Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:52:26 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Can the following be done? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Can the following be done?  (Read 8253 times)
Billy33
Confused Newbie

« on: July 31, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »

I am looking to play multiple tables on U.S. sites such as Betonline, Bovada, etc. I want to implement a profile that will allow me to input unique opening ranges from every position and auto fold any hands that don't fall into the criteria. I want to play all of the hands myself after the flop, or if I am facing any action. So only the bot controls unopened pots from each position by either open raising or folding. I want to basically save time and concentration multi tabling by having most hands played automatically preflop when facing no action.

Is this relatively simple? I will have no problem paying someone to help me with this but I want to make sure I can do this before I invest in the product. Thank you.
Sleeper
Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 10:51:16 AM »

It can be programed to Beep.

So it could beep when it has a hand to play.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 07:07:12 PM »

That is very easy to do. Read the PPL Guide. You just need to define your preflop play. Postflop will look like this:

flop
when others beep force

turn
when others beep force

river
when others beep force

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 10:20:16 PM »

That is very easy to do. Read the PPL Guide. You just need to define your preflop play. Postflop will look like this:

flop
when others beep force

turn
when others beep force

river
when others beep force

Thank you Egor. Are there people I can pay to make this for me? Or at least tell me what I am doing wrong if I can't script properly.

Also, is it possible to make the bot wait a random variable of time between X and Y before taking action preflop? That way I don't act at say, 4 seconds exactly every time on every table preflop. Just to make it less detectable, though I doubt anyone could detect this considering I will be actually playing every hand. Thanks!!
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 10:29:04 PM »

Thank you Egor. Are there people I can pay to make this for me? Or at least tell me what I am doing wrong if I can't script properly.

Also, is it possible to make the bot wait a random variable of time between X and Y before taking action preflop? That way I don't act at say, 4 seconds exactly every time on every table preflop. Just to make it less detectable, though I doubt anyone could detect this considering I will be actually playing every hand. Thanks!!

You can use the 'delay' option....

3.3.14 Customizable Time Delay

Shanky Technologies poker bots have a built-in randomized time delay of 1 to 3 seconds before acting. We
feel this is appropriate for most situations, looks normal, and doesn’t hold up the game. However, there may be
certain situations when delaying your action further is desirable. For example, when you hold a very strong
hand and want to appear as though you are deliberating before acting. In this case, you can add the word
delay followed by a space and then a number at the very end of your codeline (after your action is specified).
This will cause the bot to wait an additional amount of time, specified in seconds by your number, before
acting. Here is a preflop example:

When in bigblind and raises = 1 and calls = 0 and lastraiserposition <= 4 and hand = AK call force delay 5

In this situation you are in the big blind holding AK and face a raise from a player who open-raised in late
position. This codeline forces the bot to wait an extra 5 seconds before calling, which might lead your opponent
to believe you had to think about whether or not to call, and therefore do not hold as strong of a hand as you
actually have. Here is another example from the flop:

When haveset and opponents = 1 and bets = 1 and raises = 0 and betsize <= 10 call force delay 7

Here you flopped a set and are heads up on the flop in last position against one opponent who bets into you.
This codeline forces the bot to wait an additional 7 seconds before calling, which might result in the opponent
concluding that your hand is weak and inspiring them to make another bet on the Turn.

Please note the added time delay is in addition to the existing random 1-3 second built-in time delay. In some
games (especially speed-poker type structures) waiting too long before acting could actually cause you to time
out, fold the hand, and be seated out. So don’t go overboard and use this feature wisely.
Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 11:08:13 PM »

You can use the 'delay' option....

3.3.14 Customizable Time Delay

Shanky Technologies poker bots have a built-in randomized time delay of 1 to 3 seconds before acting. We
feel this is appropriate for most situations, looks normal, and doesn’t hold up the game. However, there may be
certain situations when delaying your action further is desirable. For example, when you hold a very strong
hand and want to appear as though you are deliberating before acting. In this case, you can add the word
delay followed by a space and then a number at the very end of your codeline (after your action is specified).
This will cause the bot to wait an additional amount of time, specified in seconds by your number, before
acting. Here is a preflop example:

When in bigblind and raises = 1 and calls = 0 and lastraiserposition <= 4 and hand = AK call force delay 5

In this situation you are in the big blind holding AK and face a raise from a player who open-raised in late
position. This codeline forces the bot to wait an extra 5 seconds before calling, which might lead your opponent
to believe you had to think about whether or not to call, and therefore do not hold as strong of a hand as you
actually have. Here is another example from the flop:

When haveset and opponents = 1 and bets = 1 and raises = 0 and betsize <= 10 call force delay 7

Here you flopped a set and are heads up on the flop in last position against one opponent who bets into you.
This codeline forces the bot to wait an additional 7 seconds before calling, which might result in the opponent
concluding that your hand is weak and inspiring them to make another bet on the Turn.

Please note the added time delay is in addition to the existing random 1-3 second built-in time delay. In some
games (especially speed-poker type structures) waiting too long before acting could actually cause you to time
out, fold the hand, and be seated out. So don’t go overboard and use this feature wisely.

Thank you very much. I will start reading more I just wanted to make sure these things were feasible before I invest too much time into this. It sounds like it can do exactly what I want, which is basically a preflop folding/raising bot that beeps whenever I am needed. 
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 10:54:59 AM »

Thank you very much. I will start reading more I just wanted to make sure these things were feasible before I invest too much time into this. It sounds like it can do exactly what I want, which is basically a preflop folding/raising bot that beeps whenever I am needed. 

It is indeed possible to create a preflop folding/raising bot. You just have to create a bot with specific actions from specific positions when holding specific hands.... You also have to create 'second orbit' actions.....
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 06:55:20 PM »

The bot already has a random time delay built in. It waits between 0.5 and 2.5 seconds each turn before acting, randomly. You can program a further delay for certain actions if you wish.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 07:28:13 PM »

It is indeed possible to create a preflop folding/raising bot. You just have to create a bot with specific actions from specific positions when holding specific hands.... You also have to create 'second orbit' actions.....
Thank you. Where can I find someone experienced and trustworthy willing to make this for me if I pay them?

Also, would you mind telling me roughly how hard of a script this is to create? Any estimation on hours needed would be great.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 07:41:23 PM »

Piece of cake. I will help you for free as I do all our customers.

1. Read the PPL Guide. No getting around this.

2. Try writing a couple simple codelines to start your profile.

3. Start a new topic on the PPL Board, post your fledgling codelines and what you are wanting them to do. We will step in and help. Soon you'll have your profile.

robot

Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 02:52:15 AM »

Piece of cake. I will help you for free as I do all our customers.

1. Read the PPL Guide. No getting around this.

2. Try writing a couple simple codelines to start your profile.

3. Start a new topic on the PPL Board, post your fledgling codelines and what you are wanting them to do. We will step in and help. Soon you'll have your profile.

robot
Hi Egor,
Thanks for the help.

I am not going to lie, this is like chinese to me. I would much rather pay someone a reasonable amount of money to create exactly what I want. It will take me dozens of hours and frustration to get this done.

I want the following:
Custom opening/folding ranges from every position at 6max cash.
Beep when hero is facing an open raise preflop and has a hand that is not programmed to auto-fold from each position. Hero takes control.

I would eventually like to add in preflop 3bet and calling ranges from all positions vs all other positions but that will be a lot of work so the above will be good for now.

My primary site will be Bovada.

Thanks.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 03:11:00 AM »

I would be honored if you would read the PPL Guide and give this a shot. I wrote it with guys like you in mind, who understand poker terms but have no computer programming knowledge (like me).

Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 03:59:23 AM »

I would be honored if you would read the PPL Guide and give this a shot. I wrote it with guys like you in mind, who understand poker terms but have no computer programming knowledge (like me).
OK, I'll try. Do hand strengths have to go in order when constructing ranges or can they be random? Thanks.

I am almost positive I am going to end up frustrated and give up but I'll still give it a try. If I do decide to pay someone where do I make that request?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 04:19:17 AM »

random

when (hand = AK or hand = AQ suited or hand = AJ suited)

Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 05:06:22 AM »

Does this make any sense? This is what I came up with just for UTG. The raise and call stuff is obviously not relevant to UTG but will be relevant to all other positions. What I am not understanding is how I can program it to play short handed. If it is 4 handed I obviously want to use a range from the CO as my UTG, not my UTG range. So I need to change that position somehow.

EDIT: I switched UTG from First to StillToAct = 5. That should resolve the issue I am talking about I assume?
custom
preflop

in StillToAct = 5
when (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or hand = 66 or hand = 55 or hand = 44 or hand = 33 or hand = 22 or hand = AKsuited or hand = AQsuited or hand = AJsuited or hand = ATsuited or hand = A5suited or hand = A4suited or hand = A3suited or hand = A2suited or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = JTsuited or hand = KQsuited or hand = QJsuited)
when Raises = 0 and Calls = 0 raise 3 force
when Raises >= 1 beep force
when Calls >=1 beep force
when others Fold force
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 07:06:01 AM »

almost

When StillToAct = 5
when (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or hand = 66 or hand = 55 or hand = 44 or hand = 33 or hand = 22 or hand = AKsuited or hand = AQsuited or hand = AJsuited or hand = ATsuited or hand = A5suited or hand = A4suited or hand = A3suited or hand = A2suited or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = JTsuited or hand = KQsuited or hand = QJsuited)
when others Fold force

Billy33
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 07:40:19 AM »

custom
preflop

When StillToAct = 5
when others Fold force

when StillToAct = 4
when (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or hand = 66 or hand = 55 or hand = 44 or hand = 33 or hand = 22 or hand = AKsuited or hand = AQsuited or hand = AJsuited or hand = ATsuited or hand = A9suited or hand = A8suited or hand = A7suited or hand = A6suited or hand = A5suited or hand = A4suited or hand = A3suited or hand = A2suited or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = AT or hand = JTsuited or hand = KQsuited or hand = KJsuited or hand = QJsuited or hand = KQ or hand = KJ or hand = T9suited or hand = 98suited) Beep force
when others Fold force

when StillToAct = 3
when (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or hand = 66 or hand = 55 or hand = 44 or hand = 33 or hand = 22 or hand = AKsuited or hand = AQsuited or hand = AJsuited or hand = ATsuited or hand = A9suited or hand = A8suited or hand = A7suited or hand = A6suited or hand = A5suited or hand = A4suited or hand = A3suited or hand = A2suited or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = AT or hand = JTsuited or hand = KQsuited or hand = KJsuited or hand = QJsuited or hand = KQ or hand = KJ or hand = T9suited or hand = 98suited) Beep force
when others Fold force

when StillToAct = 2
when others Fold force

when StillToAct = 1
when others Fold force

when StillToAct = 0
when others Fold force

Hows this look for a rough draft? I just need to make the ranges now.

I just tried running it in the bot and got this error: Line 6: New 'When Condition' block encountered without any 'When Condition Action' statements for last block.
Sleeper
Botter

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 09:28:23 AM »

Is this right? You have a when condition without an action?

When StillToAct = 5
when others Fold force

Should it not be ?

When StillToAct = 5 AND (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ  blah blah )

when others Fold force
Sleeper
Botter

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 09:38:01 AM »

You can save a bit of typing by using User Variables. For example, Define hand strengths at start of code

custom
preflop

//--- Get Hand Strengths ---//

WHEN (Hand = KQ Suited OR Hand = KJ Suited OR Hand = QJ Suited OR Hand = JT Suited OR Hand = AT Suited ) USER_BigSuited
WHEN (Hand = KQ OR Hand = QJ OR Hand = JT OR Hand = T9 OR Hand = 98) USER_StraightDraw
WHEN (Hand = A Suited) USER_FlushDraw
WHEN (Hand = 99 OR Hand = 88 OR Hand = 77 OR Hand = 66) USER_MidPairs
WHEN (Hand = 55 OR Hand = 44 OR Hand = 33 OR Hand = 22) USER_SmallPairs

Then later, save some typing

//--- Pre-Flop CutOff/Button/SmallBlind Steals ---//  

WHEN BotsLastAction = NONE AND (StillToAct = 3 OR StillToAct = 2 OR In SmallBlind)
  When RAISES = 0 AND CALLS = 0 AND (USER_MidPairs OR USER_BigSuited) Raise 3 Force
  When RAISES = 0 AND CALLS = 0 AND (USER_StraightDraw OR USER_FlushDraw) AND RANDOM <= 60 Raise 3 Force  
  When RAISES = 0 AND CALLS = 0 AND USER_SmallPairs AND RANDOM <= 75 Raise 3 Force
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:16:50 PM by Sleeper » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 01:57:21 PM »

I missed that -- he's right, you can't have two lines in a row without an action

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Can the following be done?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length