Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:58:00 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: What's Calls and What's raise ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What's Calls and What's raise ?  (Read 1915 times)
antybyotyk
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: February 04, 2015, 08:05:02 PM »

Hi, I have a few questions ...

All examples are preflop

1...What's Calls = ?

The number of players who called 1BB (limp), or the number of players who called openraise or another raise?

for example ...

UTG... fold
MP.... call
CO.... openraise 3bb
BU.... fold
SB.... HERO.......This here is correct...."When Raises = 1 and Calls = 1", depends on the order, it can be reversed? "When Calls = 1 and Raises = 1", I ask is because of the situation down.
BB....

UTG... fold
MP.... fold
CO.... openraise 3bb
BU.... call
SB.... HERO.......This here is the correct... "When Raises = 1 and Calls = 0 and CallsSinceLastRaise = 1" ? ...It's the same as "When Raises = 1 and Calls = 1" ?
BB....

...CallsSinceLastRaise = Calls... Huh?

3...and now ...

UTG... fold
MP.... call
CO.... openraise 3bb
BU.... call 3bb
SB.... HERO.......This here is the correct..."When Raises = 1 and Calls = 1 and CallsSinceLastRaise = 1" ?
BB....

4... What's raise = ?

raise in front of me and raise (me) behind me, too?

for example ... raise in front of me

UTG... fold
MP.... call
CO.... openraise 3bb
BU.... fold
SB.... HERO... I want to 3bet 8x..."When Raises = 1 and Calls = 1 Raise 7 Force"
BB....

for example ... raise (me) behind me

UTG... fold
MP.... fold
CO.... HERO (AA)...openraise 3bb
BU.... fold
SB.... fold
BB.... 3bet me 9bb ...I want to 4bet him 22bb..."When Hand = AA and BotsLastAction = Raise and RaisesSinceLastPlay = 1 and CallsSinceLastRaise = 0 and TotalInvested < 4 Raise 21 Force"

It's the same as
"When Hand = AA and BotsLastAction = Raise and Raises = 1 and CallsSinceLastRaise = 0 and TotalInvested < 4 Raise 21 Force"

...RaisesSinceLastPlay = Raise...  Huh?

Thank you!  bowdown

antybyotyk
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 09:08:38 PM »

There are three possible way you can put money in a pot (other than posting blinds). Bet, call or raise.

To bet means to be the first one on a betting round to put money in the pot. you make a bet. Because of the blinds, it is not possible to bet preflop. You can only call or raise.

In order to call there must first be a bet (or in the case of preflop, the blinds). The term limp is used to describe a preflop call when no one has yet raised (raises = 0).

In order to raise, there must first be a bet (or in the case of preflop, the blinds). On the flop, turn, and river it is impossible to raise unless someone has first made a bet. It is also impossible to bet after someone else has made a bet. There can only be one bet per betting round, so the bet count will always = 0 or = 1 (never higher). Preflop bets always = 0.

A call occurs when someone else has bet or raised and another player meets the money requirement to go forward, but does not increase it. There can be multiple calls on a betting round.

A raise is not a call. A bet is not a call. Only a call is a call.

It does not matter which order you place the conditions in your codeline. When raises = 1 and calls = 1 is the same as when calls = 1 and raises = 1.

Callssincelastraise is a way of determining how many calls have occurred since the last raise was made. This way you know whether or not a caller in the hand called the last raise. For example:

Preflop
UTG calls
UTG+1 raises
Your turn

In this situaion calls = 1 and raises = 1, but callsincelastraise = 0

Preflop
UTG raises
UTG+1 calls
Your turn

In this situaion again calls = 1 and raises = 1, but callsincelastraise = 1

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
antybyotyk
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »

Thank you!  bowdown

antybyotyk
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: What's Calls and What's raise ?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length