Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 11:18:16 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: [POLL] Winner, BestMost Poker & Bot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Which additional iPoker room do you want supported?
Winner   -6 (37.5%)
Coral   -3 (18.8%)
Gala   -2 (12.5%)
Betmost   -3 (18.8%)
Other (please name)   -2 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: [POLL] Winner, BestMost Poker & Bot  (Read 4444 times)
Marvel
Botter

« on: September 30, 2015, 03:32:08 PM »

Hello guys,

I would like to hear what do you think about adding bot's compatibility to Winner, BestMost Poker rooms? Currently none of these poker rooms are supported by bot unfortunately. That makes me think not many of us tried to play there. However if anyone had experience with Winner, BestMost Poker rooms could you share with us?

At the time when I joined most popular iPoker network room WilliamHill, I had offered of 65% flat Rakeback, but this is not the case anymore. The poker offer at William Hill has changed from a Rakeback deal 65% to a cashback deal up-to 80% equivalent depending on your Points and Club Level. There are of course more iPoker network rooms which still offer you flat Rakebacks at various sponsors but most of deals are not very high like 27% up to 35%.

There is opportunity to get great flat Rakeback deal for BetMost (65%) or Winner Poker (up to 70%) least these I know for sure. If someone need link to these deals PM me. Another thing what may come to a head is we still can play without bot in these rooms. And yes you're right, but probably also you would agree not all of us have high enough skills for manually play, not even talking about time requirements. Unless you are great at poker and poker is your nr.1 money source.

Back to Rakeback.. Someone of you probably would like to know what is flat Rakeback? Well flat Rakeback is method when users get paid every week directly to their poker accounts. You don't need convert points to cash or do anything like that. Just play and obtain best iPoker flat Rakeback. Also for players comfort there are websites where you can track your weighted distribution, source based rake earnings daily so you will know how much you earned already.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:22:25 AM by Marvel » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 06:08:46 PM »

Poll removed. Of course everyone will always vote yes on adding support for another room (any room).

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 06:23:25 PM »

Lets make a poll of the rooms who are on the shortlist by the Shanky developers.
But first the rest of us say what ever room they would like to see supported.
I will kick off:

Gala
Coral (both Ipoker) real good rakeback deals
Unibet (mainland Europe) soft!
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:55:50 AM »

Poll removed. Of course everyone will always vote yes on adding support for another room (any room).

My bad.  angel Changed to more independent options.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 02:30:51 AM »

All right, so for the rakeback deals you guys need Winner, Coral, Betmost, or Gala, right?

No difference as to which?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 05:44:22 AM »

Unfortunately most of these rooms are no longer available to all the European markets .  

Betmost used to be good but are now restricted in many countries .

Winner is still open in many countries so based on that I would support Winner.

And Unibet is on a completely different software platform so that would be a big task to support, also multitabling is not supported there.

Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 06:53:45 AM »

i agree Unibet is very different and will be hard to support at first. But you can multitable on the pc, how long did you not play there?

Coral is available for these countries:
United Kingdom
Republic of Ireland
Albania
Argentina
Austria
Belarus
Croatia
Czech Republic
Georgia
Gibraltar
Guernsey
Iceland
Isle of Man
Jersey
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Netherlands
New Zealand
Russia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
San Marino
Slovakia
Slovenia
Sweden

Gala probably to and is almost compatible with our bot. Only our stacksize is not read. It acts normal besides of that.
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 07:03:01 AM »

Coral and Gala is 30% + Bonus. and some freerolls I am going to win  wink
Simps
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 07:46:35 AM »

Winner Poker, those others are not avalibe in my coutry.
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 08:15:10 AM »

too bad Winner is restricted for me so that does not help
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 08:23:23 AM »

I put a poll back on this topic, in a format that I like.

thanks

Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 08:36:48 AM »

I must say; Betmost is really a good deal and many countries are allowed to play there.
So that one also has my vote!

The bot is almost ready for Gala (only stacksize reading) and there is a market for Coral and winner. So I have some good news:

4 more Ipoker skins for us botters!  lol
checkraise7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »

I also say support Winner Poker Rooms as it's one of the only options available in my country of residence, with good rakeback. Have also been pushing for Winner support via email for quite some time, however always thought I was like the only one. Glad to see some more people want Winner Poker Room to included.  Grin

thumbsup Definitively need very good rake back deal to make profit.  thumbsup

Admin we believe in you...  bowdown  thanks

Lets do this.  rockout  boxing
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 06:53:52 PM »

Winner Poker now supported in version 7.9.2 (user manual and website not yet updated to reflect this)

checkraise7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 09:11:19 AM »

Thanks a lot Egor.  thumbsup
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2015, 02:36:03 PM »

thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: [POLL] Winner, BestMost Poker & Bot
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length