Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 11:44:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Sneaker Bots 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sneaker Bots  (Read 6225 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: March 17, 2016, 11:07:29 PM »

Just curious if anyone here is into the sneaker bot scene? Looks like its pretty big in Europe as well as the USA.

This is only for my own personal interest. Shanky certainly isn't going to enter that market -- got our hands full keeping up with poker.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 10:57:05 AM »

I had to google it  lol

No thanks , I already have a a pair of sneakers  Grin
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »

It's an eBay reseller business -- you buy hyped up hard-to-get pairs at retail when they "drop" at Nike, Adidas, and various retailers (who must sell at retail). The drop times are usually at the top of some hour or another and you start your bot a few minutes before.

Today, for example, you could have used a bot to get these at $180:

and then sold them on ebay for: http://tinyurl.com/h6drmf9   jawdrop

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
macroman
zeros

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 10:19:36 AM »

haha wow, I can't believe this is an actual thing. Very interesting.

A while back I wrote a "woot" bot that would buy up 3 "bags of crap" from woot.com as soon as they were released.
I got a few hundred dollars worth of loot from it.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 10:56:17 PM »

Lots of specialized bots around these days .
I have been offered to buy a Youtube bot that will make money thanks to Adsense , it will just rip any youtube video based on content , and upload them again to your youtube channel with new logo , music etc. Lets say it upload 100-200 videos in one day and some of them go viral you could earn some good money .

macroman
zeros

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 06:36:50 AM »

Lots of specialized bots around these days .
I have been offered to buy a Youtube bot that will make money thanks to Adsense , it will just rip any youtube video based on content , and upload them again to your youtube channel with new logo , music etc. Lets say it upload 100-200 videos in one day and some of them go viral you could earn some good money .

I'm not okay with this one, content creators work hard.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 07:12:26 AM »

youtube will ban those accounts and remove the videos as soon as they are discovered

fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »

youtube will ban those accounts and remove the videos as soon as they are discovered

True , but in the meantime it will generate enough clicks to your main account and Adsense , you can have lots of Youtube channels operating at the same time . I am not sure why they are allowed to operate, they could ban their Adsense account if necessary. 
Just try to search for new videos , it's easy to spot who the bots are.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Sneaker Bots
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length