Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 12, 2020, 01:00:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: The "Logalyzer" - Bot Log Analysis Tool - New Product Apr 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The "Logalyzer" - Bot Log Analysis Tool - New Product Apr 2014  (Read 10685 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: April 10, 2014, 12:24:24 AM »

The "Logalyzer" Overview

Logalyzer (pronounced as Log-A-Lyzer), is a tool that can be used to assist with analyzing Shanky Bot log files.  Reviewing log files is a fairly time consuming task as it requires you to open the log file using an editor while also opening the profile and trying to figure out what took place for each hand played.  Logalyzer organizes all of the log data into a condensed visual representation.  

Features

- Reads in one or more log files at a time including sub-folders
- Places all hand data into 1 line of easy to read information
- Highlights stack changes using yellow for blinds, green for increases and red for decreases
- Select a hand and it will automatically show the associated log line as well as the profile line that was executed
- Select a hand and it will display the User Defined Variables that are set to True for the hand
- Produces reports such as 'Top 10 profile lines executed". This helps you determine which parts of your profile are being used and where to concentrate on making changes.

Screenshots

Example Screenshot - Finds all Hands that contain at least 1 Pocket Ace

Example Screenshot - Finds all Hands that contain One Pair (at least 1 pocket card must be used)

Pricing

$19.95 - includes a 1 year license with all updates

Purchasing

Download and run the program and choose the following menu options:
- Help
- Register Product

Click on the Purchase button

Trial Requests

By default the program will run in a limited trial mode that displays a maximum of 20 hands per game.

To receive a 7 day license with no restrictions, go to the 'Help' menu and then 'Register Product' where you will see a button to request a trial license.

How to Get Started

1. Download the zip file below that contains the program.  
2. Extract/copy the file named logalyzer.exe to any folder
3. Tell the program where the bot logs are located using menu options 'File', 'Choose Log Files'

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/logalyzer/logalyzer.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:16:52 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 12:25:02 AM »

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. When I try and run the program I get a message saying  "ERROR: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
A1. You need to install the Microsoft Dot Net framework.  See the initial posting for instructions.

Q2. Does the program open or use the actual profiles?
A2. No, it re-creates them dynamically using the data from the bot's log.  This method ensures that the profile line being referenced is correct even though you might have since modified the original profile.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:20:58 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
miukumauku
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 09:10:06 AM »

rockout
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 04:35:17 PM »

I just know this is going to be awesome bowdown
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 04:49:22 PM »

Version 1.1 Released

- Added a full unrestricted 7 day trial option to the Help, Register Product screen

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 05:04:18 PM »

Hi All,

I'm thinking about what kind of report or information would be useful and that would provide a benefit when trying to review bot logs.

I mostly play SNGs and MTTs so I currently just scroll through the hands looking for the larger negative stack size changes as highlighted in the color red.

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas on what a "leak buster" type of report would look like and how that might be achieved from the bot log data? (ex. Look for large negative stack changes and go backwards to the start of the hand to see all the action related to the hand.  Looks for trends based on that information...)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:08:54 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 08:31:59 PM »

I have a had brief go using logalyzer so I hope I don't mention functions that are already available.

As you mentioned leak buster I am now thinking that depending on how much information you can extract from a log file then the ultimate tool would be be able to report similar stats to that of leak buster (Without getting into copyright issues) and we could perhaps manually add the desired ranges in for example C-bet, Post flop aggression etc and logalyzer could show the difference compared with our actual profile stats.

I guess the progression of the tool could be endless with suggestions of code or perhaps an overview of an area of code that might be used to reach the desired range values. This could really get quite hard core but thinking of perhaps a simple (Or simpler) example, would be if we had a lower then optimal VPIP then 'hints' on what we could do to iincrease it. This doesn't have to be by comparing are hands with a Starting Hands Chart (SHC), as this in itself is subjective but giving general advice about opening up our 'first in range' and even, maybe advanced coding tips like hand grouping with UDVs and by exact position etc

This is probably not the sort of stuff you had in mind as I can only imagine it would be a full time job on it's own but i'm sure people would pay for it and like 'Leak Buster' you could perhaps have two different versions (Like leak buster normal and Pro)

LAT was great when first trialling profiles but became less and less useful when the most obvious holes were filled or when (no fault of their own) losing line like ' When others...When other Fold Force were present and you are left wondering if there was anything that could be done to reduce this by going through entire blocks of code.

Sorry if this was no use at all, I just love leak buster and am now thinking of a hybrid for PPL use.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:12:31 AM by Bookie » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 09:19:27 PM »

Hi Bookie,

Great feedback.  You are correct - I didn't intend for this tool to make suggestions or recommendations on which areas in a profile could be improved.  That would be great, but as you mentioned it would be very complex and time consuming to create and maintain.

I'm thinking more along the lines of some relatively straight forward things that I could scan the logs for.

Currently, my thoughts are to create a Hand Analyzer, which would let you input a hand scenario (ex. Flush) and it would display where those hands were found in the bot logs and what actions were taken. It wouldn't recommend what should be done, however, it would quickly let you see how your profile handles that scenario to help you decide if it needs changes.

I'm going to leave the expert analysis up to those who, like yourself, are using advanced tools like PokerTracker and Leakbuster to analyze the actual Poker room log files.  Those tools tend to use powerful SQL databases like Postgres for large amounts of data storage and to facilitate fast queries of the data.

Thanks again for your feedback and I welcome further thoughts and discussion.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 10:52:26 PM »

After re-reading what I wrote it did dawn on me that it was slightly 'out there'  and pretty much just reproducing what is already available, bar the code suggestions and be a ridiculous amount of work.

I will give logalyzer a good play with to see if there is something a bit more obvious that I would like lol
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 12:04:54 AM »

Coming Soon

New Feature - Hand Query Tool

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 03:55:03 PM »

This is looking good  beer
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »

Logalyzer v2 Released

Includes a powerful hand query tool.  

Features:

- Finds and displays hands that matches your criteria. Ex. Find all FullHouse hands
- Finds and displays potential hand matches. Ex. Find all possible flushes
- Allows you to specify the street (preflop, flop, turn or river) for matches
- Allows you to find specific pocket cards and/or types of hands
- Displays overall average win or loss from matching hands
- Double click a hand match to view the corresponding bot log entry and profile line executed

Example Screenshot - Finds all Hands that contain at least 1 Pocket Ace

Example Screenshot - Finds all Hands that contain One Pair (at least 1 pocket card must be used)

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:03:38 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 03:11:28 PM »

Logalyzer v2.1 Released

- Updated to handle incomplete bot log files

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:10:31 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
Roshambo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »

Hi There

I purchased this program off you. Cannot PM you. It has limited the number of hands per file that I can view to 20. Can you please advise.

Thanks,
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »

Hi There

I purchased this program off you. Cannot PM you. It has limited the number of hands per file that I can view to 20. Can you please advise.

Thanks,

Hi Roshambo,

Please recheck your email and let me know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
One Eye JACK
Botter

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 08:52:53 PM »

Hello Keiths,
  I try running this to try it out, but my antivirus want let me. Keeps saying there is a trojan in it. Just wondering if you had check this out recently. Any input greatly appreciated.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 09:34:06 PM »

Hello Keiths,
  I try running this to try it out, but my antivirus want let me. Keeps saying there is a trojan in it. Just wondering if you had check this out recently. Any input greatly appreciated.

Hi One Eye Jack,

It's fairly common for scripts and executables to generate false alerts in anti virus programs.

Try using a site such as https://www.virustotal.com/ and it will show which AV programs are reporting false positive results.

I can assure you the programs and utilities that I post here are safe to use. You may have to create an exception in you AV software if you want to use logalyzer.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Keiths

Support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: The "Logalyzer" - Bot Log Analysis Tool - New Product Apr 2014
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length