Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 10:32:47 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: difference between super tight play and semi super tight option 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: difference between super tight play and semi super tight option  (Read 2004 times)
B200
Extreme Botter

« on: April 11, 2014, 02:51:46 AM »

Hi,

What is the difference between super tight play and semi super tight if selected in the menu of bot?

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 03:04:45 AM »

Neither one of them will do much if you have any profile loaded at all (text and/or .ppl).

If you disable the .ppl profile and have no text profile loaded, they will tighten up the starting hands played. The specific list can be found in section 3.9 of the Holdem Bot User Manual, but honestly -- there are much better ways to tighten up starting hands (like a simple 1-line code for folding specific hands at the top of the preflop section of any text profile, even if that is the entire text profile tweaking a .ppl profile).

If that doesn't make much sense I suggest rereading section 2 of the Holdem Bot User Manual.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
B200
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, i was not even sure it if it was for preflop or flop etc.
Basically i never used it before. Ill check the manual.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: difference between super tight play and semi super tight option
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length