Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 02:55:25 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ** Free ** Profile Restoration Project 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print
Poll
Question: Profile ??
MTT (Better than the Lion)   -6 (40%)
Cash (6 max probably)   -5 (33.3%)
SNG (HU SNG, 6 max, 9 max triple up??)   -3 (20%)
Other   -1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: ** Free ** Profile Restoration Project  (Read 130096 times)
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #320 on: October 12, 2019, 01:25:55 PM »

120 buy-ins this week and up 21 buy-ins! rockout
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2019, 04:36:35 PM »

New Version of TheLuckyOne...

Version 137...

- Fix : Not Pushing AK when shortstacked and not (In Bubble or ITM or Heads Up)
- Fix : Fold during Heads up on the turn when having the top pair and raised before the flop.
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2019, 03:00:49 PM »

125 buy-ins this week and down 22 buy-ins. Variance swings in play. thumbsup
elkid
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2019, 01:57:21 AM »

Since the LuckyOne is not a complete profile, if I want add the flop/turn/river section of another profile (such as WebMTTAgg or KGB) to complete it, would I just add the line "WHEN Others" followed by those sections?
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2019, 01:43:44 PM »

Since the LuckyOne is not a complete profile, if I want add the flop/turn/river section of another profile (such as WebMTTAgg or KGB) to complete it, would I just add the line "WHEN Others" followed by those sections?

It is a complete profile. Dont "select all"and copy paste it from the link; scroll to the very bottom first, then select the entire profile and copy it over.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2019, 09:43:09 PM »

Nice observation the post flop code is not independant may rely in some rare cases on the default PPL or default code.
Next version I will add some default two pair to royal flush play decisions and then close with when others when others fold force.
As you said you just need to add when others at the end of the specific postflop section and then copy paste the instructions.

It is a complete profile. Dont "select all"and copy paste it from the link; scroll to the very bottom first, then select the entire profile and copy it over.

There is a download icon beside the printer icon.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2019, 10:22:58 PM »

I guess I misunderstood. I thought he was having the issue I had when I just clicked the link and copied what first showed up with select all. It only takes the preflop of the profile if you do that.

I guess he was bringing up the fact that the code is left open on streets to allow .ppl code to act as safety net.

I usually run the doodlemtt.ppl as a safety .ppl for mtts and sngs.

One thing that should be mentioned is if you use "when others" and add the other code, make sure to watch out for how your open and closed statements are structured for the code you are adding in. It should be okay, but may get tricky.

Also, realize that you wouldn't be putting the code in the same hand strength sequence of the lucky code, so earlier sequence code in the lucky codeblocks might fold when your added code far below actually would want to call.

The issue is hard to describe but I'll try
1. Two pair codeblock early on in lucky code does not define action for board condition.
2. A pair codeblock later in code calls for fold.
3. A two pair codeblock in the bottom code you added when using "when others" would call
4. Bot will fold due to number 2 above.

The real way to do this would be to integrate the hand strength codeblocks with whatever profile you want to use, but that gets tricky.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 10:38:32 PM by Mrphil » Logged

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
elkid
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #327 on: October 26, 2019, 12:57:50 AM »

The way ykcip75 understood is the way I meant to express it.

I understand how it can get tricky, but I want Lucky to be the "top" profile and the other to take cover any holes. Doodlemtt is good but it relies on some of the default coding too. I have other good profiles that I paid for so I figured I would just use that.

Thanks
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #328 on: October 26, 2019, 03:48:05 PM »

This past week I started out as usual with my SNG grind. Then as I was reviewing hand logs one morning, I decided to step up to a higher buy-in. I kept seeing good hands busted by usually calling an all-in against stupid bluffs. The villain would sometimes catch a turn or river that would put me out. So I rationalized that I needed to go to at least a $3 buy-in to reduce this from happening. I believe that I made the correct decision. This past week I invested over $200 in buy-ins. I had a positive ROI of 3.96. boxing
winter12
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #329 on: August 22, 2020, 01:22:46 AM »

I realize this post it old but I'm hoping for some clarification.  Lion V 15 is not fully working and coding for final table play is needed?
elkid
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #330 on: October 14, 2020, 08:11:52 PM »

The bot doesn't know you're on the final table.  So this profile uses uses a combination of number of opponents and bigblind size to determine that.  The instruction is asking you to determine the bigblind level that you think would be the final table.
Jempeffle
Confused Newbie

« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2020, 02:23:12 AM »

Is there a more recent version than the "Version 15 #Restored 11-May-2017" of Lion? It looks like there were discussions in 2019 about updating the profile. Not sure if I'm running a later version of Lion that doesn't have all the updates. Just curious to see if these profiles are still being worked on or if this project is dying.

I've been using the 11-May-2017 version and made three final tables in the past couple days, with a 3rd place finish in a field of  that would have gone heads up had it not been for how the board ran out. Very happy with the profile, but have noticed some leaks. Hoping there's a more up to date version available.

A couple questions though. Is there a way to identify sitouts? I'll have a sitout to my left and I don't want the bot folding to the sit out when it folds around to me.
Ability to identify when close to the money and tighten up on the bubble? Bot shoved A3o on the bubble into 4 or 5 players and bubbled a tournament when it could have easily cashed. Was during hand for hand play.
Ability to snap call when holding AA preflop facing an all in with no action left? Looks like a bit of a slowroll when sitting there like it's thinking before calling.

Would also like to see the bot check to the pre-flop raiser when first to act after the flop, after calling a raise pre and smashing the flop. Example, bot calls 3x raise pre with QJ and flop comes QJ5. Bot will bet into the preflop raiser instead of checking. Would like to see the bot not always bet like that. I'm seeing a lot of situations like this where our opponent is folding when we donk bet after hitting the flop. They would most often c-bet and we could go for a more profitable check-raise instead. If opponent checks back, we start betting for value on the turn. I think there's an argument for donk betting into the pre-flop aggressor on certain textures and sometimes just to mix up your play, but we shouldn't be betting 100% of the time into the preflop aggressor when hitting the flop like that.

There are some other tweaks I would like to see, but pretty new to all this, so trying to learn how to fix things myself also.

Thanks for all the work you guys do.
maxxous16
Confused Newbie

« Reply #332 on: November 22, 2020, 07:09:15 AM »

Is there a more recent version than the "Version 15 #Restored 11-May-2017" of Lion? It looks like there were discussions in 2019 about updating the profile. Not sure if I'm running a later version of Lion that doesn't have all the updates. Just curious to see if these profiles are still being worked on or if this project is dying.

I've been using the 11-May-2017 version and made three final tables in the past couple days, with a 3rd place finish in a field of  that would have gone heads up had it not been for how the board ran out. Very happy with the profile, but have noticed some leaks. Hoping there's a more up to date version available.

A couple questions though. Is there a way to identify sitouts? I'll have a sitout to my left and I don't want the bot folding to the sit out when it folds around to me.
Ability to identify when close to the money and tighten up on the bubble? Bot shoved A3o on the bubble into 4 or 5 players and bubbled a tournament when it could have easily cashed. Was during hand for hand play.
Ability to snap call when holding AA preflop facing an all in with no action left? Looks like a bit of a slowroll when sitting there like it's thinking before calling.

Would also like to see the bot check to the pre-flop raiser when first to act after the flop, after calling a raise pre and smashing the flop. Example, bot calls 3x raise pre with QJ and flop comes QJ5. Bot will bet into the preflop raiser instead of checking. Would like to see the bot not always bet like that. I'm seeing a lot of situations like this where our opponent is folding when we donk bet after hitting the flop. They would most often c-bet and we could go for a more profitable check-raise instead. If opponent checks back, we start betting for value on the turn. I think there's an argument for donk betting into the pre-flop aggressor on certain textures and sometimes just to mix up your play, but we shouldn't be betting 100% of the time into the preflop aggressor when hitting the flop like that.

There are some other tweaks I would like to see, but pretty new to all this, so trying to learn how to fix things myself also.

Thanks for all the work you guys do.

Unfortunately holdembot cannot see sitouts, this is a problem for SNG / MTT ...
For the leaks you can post them here, with the line we can always easily modify,  or even make a topic with the improvements. wink.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ** Free ** Profile Restoration Project
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length