way I see it.   Huh?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2016, 07:23:41 PM »

yes DK lets you import them by CSV file!

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2016, 09:32:30 PM »

A few teams have good spots this week .    Lions , Giants , Steelers , and Pats could all be potential blowouts. beer
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:45:12 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2016, 10:44:16 PM »

Went through and did my 25-cent game stacks to start the week practicing making line-ups. One player that really sticks out to me is RB Gore. If he's not chalky I'll probably be all-in on him.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »

I am going to start with that format as well , especially this week to see who I can roster .   beer     So far my hunch RB  is J. Ajayi.   against the Rams...     I do note however that Gore is Mr. Consistent... beer     There is a lot to sort through  with so many high scoring  teams in good spots..

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2016, 07:28:53 PM »

Well  , you finally have to decide -   This Week I am down to -   QB -  R. Wilson , A. Rodgers       RBs - L. Bell , C.J. Prosise , J. Alayi , J. Starks      WRs- D. Baldwin , A . Brown , J. Edeleman , A. Hurns     TEs - J. Reed , J. Thomas        DST - Det , KC or Mia.. beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2016, 11:33:51 PM »

I like the L. Bell , C.J. Prosise combo and I like J Thomas tight end so you can afford some of those other guys (Hurns too)

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2016, 11:56:05 PM »

I just did my first CSV  transfer   20 teams for a practice run.   We Still have to input them one by on once you have them imported over to DKs ,  but at least I covered some players with my Keys  being -   Wilson , Bell ,Prosise . beer
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:24:08 AM by GreenFish » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: DFS NFL 2016/17 Season
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length