Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 11:14:12 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR, BetOnline, Black Chip Poker observations (from a USA player) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACR, BetOnline, Black Chip Poker observations (from a USA player)  (Read 18934 times)
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« on: January 06, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »

I will probably stick with ACR over the others.

ACR
-Good selection of MTT tournaments. You can build your bankroll on the low/micro entry fee MTTs
-Decent NL cash traffic

BetOnline:
-MTT tournaments seem nonexistent compared to ACR.
-I played .50 NL (manual) and my spider senses went off. Very strange play from players. Lots of wild bets with low-quality starting hands catching 2 pair after 2 pair on the flop. Goes with the territory of .50 NL I guess, but it just seemed more like hyper aggressive play with luck as the style. Raise and re-raise with any two cards, constantly. Perhaps two players were just colluding at my table. Just going on my feelings, not stats or anything else...
-Lots of players at the low-stakes cash tables. That's all I'd play at this site.
-HUDs don't work with BetOnline

BCP:
I cannot deposit by credit card. My credit card works on ACR and BetOnline, but not on BCP. None of my cards work, actually. So I might not bother with this site.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 04:26:52 AM »

Anyone else getting BetOnline disconnects?

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Cygnus x1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:24:03 PM »

which windows version are you using?
                                                jeff
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:31:12 AM »

which windows version are you using?
                                                jeff

Win 7 Pro 64 bit with 4 GB RAM

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Cygnus x1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 05:36:01 AM »

thanks for the info. now I have to figure out how to dump windows 10.
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 08:06:58 AM »

thanks for the info. now I have to figure out how to dump windows 10.

I also have a second Win 7 Pro 64 bit machine that is a VM. I can adjust the RAM as I see fit as my host system has 32 GB RAM. Yes, the bot doesn't work with Windows 10 for Betonline or ACR yet. It partially works for ACR (just doesn't know what your stack amount is).

greenpoker44

Regards,
Greenpoker44
XL5
Botter

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 03:27:47 AM »

How would you rate the ACR software?  Can you compare it to BetOnline which sucks because the table view is small when the bot is running and the hand replay feature is non-existant.
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 04:32:31 AM »

How would you rate the ACR software?  Can you compare it to BetOnline which sucks because the table view is small when the bot is running and the hand replay feature is non-existant.

ACR / BCP software is better than BetOnline. I don't really play on BetOnline much, other than a few freerolls with the bot.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
eslebederkaiser
Botter

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 04:50:51 AM »

I also can not deposit by Credit Card on BCP. However, you can deposit with bitcoin. Open a coinbase (or other bitcoin exchange account) and purchase bitcoin with dollars. It takes about a week to get your bitcoins in your account then you can deposit on BCP. It works great I have had no issues.
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 06:01:34 AM »

I also can not deposit by Credit Card on BCP. However, you can deposit with bitcoin. Open a coinbase (or other bitcoin exchange account) and purchase bitcoin with dollars. It takes about a week to get your bitcoins in your account then you can deposit on BCP. It works great I have had no issues.

I'm kind of clueless on how to use bitcoins to deposit and how to withdraw and convert bitcoins to cash...

Regards,
Greenpoker44
eslebederkaiser
Botter

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »

Coinbase does all that for you. You link your bank account to coinbase you can buy and sell your coins. I am sure there are different services out there that is the one I am familiar with. They are a US based bitcoin company. Bitcoin has a daily conversion rate so make sure you use them right away.
XL5
Botter

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 05:42:52 AM »

Bitcoin is interesting and I would like to know more because:

I looked at the ACR site and saw that the fees to withdraw any winnings were atrocious compared to 888 where I am used to withdrawing small sums with NO service charge, direct to my bank account.

Then I looked further and it seems to imply that there are no charges when the account is funded with bitcoin and withdrawals are removed via bitcoin.  Is this true and if so, what is the downside?  Is it easy to get bitcoins or sell bitcoins using PayPal?

Call me

Intrigued.
eslebederkaiser
Botter

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 12:49:56 AM »

ACR will not allow me to withdrawal Money with Bitcoin. But I can deposit with it. I use 2 factor authentication with google to access my coinbase account. Anytime I buy or sell or trade Bitcoin I get an email.  You link your Bank account to coin base and link a credit card and give them a photo ID. This gives you instant verification and Bitcoins are deposited immediately to your account. If you just do the Bank account it will take 6 days to get your coins.

When you log into Coinbase the site will tell you the rate in Bit coin to dollars. 1 coin is worth $406 dollars. Lets say you get 200.00 in Bitcoin. So at today's exchange rate $200.00 worth of Bitcoin is 0.4918 Bitcoin.   So you log into ACR and choose cashier and then choose deposit, popular e wallet and choose bitcoin. Then it will ask you how much you want to deposit in dollars in this example we are using $200.00. Hit next and then you get a webpage that says send  0.4918 Bitcoins to 1JEiV9CiJmhfYhE7MzeSdmH82xRYrbYrtb This is how a bitcoin address looks like. So in coinbase go to send money and copy and paste the address into the send to address field. Copy the exact amount of coins from the window into the coins. Then Coinbase will ask do you want to send  0.4918 $200.00 worth of coins to 1JEiV9CiJmhfYhE7MzeSdmH82xRYrbYrtb. Hit send and confirm and 20 mins later your money is in your ACR account.

Businesses lke ACR have a ton of wallet addresses so they link your account to the 1JEiV9CiJmhfYhE7MzeSdmH82xRYrbYrtb address. When you send the coins they ask for to their account they credit you fairly quickly, I hope this helps. Bitcoin is really easy to use. Just note the exchange rate changes daily. So if you buy and sell in the same day you are good. If you hold the coins over months or years you can make / lose money. Bitcoin High was $1200 a coin.
XL5
Botter

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 03:38:07 AM »

ACR will not allow me to withdrawal Money with Bitcoin . . .

Thank you.  this information helps a lot.  The only advantage I could see to using a Bitcoin account was for the withdrawals.  I read there is almost no service charge when withdrawing via bitcoin and yet other options have high service charges.

I am a small stakes hobbyist,  So I build up 100 in my bankroll and then withdraw 50 and then build up to 200 and withdraw 100 and this takes me a lot of time.  If the service charges to withdraw will eat up my small winnings then I suppose ACR is not yet the site for me.

I wonder why some Internet sites applaud the system to withdraw via ACR and yet you say it does not work for you.  Do you know why?
eslebederkaiser
Botter

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »

I talked to thier support and it was like taking to a brick wall. Below is my reenactment.

Eslebederkaiser: Good morning Do you know why I can deposit with Bitcoin and not withdrawal via bitcoin.
ACR Customer service Sucks:  I am reading your question and will respond shortly.
ACR Customer service Sucks: It says here bitcoin withdrawal is not an option on your account.
Eslebederkaiser: Well I know its not an option on my account but can you tell me if this is a normal withdrawal option for other players.
ACR Customer service Sucks: It says here bitcoin withdrawal is not an option on your account.

That is literally the crap conversation I had with them. I think it is an option but  not for me. I can not confirm this. I am thinking because I live in the US (same as you) they will not do bitcoin as an option because of tax purposes. They do not report Bitcoin because it is a world currency not a US currency. So basically this long post tells you nothing. Look on your ACR withdrawal options and see if you have bitcoin as an option.
ITguy4981
Confident Newbie

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 03:11:39 AM »

Hello,

Sorry I have nothing to add. I am replying to follow this topic.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR, BetOnline, Black Chip Poker observations (from a USA player)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length