Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:06:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Here Checking In 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Here Checking In  (Read 3607 times)
NattyLite
zeros

« on: June 29, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »

Hey guys, your favorite lite pilsner ale here!

I purchased the bot yesterday and I am excited to be a member of this forum and community. Any tips out there for a newbie?

Thanks!
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 01:08:14 PM »

Hi Natty,

I know more about beer then poker and Ale is not a pilsener!  lol

Welcome. First things to do is play freerolls and read, read and read.
Read about: bankroll management , rakebackproviders , misreads and other technical issues, (free) software, Wildfire (paid) . Read!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 07:05:43 PM »

Real pilsners are good. You find them in Czech, Germany, and small craft breweries (for example Oscar Blues Mama's Little Yellow Pils)

American light beers are not real pilsners and are not good.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »

You are right Egor. I am from the Netherlands and here, vom Deutschland and from Tsjechiƫ we sure know about pils(sener) . I do like the american IPA's though. They are quite expensive over here, like 2 to 4 euro's retail for can or bottle. But you won't hear me complaining , I am in the best spot for beer , in the Netherlands, 45 minutes for german boarder and eaven closer to belgium. If someone abroad needs a special beer from here let me know. I can buy them cheap and ship them to you!

Proost!
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Here Checking In
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length