Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 11:38:46 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Poker sites stealing my credit card info! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Poker sites stealing my credit card info!  (Read 5141 times)
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« on: January 26, 2016, 09:34:30 PM »

I have had zero issues with a particular credit card being compromised (ever, for years) until I deposited on sites (Betonline, ACR, BCP). I just had to have the card cancelled due to multiple fraudulent online purchases being attempted.  banghead

Unfortunately, they have a lot of your personal info as well (especially if you wish to cash out). It just comes with the territory, but it sucks.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 07:14:04 AM »

Legit poker sites doesn't steal card info surely one time you forgot basic precautions when using your credit card and that happened just one time is enough.
Also you can deposit with a credit card and just after the deposit delete the card info from the site !
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01:21 AM »

My credit card cuts me off every time I make a deposit, until I "verify" some recent purchases. Nothing like those off-shore transactions to flag you! The homeland security office probably has a file on all us online poker players.

tinfoilhat.gif

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »

My credit card cuts me off every time I make a deposit, until I "verify" some recent purchases. Nothing like those off-shore transactions to flag you! The homeland security office probably has a file on all us online poker players.

tinfoilhat.gif

Yes. Online poker players. The greatest threat to the world. lol.  I was getting hit with so many random transactions. Someone even tried to charge over $700 on LinkedIn. Strange! I mainly just purchase stuff off Amazon. I did purchase some poker tools (Poker Edge), etc.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 07:24:30 PM »

You do realize if you don't carry your card in a protective sleeve these days all the info (including the 3-digit code on the back) can be scanned in any public place using cheap scanners you can buy on eBay.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 07:03:38 AM »

You do realize if you don't carry your card in a protective sleeve these days all the info (including the 3-digit code on the back) can be scanned in any public place using cheap scanners you can buy on eBay.

I think that is only if your credit card has an RFID chip. My card didn't have one. So they got the info some other way. However, that is a good point as I do have other credit cards that do have RFID chips embedded in them.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 04:03:52 AM »

protect your driver's license also, all my cards are in an aluminum case.

boxing banghead
fima
zeros

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 11:59:42 AM »

I did purchase some poker tools (Poker Edge), etc.

I think enough that poker adge you bought, they seems closed now.. and maybe reprofiled to carders, no? Enough was download trial and antivirus said: ops, this is dangerous thing... and then they close.. and now we hear little echo for that time..

p.s. i hope its poker adge, not poker sites.. cuz its really sad if they stealing, rats..
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 04:18:32 AM »

Sorry! I meant "Poker Tracker" not Poker Edge! Poker Tracker is not the culprit as I used a different card for that purchase. In fact, I only used my compromised credit card on BetOnline, ACR, Black Chip, and for Amazon purchases.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Poker sites stealing my credit card info!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length