Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 26, 2021, 10:24:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Jackal MTT/SNGMTT/SNG Profile Package - Over $1,000 won in MTTs - On Sale! $49 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42 Print
Author Topic: Jackal MTT/SNGMTT/SNG Profile Package - Over $1,000 won in MTTs - On Sale! $49  (Read 274322 times)
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Bots are better than pros

« on: December 01, 2010, 03:16:34 AM »

Important! Please read the warning from Shanky Technologies to all profile buyers here: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1758.0

Testimonials

Kos_Thisted: Just bought this profile yesterday, played 5 or 6 mtt's and it comes a long way in all of them but one of them it took 2,place:D

But it was just a 0.50+0.05 rebuy with 220 people

GREAT PROFILE:D:D:D

Svenk: After 3 or 4 days i purchased the profile it makes 1. place in a gtd tourney, complete unassistance (i went to bed) and won $4xx. After that i finished in some other gtd itm with all together ~$70. I know i am very lucky to get this result so fast, but this profile is worth every dollar. Great work, thanks

Twimmer: Have been running the MTT jackel for a few days and have so far notched up $26 token, DD top 170, MSOP #1 and #3 and #3 again out of 8 games. This thing rocks !!!
Very interesting about playing well at lower peeps will give it ago on the 27, 45's next.

Elusivenet: My hats off to Cosmo for a stunning SNG MTT profile.  

So far in the last 3 days, Jackal SNG profile has been crushing the 18 man and 27 man tables, and just a few minutes ago it won MSOP SERIES #1 satellite ticket. Whats so stunning about the profile, how it can recover from short stack position and bluff when the time is right.  

Great work, watching JackalSNGMTT play is like an entertainment.

GMan: By the way, first 2 nights in the DD.......top 150 and top 250 while I watch baseball.  Go Sox !!!

Chuck Norris: I must have met you there, because I won a ticket for MSOP #1 as well. Also won a ticket to MSOP #3, being chip leader nearly all the way

Rivered: First time using the profile - top 600 finish in the DD

Chuck Norris: This version rules, in deep stack, in turbo satellites, in basically everything. It plugged some big holes that were in PB's version too! Nice work Cosmo

Definition I found of a Jackal: Omnivorous predator as well as scavenger that preys on the weak and vulnerable

Once I read that I knew I had a name for this profile because that is exactly what it does… Prey on the weak and vulnerable. One of the most important aspects of tournament poker is sustaining or increasing your chip stack even when you go card dead. Most profiles just play “ABC” poker, meaning they just waits for good cards and if they don’t get any they just get blinded out. This profile is designed to get into pots that look like they will be safe to steal later on. I have put a lot of time into fine tuning its decision making on when to get into a pot with the intention of stealing it and the results have been great.

So now that you know how it will play when you are card dead, what about when it is actually catching some cards? Well I can tell you this… it’s not just going to bet the pot whenever you have a decent hand. This profile will slow play when it’s safe and profitable, jam the pot when it needs to, change its play based on stack size, and avoid dangerous situations. Anyone who has played on online poker knows how they like to set you up with cooler hands: AJ vs AK, pair vs bigger pair, etc. I took a lot of time to go back and look through all the hands and situations that were getting us in trouble and changed the way it plays them to avoid those online setup hands.

The thing that really separates this profile from the others is its push code. Too many times I have seen profiles push all in with a hand regardless of the actions before it and that is an extremely costly mistake in tournament poker. This profile’s push code does an amazing job in taking your opponents actions into account before shoving. It is great at finding the right situation that gives it the best chances to double up.

Now you know how it plays, but does it work? Well I am a believer in “Actions speak louder than words,” so check out the graphs below for a quick idea of what this thing can do. It has killed the sngmtts over a sample of about 1,000 games, crushed the miniFTOPS events, and grinds out the low buy in mtts.

miniFTOPS, MSOP, Double Deuce, $10+ buy in Graph (8 miniFTOPS)

Rags to Riches Challenge

SNGMTT Graph ($1-$3 buy ins)

$1 90 man SNGMTTS

$1 45 man SNGMTTS

$1 27man SNGMTTS

Regular 9 man SnGs

Royal's results from his Target Practice journal (independent testing). Buy ins from $1-$30.

ROI: 40.8%
ITM: 19.6%

Payment Details:

Jackal Package (MTT, SNGMTT, & SNG): $49. Best deal on the market for the most proven profiles!
BUY NOW

Please use the "BUY NOW" links above to pay for the profiles. You can pay with paypal, credit card, or debit card. You don't need a paypal account to pay, just click buy now and click continue once you get to the paypal page. Make sure to include your forum username and computer ID as the files will be in the PPL format

Also, Please send me a separate email stating that you authorize the transaction. I cannot send the profiles until i get that email!

In addition to a killer profile package, I am offering a great deal on Webber's AIO MTTStarter! Anyone who purchases my profile will get $10 off a year license for this great program. It makes botting MTTs a million times easier. You can set it up to register and play MTTs for you all day long while you aren't even there. Check out Webber's sales thread for details on the program: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=843.0

Lines of code
JackalMTT: 7500+
SNGMTT: 7500+
JackalSNG: 7500+

Please send all questions or concerns to jackalmtt@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:01:45 PM by webber04 » Logged

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
TP4LiFE
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:57:36 AM »

Looks great i could very well be intrested in this, will you support it for betngo also considering its 10man sngs? i find thier sngs are the fishest of most personally and would really love a sng profile to grind a profit there. Also does betngo support oppenent stake reading yet? Thanks
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:23:13 PM »

I already use it on 10 man BD sngs so it should be fine for BnG. If not I can easily adjust it though.

Im not sure what the status is on BnG stack reading. You'll have to ask egor about that one.

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
dobsorob
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »

great to see that you are releasing this profile cosmo

will your mtt and sng mtt customers recieve some sort of discount Huh?

cant wait to buy good luck with the sales

please visit my website and click on a link http://www.mortgagerecordings.com/
Zsobot
Serious Botter

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 01:22:40 AM »

Has it got a good bubble play?
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 02:49:31 AM »

great to see that you are releasing this profile cosmo

will your mtt and sng mtt customers recieve some sort of discount Huh?

cant wait to buy good luck with the sales

Email me when you're ready to buy, i'll give you a little Jackal discount  wink

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 02:56:29 AM »

Has it got a good bubble play?

I have the 4 & 5 handed play programmed to be pretty aggressive. It is very stack size dependent when it gets down to five handed and will almost always come into a pot with a raise if we can afford it. It will pick up a lot of dead money when it gets short handed. All the other SnG profiles i have tried in the past just seem to wait for a premium hand to play and it ends up getting blinded out or very low once it finally does push. This profile will not let that happen. It has a very in depth +cEV push code built into it as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions  thumbsup

tight_fish
Experienced Botter

All you need is a chip and a chair.

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »

which buyins can we use it for? i am talking about regular SNGs no steps

thanks

Profile for sale: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2482.0
tight_fish
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »

I have played up to $5 sngs and the level of competition seems to be the same as the ultra micro buy ins. Once keiths loader starts working for me I plan on cranking out good samples at the various levels.

Drtoogman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »

ive sent payment mate dont know your email address

do ineed to send computer id?

cheers dr toogman
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »

Yes, please send your comp id. Email is jackalmtt@gmail.com

gabevi
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Hard Work Pays Off

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »

just started to use and let me say.  jawdrop my first 4 SNG 2=1 and 2=2
i will post may graph leter in your jurnal.

Never let it be forgotten that assumption is the Mother of all F**k ups!!
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »

Congrats! This profile is going to end up being a beast. I just can't wait for keiths SnG loader to get going on UB. Then its massive grindage time  beer

gabevi
Read Only
Experienced Botter

Hard Work Pays Off

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 11:19:38 PM »

Congrats! This profile is going to end up being a beast. I just can't wait for keiths SnG loader to get going on UB. Then its massive grindage time  beer
BnG will be nice to..

Never let it be forgotten that assumption is the Mother of all F**k ups!!
polpol
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »

Os xp
keiths SnG loader v3.82 is working on UB.
Only thing that's don't work is the auto table position.
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 11:30:27 PM »

Unfortunately it is still screwing up for me and some others. I have sent keiths my logs so hopefully he gets me up and running soon.

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »

damn...i have a private sng profile that was killing the UB sngs and now it looks like this profile will hurt me  Cry . Good luck though regardless.

Could you please raise the price though. You will ruin the sngs at this price. There is little traffic as it is  banghead

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 11:44:42 PM »

There is pretty decent traffic at the sngs there, I do agree with you however. I have not sold very many but once they do start flying off the shelf i will be raising it.

orion
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 01:59:52 AM »

I want to post my graphs using the Jackal SNG and MTT profiles.....but PT3 isn't recording winning games correctly (only losing).  Is there another program similar to PT3 that I can use?

FYI - jackal is fairing good on UB SNG....MTT "ok"
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 02:27:40 AM »

try contacting PT3 customer support. they are usually very good at fixing problems quickly. also, you can try downloading the HM trial version and use that in the mean time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Jackal MTT/SNGMTT/SNG Profile Package - Over $1,000 won in MTTs - On Sale! $49
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length