Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:47:29 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Windows 10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 13602 times)
Dukey
Botter

« on: July 31, 2015, 09:40:42 PM »

Got the option of upgrading to Windows 10 for free.

Is the bot compatible with Windows 10 currently or will we have to wait for it?

If so roughly how long will that be?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:43:35 PM »

I don't know and would appreciate a report from someone on this.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 09:59:58 PM »

I don't know and would appreciate a report from someone on this.

Well I'm going to give it a go, so will let you know sometime tomorrow of the outcome.

That's if somebody else hasn't already tried it in the meantime.
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 07:46:22 PM »

Im afraid I cant let you know whether it works with Windows 10 for the simple reason that it messed up my pc.

I have spent all afternoon getting myself back to windows 7 due to the problems that windows 10 caused. I couldnt access my recovery partition for windows 7.

Sorted now though eventually, but I think I will  need a new license for the bot which I will request via email tomorrow sometime as I still have a lot of setting up to do now that my machine is bootable after a fresh install.
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 11:13:47 PM »

No problem with W10 on 3 PC with the trial Bot, the only problem for me is Nvidia graphics Card crash with W10
Dukey
Botter

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 11:32:25 PM »

the only problem for me is Nvidia graphics Card crash with W10

Yes, I believe that was the problem which started my downfall with Windows 10.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »

I will avoid it then , installed win 8.1 here and the bot is working ok now but win 7 was even better .

Leoric
Confused Newbie

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 02:56:21 AM »

Hello enveryone,

I'm a new user of the bot, recently purchased it...

I have windows 10 installed, and the bot works flawlessly, no issues at all.
I am installing a VM for it, not because it doesn't work, just because I wanna be able to do other things on the computer while botting at the same time.

A friend had a problem with his Nvidia card too as mentioned above, crashing the system.
It appears that the issue happens to some, and it only occurs when upgrading.
If you do a fresh install, it won't happen.

My friend had to fresh install to fix his issue, I however didn't have a problem, since I didn't upgrade trough the tool. I did it manually. I know of others who have done it manually an had no problems.

to conclude, if windows 10 has no problems, the bot will work fine.
If it doesn't, I doubt the issue is within the bot.

Hope this is helpful to anyone.
dferrarelli
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 01:59:11 PM »

I just installed Windows 10 and now the bot on Americas Card Room isn't working properly.  From what I can tell, it always says I am in the Small Blind and the Stack Size is either some huge number or it says "Unknown".

Leoric
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 02:45:20 PM »

I tested on 888
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 02:41:39 PM »

It's not only a question whether the bot is working with
Windows 10. The iPoker at Bet365 does not support W10
since the login screen never turns up and the Explorer
areas in their lobby also never shows. Might be because of
the new browser in W10.

superbot
Often in error - never in doubt
hullcity
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 12:10:05 PM »

hi ,back to using the bot after a few yrs away.Ive got w10 and after spending hrs reading the bot manual I cant get it to work on bet365.All seems fine,opening up a table then opening up the bot.Seems to know what table i'm sat at but when I press start---nothing!
checked all settings-language set to English/us.all relevant boxes ticked or unticked,running as admin etc.Based in England,could that be a problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks botters
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »

What you describe really sounds like you did not start Bet365 to run as administrator. You have to start it that way each time you open it.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
hullcity
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 11:40:14 AM »

hi Egor,thanks for quick reply.Sorry but still no luck i am starting bot and poker room as admin,joining table open up bot as admin(2 icons where put on my desktop by the way both the same,both the bot?)i have tried both but same outcome.seems to look ok reads what table i,m at but still wont start!Any help would be great if no luck i may try another poker room,thanks in advance
dave
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 02:35:55 PM »

Are there any error messages in the bot window?

Have you got the widgets bar enabled by mistake?

Have you accidentally turned off Auto Play?

Also I personally wouldn't have all the bot files on the desktop (there should be more than 2 files BTW). Better off in a folder somewhere. Smiley
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 06:22:38 PM »

Don't access the bot by desktop icon. Delete those. Go to Computer, then C: drive, open the Poker Folder, right-click on the Daat folder and choose Send To  > Desktop (create shortcut). Then you have a desktop shortcut to the entire folder. All the bot files must remain in the same folder! You might need to redownload the bot.

Check what SNGBot advised above, and also check that you don't have the poker chat window shrunk to the smaller size.

hullcity
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »

sorry but still no luck! i'm playing with the free download version at a 6 player no limit cash game.Been trying for days ,running as admin, not running as admin,deleted the bot and re downloaded  about 4 times.I still can open up bot it doesnt detect any errors all the usual common problems are checked and double checked.
it knows what table im at and my name etc i press start and nothing!Sorry but i guess i may give up unless anyone can give me one last bit of help or advice.
Thanks anyway botters,have fun
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 01:24:18 PM »

After you press Start, what appears in the bot window?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 04:37:23 PM »

You can always email us a screenshot. But make sure you have the poker table chat window expanded to the larger of the two available sizes.

iPoker Troubleshooting

Problems reported using the bot at any of the iPoker network rooms almost always end up being due to one of these six things:

1. Not having your Windows language set to English/US

2. Not using an English speaking version of the poker client

3. Having collapsed the poker table chat window. This is the most common error. There are two sizes that the poker table chat window can be and the bot needs it on the larger of the two sizes in order to read the dealer messages in the poker table chat (please note that it can still read them even if the tables overlap and the table is covered by another table, however). It is quite easy to accidentally collapse the chat on the poker table. Also, when you play Speed Poker it collapses automatically and must be expanded again in order to play a non-speed poker table. If you have done this, some arrows will show on the side of the chat window that you can click and expand it back again.

4. Not having configured the betting buttons in the poker client properly, resulting in no 'pot' or 'max' size betting buttons available on the screen for the bot to use. See the iPoker portion of the Quick Start section of the Holdem Bot User Manual for screenshots of how they should be configured (if you are playing at an iPoker room which has incorporated that feature in the software).

5. Failing to start the poker room software to 'run as administrator'. This must be done every time it is started. You can set it so it always starts that way; for instructions go here:

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,6734.0.html

6. Having widgets enabled at a poker room other than Titan -- OR -- not having widgets enabled at Titan (see Holdem Bot User Manual)

If none of the above solves the problem please try this:

Click on the 'Multi Tables" tab after clicking on settings and then set the following

Check - take focus from other tables
Check - Set focus on bet amount
Uncheck - keep focus on chat and notes.

hullcity
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 06:45:19 PM »

hi egor,still no luck. sorry bit of a novice but ive saved a screenshot of bot window while sat at game as you suggested but how do i get it on the reply page im at now?Tried dragging,copy and paste wont work?!(copies but paste faded out)
oh, while all seems well but when i press start nothing! my cursor which i use to bet with etc jumps from the bet buttons and i have to 'force' it to enable me to click!!??
thanks again egor and all
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Windows 10
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length