Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 03:25:10 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Best US Sites and Bot use 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Best US Sites and Bot use  (Read 2695 times)
xReGr3T
Confused Newbie

« on: September 18, 2015, 05:49:34 PM »

Hi all, I recently purchased a bot and been using on Bovada with up and down success and fairly breaking even. Bovada doesnt offer much of bonuses and was wondering what you guys think are the best sites for US players with cashouts and such and any successes with bots on certain rooms etc.

THANKS
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 05:54:20 PM »

I really like Betonline. The bot is working well there and the cash games are full of fish.

But someone just emailed me about a big winning session at America's Cardroom, using only the doodle profile.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
xReGr3T
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 05:57:31 PM »

Thanks Egor those were aactually the two i was considering. I have been having success with WildBill and Doodle on Bovada but testing other profiles and breaking even but wanting to mix it up.
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 06:36:25 PM »

hey egor i was wondering what stakes is best for betonline and what profile would be best out of... endgame, millennium, zulu grinder,
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 10:31:19 PM »

I have never used any of those profiles so I'm the wrong guy to ask -- I only use my own, which are all available free on the Working Profiles board.

Play within your bankroll! If, for example, you have $250 deposited you can afford $10 cash games and $10 freezeouts (but only $3 rebuy tourneys)

I wouldn't go higher than NL25 with the bot regardless of your bankroll, unless you have designed your own profile and know what you are doing.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 06:30:57 AM »

whats a winning profile for betonline nl2-nl4-nl6
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 08:36:03 AM »

6pack

deadly flop1
Confident Newbie

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 03:41:15 PM »

I tried out normal doodle on betonline NL2, started 6 bots on 6 tables then went to bed for 8 hours, and it was successful compared to the profiles I bought........ (millennium,zulu grind,endgame)  sad but true :/... im gonna take a 2hr break and try out 6 pack for another 4-5 hrs. thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Best US Sites and Bot use
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length