Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2020, 06:24:09 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014  (Read 15528 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »

"When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_TAG"

Nice hint Keiths, but just the start of the potential

When Opponents = 2 AND (Opponent = 007 and  Opponent = 108VSEM) User_2TAGs

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom) User_TAG_Preflop_Passive_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_TAG_Preflop_Aggro_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom) User_Passive_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_Aggro_Postflop

I did originally think of checking for 2 opponents and other variations instead of  just 1 but as discussed it dramatically increases the amount of code lines.  There is also a problem that happens because the overall length of the PPL code line has a maximum size which meant with even 100 players I had to break the line into several different lines.  When you break the code into multiple lines you lose some flexibility (as you can't check for everything on 1 code line and the 2nd code line might not know what the first code line's result was).

In the example posted, for finding 2 TAG players, for even just 100 players you would need about 10,000 (100x100) checks (p1 and p2 , p1 and p3 , p1 and p4, p2 and p3 , p2 and p4 etc.)

Thanks for the feedback and discussion.  Maybe something additional will come from all this.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
loloman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 11:50:44 PM »

I think it would be a good idea to create a live profile creator:

-Get the names of the players in the table.
-Generate a profile using info from database (only with players in table).
-Load the profile in the bot, and attach it to the table, or reload the profile

This way is quite more complicated to program, but i think it could be a big step forward ;)

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »

I think it would be a good idea to create a live profile creator:

-Get the names of the players in the table.
-Generate a profile using info from database (only with players in table).
-Load the profile in the bot, and attach it to the table, or reload the profile

This way is quite more complicated to program, but i think it could be a big step forward ;)

Hi loloman,

Yes, I thought about doing that but like you said, it's way more complicated to deal with player names.  

Thank you for the excellent suggestion but I'm not going to be able to attempt a "live" version at this time.  I like the way you think though!!! ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Raptor
Botter

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 06:22:26 PM »

"Profiler scans your Poker Database (PokerTracker4) and places players into one of four categories (TAG - Tight Agressive, LAG - Loose Agressive, TP - Tight Passive, LP - Loose Passive). "

Is it possible to have the profiler scan for stats instead? Such as "CO open > 50%" or "Fold to CBet > 75%"
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »

"Profiler scans your Poker Database (PokerTracker4) and places players into one of four categories (TAG - Tight Agressive, LAG - Loose Agressive, TP - Tight Passive, LP - Loose Passive). "

Is it possible to have the profiler scan for stats instead? Such as "CO open > 50%" or "Fold to CBet > 75%"

Hi Raptor,

Yes, I can scan the poker databases for just about any statistic.

Having said that....

Honestly, there hasn't been very much interest in this product so I've basically decided to halt further development. 

Shortly, I'll be refunding money to all customers who had purchased it.  The licenses will remain valid and the product will still work.

Regards,

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Roshambo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »

Hi Keith

Any chance I can get a copy to mess around with ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »

Hi Keith

Any chance I can get a copy to mess around with ?

Hi Roshambo,

Yes, the download link on the first posting should still work.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Roshambo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 10:31:47 AM »

This tool has awesome potential.

I will develop a profile for it. Interested in working together ?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM »

This tool has awesome potential.

I will develop a profile for it. Interested in working together ?

Hi Roshambo,

Apparently, others did not see the awesome potential you speak of ;)

It should pretty much work as is and it's free to use.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Roshambo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 10:59:12 AM »

Ah so that's not limited to 5 outputs ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »

Ah so that's not limited to 5 outputs ?

Correct.  I spent a month creating it, sold a few copies, refunded everyone's money and then made it free.  ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2015, 05:49:36 PM »

Hi Keith

I was at some point working on a code/plugin to use this software with already made profiles
never finished it but here it is

custom

preflop

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//when user_
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

when opponents = 1 user_tag // Tight Aggressive

when opponents = 1 user_lag // Tight Passive

when opponents = 1 user_lp // Loose Passive

when opponents = 1 user_tp // Loose Aggressive

//user_

when botslastaction = raise and not botcalledbeforeflop user_raise

when botslastaction = raise and botcalledbeforeflop user_raise2

when botslastaction = call  and not botcalledbeforeflop user_call

when botslastaction = call  and botcalledbeforeflop user_call2

//Preflop and not hand

when user_tag and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or
          hand = 66 or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = AT or hand =KQ suited or hand = KJ suited or hand = KT suited or
          hand = QT suited or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited or hand = 76 suited or hand = 65 suited or
          hand = 54 suited) fold force

when user_lag and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or
          hand = 77 or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or hand = AT or hand = A9 suited or hand = A8 suited or
          hand = A7 suited or hand = A6 suited or hand = A5 or hand = A4 or hand = A3 or hand = A2 or hand = KQ or hand = KJ or
          hand = KT or hand = QT or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited or
          hand = 76 suited or hand = 65 suited or hand = 54 suited) fold force

when user_lp and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or
          hand = 66 or hand = 55 or hand = 44 or hand = 33 or hand = 22 or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ or
          hand = AT or hand = A9 or hand = A8 suited or hand = A7 suited or hand = A6 suited or hand = A5 or hand = A4 or hand = A3 or
          hand = A2 or hand = KQ or hand = KJ or hand = KT or hand = QT or hand = JT or hand = T9 or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited or
          hand = 76 suited or hand = 65 suited or hand = 54 suited) fold force

when user_tp and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = 99 or hand = 88 or hand = 77 or
                                      hand = 66 or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = KQ suited or hand = KJ suited or hand = KT suited or hand = QT suited) fold force

//

flop

//when haveoverpair flop

when user_tag and haveoverpair raise force

when user_lag and haveoverpair raise force

when user_lp and haveoverpair raise force

when user_tp and haveoverpair raise force

//when havetoppair flop

when user_tag and havetoppair raise force

when user_lag and havetoppair raise force

when user_lp and havetoppair raise force

when user_tp and havetoppair raise force

//when have2ndoverpair or have2ndtoppair or haveunderpair or havepair flop

when user_tag and (have2ndoverpair or have2ndtoppair or haveunderpair or havepair) raise force

when user_lag and (have2ndoverpair or have2ndtoppair or haveunderpair or havepair) raise force

when user_lp and (have2ndoverpair or have2ndtoppair or haveunderpair or havepair) raise force

when user_tp and (have2ndoverpair or have2ndtoppair or haveunderpair or havepair) raise force

//when haveflushdraw flop

when user_tag and haveflushdraw raise force

when user_lag and haveflushdraw raise force

when user_lp and haveflushdraw raise force

when user_tp and haveflushdraw raise force

//when havestraightdraw flop

when user_tag and havestraightdraw raise force

when user_lag and havestraightdraw raise force

when user_lp and havestraightdraw raise force

when user_tp and havestraightdraw raise force

//c bet

when user_tag and havenothing raise force

when user_lag and havenothing raise force

when user_lp and havenothing raise force

when user_tp and havenothing raise force

turn

//when botraisedonflop

//when botcalledonflop

river

//when botraisedonturn

//when botcalledonturn

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »

Hi Keith

I was at some point working on a code/plugin to use this software with already made profiles
never finished it but here it is

Thanks for the contribution Zulu.  I've more or less dropped any work on this project due to lack of interest other than an occasional new user who takes a look.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 11:01:53 PM »

is this still free? i have a limit of first 5 stats? any help would be great.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 03:00:45 AM »

is this still free? i have a limit of first 5 stats? any help would be great.

Hi Babybot,

Yes - still free.  I've updated the download file.  Please try and re-download it.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
babybot
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 04:03:55 PM »

in the same way profiler works, is there some software i could use to easily copy and paste the names from a pt4 filter that say fold to steal for example without adding them one bye one into a profile?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »

in the same way profiler works, is there some software i could use to easily copy and paste the names from a pt4 filter that say fold to steal for example without adding them one bye one into a profile?

hi Babbybot,

Nothing that I'm aware of.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length