Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 11:26:33 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Winner Poker thread deleted? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Winner Poker thread deleted?  (Read 1371 times)
surfergrrrl
Botter

« on: February 12, 2015, 09:04:09 PM »

hi, I made a thread earlier about Winner and apparently it has been deleted but I didn't get a PM about it or anything. Where did it go? Was it against the rules? I think this product would be better if it supported Winner because I have and can offer 70% rakeback there, which is higher than other ipoker skins.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:14:43 PM »

You are welcome to make the suggestion, but not for the sole reason of pimping your rakeback affiliate offer.

70% on iPoker is nothing special. Some of the rakeback offers available through these guys:

http://tinyurl.com/b3jrz4

(which are only visible after creating an account and logging in) exceed 70%, and they have offers for Betfair and William Hill.

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
surfergrrrl
Botter

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 04:23:24 PM »

None of them are 75% which is now possible on Winner. My point is that the highest RB is possible on Winner over all the other skins, so it would be nice if you would support it.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Winner Poker thread deleted?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length