Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 04:46:11 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Cleartype Switch (1 click turn-on) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleartype Switch (1 click turn-on)  (Read 7870 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: July 23, 2015, 06:45:00 PM »

Found this free tool which turns Cleartype back on your PC with one click:

http://karpolan.com/software/cleartype-switch/

Works great!  thumbsup

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Archer
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 06:34:31 PM »

Egor, about all this program does is make a short cut to the ClearType setting.  I still have to click through each of 5 monitors with 5 chicks on each one. Same as I was doing only reaching ClearType setting by searching for the feature.
It would be best to have a program that would change all the monitors back to ClearType with one click.  Could your program be made to run on computers with ClearType settings?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 08:48:55 PM »

You're clicking the wrong button!  shootgun

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Archer
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »

There is only one button and it takes me to the same ClearType setting if I searched it myself.   The name of this program is Cleartype switch.. I am Win8.1 and it is for Win7.

What is wrong... if a person only had one monitor, you make the changes, by clicking on the different window of founts.   I have more monitors..
Archer
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 11:30:08 PM »

I think I see the error of my ways.   All I needed to do is put a check in the box to Turn On ClearType and it changes all the monitors at once.

Glad I saw that.. :-)
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Cleartype Switch (1 click turn-on)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length