Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:38:16 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 5 bet+ code 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 5 bet+ code  (Read 3701 times)
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: June 27, 2015, 04:11:40 AM »

hey guys, i have a 2 bet,3bet and 4 bet code. how do i make a 5bet code in this manner?

// ########## 4 bet or fold ###########(qq-aa,ak)

when (hand = aa or hand = kk or hand = qq or hand = ak)
    ///// One Re-Raise \\\\\
    // Have position and got re-raised someone who already raisepoted/raised
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and Position = Last raisepot Force

// Got re-raised by someone we have position on and might have position given subsequent raisepots by opponents who raisepoted our raise
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and CallsSinceLastRaise = 0 and Position = Middle raisepot Force

// Got 3Bet by someone with position on us with one or more subsequent raisepots and will be in middle if we raisepot
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and CallsSinceLastRaise >= 1 and Position = Middle raisepot Force

// Don't have position, got 3Bet by someone with position on us
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and Position = First raisepot Force

///// Two or More Re-Raises \\\\\
    // Got reraised by two people, but we have position on them
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay >= 2 and Position = Last raisepot Force

// Got re-raised by two people and we don't have position on both of them
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay >= 2 and not Position = Last raisepot Force

///// Bot Called and Subsequent Re-Raise \\\\\
    // Normally here we should raisepot unless we have good pot odds on something like a suited connector or we slowplayed something like AA
    When BotsActionsOnThisRound = 1 and BotsLastAction = Call and RaisesSinceLastPlay >= 1 raisepot Force

///// Facing a Re-Re-Raise: Acting for the Third or Fourth Time \\\\\
    // These situations should be minimized by actions taken the previous orbit on re-raised pots.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 04:18:48 AM »

There is nothing in any of this code which limits the size of the raise you are willing to play against with QQ/AK ?

In that case why not simply raise max when raises > = 2 ?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 05:42:06 AM »

thanks, yeah  haven't entered amounttocall as of yet.when is my 888 poker being fixed?
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 05:44:45 AM »

There is nothing in any of this code which limits the size of the raise you are willing to play against with QQ/AK ?

In that case why not simply raise max when raises > = 2 ?
so is this ignoring raises from bot?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 05:45:34 AM »

We aren't working on any 888 fixes that I am aware of. If you are experiencing issues please use the report bugs board or email us: BonusBots@yahoo.com

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 05:47:29 AM »

The bot's actions are not included in the raise/call count. So rises . = 2 would mean two raises from opponents. My point was if you are ignoring your opponent's bet sizes with these hands and raising regardless, why not just raise max when there are 2+ raises from opponents?

babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 05:48:28 AM »

thanks, yeah  haven't entered amounttocall as of yet.when is my 888 poker being fixed?
im the aussie that cant bot at 888 remember?really would like to bot there.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 06:01:39 AM »

oh, right -- Australia -- MS is aware of that issue

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 5 bet+ code
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length