Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:16:38 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: change doodle default flop betsize 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: change doodle default flop betsize  (Read 3191 times)
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: June 28, 2015, 03:27:31 AM »

anyone tell me the quickest and easiest way to change the default flop size bet in doodle 106? i will be using my own preflop code with doodle flop code. do i really need to go through every line that says raisepot? as far as i know the quickest is using notepad find next feature or the replace feature. i mean betting pot with nothing is such a huge overkill.
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 03:28:55 AM »

anyone tell me the quickest and easiest way to change the default flop size bet in doodle 106? i will be using my own preflop code with doodle flop code. do i really need to go through every line that says raisepot? as far as i know the quickest is using notepad find next feature or the replace feature. i mean betting pot with nothing is such a huge overkill.
You'll have to do two things:

1. Use the text version of the Doodle and go through all the flop codelines and change the ones that end in betpot force to bet 74% force (this can easily be done by using the Find Next feature in Notepad 2, searching for betpot)

2. Change the default bet size on the option menu to 75%, and save that to your customized text profile by using the write profile function
 this?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 03:30:01 AM »

It really won't take that long -- just use Find next raisepot

you'll be through the flop in 10 minutes

then also change the default flop bet size on the option menu to whatever you want

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 03:57:19 AM »

after changing default flop bet to 65% it is still betting pot. maybe need the word 'custom' before word 'flop'?
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 04:07:49 AM »

hmm now it's not using my custom preflop code at all. have it renamed autoprofileholdem.
been working fine until i changed flop bet amount.
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 04:16:20 AM »

hmm now it's not using my custom preflop code at all. have it renamed autoprofileholdem.
been working fine until i changed flop bet amount.

all good, i think i had to re open bot. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: change doodle default flop betsize
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length