Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 10:19:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: How to win at Draftkings (daily fantasy sports) NFL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: How to win at Draftkings (daily fantasy sports) NFL  (Read 50882 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2015, 07:41:51 PM »

Pretty low points for a big GPP win -- lot of dud games this weekend -- and that seems like a roster anyone could have picked  wink

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2015, 08:10:33 PM »

Do we need to find under the Radar Games.   I wonder if most people focus on the Marquis Games?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:16:03 PM by GreenFish » Logged

All The Art of Poker Lies in A Fine Mingling of Holding On or Letting Go !
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2015, 12:18:05 AM »

Well the biggest NHL prizes I've won have been by stacking players on the biggest underdogs of the night.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2015, 05:12:36 PM »

I think the way you stack at Hockey  is optimal for that Sport, given there is five guys on the ice and the scores are often low.  So if a team wins big many of their players could add value.    In Football , after looking at some winning entries , it needs a different strategy.    The winning entry above had six teams involved .  It seems  best to find a player each team that is going to have the biggest fantasy total that day.   Finding a high scorer on a losing team or really good  team defense  in a weaker matchup  helps as part of an entry.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:18:39 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2015, 07:35:25 PM »

Right. Stacking football is stupid other than QB + 1 (or at the most 2) receivers. I was just pointing out the contrarian nature of my approach.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2015, 08:10:55 PM »

thumbsup       I ended up with a few small cashes again.   I'am going to try a few Hockey picks and get ready for NFL next weekend.     beer beer
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:00:52 PM by GreenFish » Logged

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2015, 12:30:11 AM »

How do you like  T Bay this weekend , some guru  likes J Winston .   Another likes Brian Hoyes  Hou.    Tough choices as always ,but need to find some low % played sleepers. Huh? beer   

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2015, 01:41:41 AM »

Hey what about the 3-game slate for Thanksgiving? I'm mostly fading the GB game (wet weather) and going a little contrarian by stacking Stafford+Johnson+Tate

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2015, 02:08:45 AM »

Stafford is poised for a good game , but Johnson is questionable at the moment.  Do you have any info on his health.  If he goes and is ready , that route is worth a play or two. thumbsup  beer    I kinda forgot about three games that day and was foccusing on the weekend.   Still have a day to hash it over....

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2015, 03:08:27 AM »

From what I read he's good to go. Traditionally Detroit and Dallas are good bets on T-day.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2015, 08:43:44 PM »

Worked today , didn't get my entries in for Thur.   Sad                     Det. rockout       Should be a good one for you Egor.  thumbsup beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2015, 09:09:45 PM »

yeah looking good so far 94 points from game 1 with 4 positions played -- but unfortunately I stuck D Murray on the roster  banghead

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2015, 10:37:49 PM »

94 Great Start .  thumbsup     Go get them. beer beer

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2015, 10:46:22 PM »

Second game is killing me so far. Have D Bryant, J Stewart, G Olsen.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2015, 07:00:10 PM »

Going to try a mix and match approach this weekend. Picked about Four QBs and half a dozen + players from each position.      I'am Going to throw them  randomly in  multiple tourneys . Undecided beer              PS - I hope your team paid off Thursday.   Dallas was a let down after Detroit  came up so big ....... ninja beer
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:21:18 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2015, 07:17:11 PM »

No I ended out of the money after that incredible start. Shows you how frustrating this can be in the large GPP's. I'm thinking playing small manageable leagues might be the way to go instead of trying to beat 287,000 people.

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2015, 07:47:21 PM »

Think I will keep trying a few entries in the large fields as long as I am playing.  I would hate to miss the big money if I lucked out on a dream team some week.    I'am at 60% of my original Deposit , which allows me to play some decent GPPs at 10% per week until the end of the Season.   You need min. cashes along the way and have to hit a decent one before your budget runs out.    beer                            
          P.S.  This is a report from a Draft Kings affiliate,  Just to keep it real , approximately 1.3% 0f players (Pros) on Daily Fantasy apparently Win 97% of the loot. So I guess that means 98.7% of us are fighting it out for 3% prize pool.  Shocked banghead beer beer beer

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:10:05 PM by GreenFish » Logged

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2015, 10:05:09 PM »

There are a lot of rumblings lately about New York banning Daily Fantasy betting.   Draft Kings and Fan Dual could fold like a house of cards if this gets started.  I decided to err on the side of caution and withdraw the rest of my funds from Draft Kings , and may wait until the dust has settled on this. After watching what happened to  Online Poker in the US ( which  may require more skill than Daily Fantasy) .
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:47:43 AM by GreenFish » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2015, 10:38:20 PM »

These are US-based companies aren't they? Of course, who knows how solvent they are. But the action is so hot right now I have a difficult time believing withdrawals could be in any danger. How fast could a crippling law be passed? Could congress tack something on to a non-related bill which crushes the industry in a day, like what happened to online poker in 2006?

One interesting aspect to this is the coexistence of season-long fantasy football, a deeply entrenched U.S. pastime that many legislators probably play themselves. How would lawmakers outlaw DFS while leaving that unscathed? what would make the daily version an illegal gamble while leaving the season-long version legal?

GreenFish
Experienced Botter

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2015, 12:11:09 AM »

Valid points,  I feel a  little behind the eight ball anyway.  With the knowledge of Spread Sheet  Pros in  Daily fantasy , and their  Multiple entries .   Don't get me wrong , there's an allure to picking a team for three bucks that can win $100,000 dollars.   However , my hope of this happening  faded when we learned more .  This Weekend I picked some solid Teams and had some 180+   point getters , sitting in the money , just to watch them fade out .  banghead                                                      
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:14:56 PM by GreenFish » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: How to win at Draftkings (daily fantasy sports) NFL
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length