Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 26, 2021, 12:03:00 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's 6-pack profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: Egor's 6-pack profile  (Read 166583 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #300 on: February 03, 2021, 09:01:11 PM »

Right, to continue the bluff we don't want 2+ broadway cards on board probably.

Another problem is the river if we make the Turn bluff. But I suppose we can give it up there.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MANNAGGIA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2021, 09:30:28 PM »

in fact for this very reason on the turn I would not bluff anymore ... once I check / raise flop on board paired without broodway, it may seem bad for the ev, but I would abandon the stroke .... unless the situation better, but I don't see how ... in this specific case in the end we risked winning by flush on the j .... but the odds were higher of losing the pot ... maybe after check / raise flop if the turn improves I'd be happy to call small pots all the way to the river ... otherwise straight to the fold ...
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #302 on: February 04, 2021, 07:14:32 PM »

OK version 20 has been updated to remove that play. It will be included in the next version of the Holdem Bot but you can get it now at:

https://bonusbots.com/6pack.txt

Specifically: If we raised on the flop when a pair flopped, there will now never be a check-raise on the Turn. Instead, if the board has not completed a possible flush or made more than 1 straight possible we will simply bet 60% of the pot if there was one opponent on the flop given the chance to make the first bet.

I also toned down the whole flop check-raise thing when a pair flops a little, tightening the requirements some including adding JJ to boards when we don't make that move.

I think this solves the problem of that hand you submitted. Thanks for that!

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MANNAGGIA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #303 on: February 04, 2021, 07:55:18 PM »

Very happy to have contributed in some way to the development of this magnificent profile! Thanks again to you for the work done...  rockout
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's 6-pack profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length