Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 10:21:05 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Gurantueed Freezeouts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gurantueed Freezeouts  (Read 1458 times)
Link
Experienced Botter

« on: December 25, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »

Since a day or so the well known I pok3r Network launched some new form of freezeout best described as non-guranteed freezeouts.

At a first glance I thought of these as an addition but I think they want to replace all /most Guranteed MTT's with these and I would hate that. Especialily when the fee (rake) is that high. I would not say to boycot the whole network (as we love them and they love us) but hope you will join me and not play those new MTT's as it would only make things worse for all players.
The guaranteed MTT's are fine as they are (fees should drop, but that aint gonna happen I'm afraid)

Are you with me?

Edit: it might have something to do with Xmas
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:42:18 PM by Baart » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Gurantueed Freezeouts
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length