Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2020, 07:07:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014  (Read 15533 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: March 12, 2014, 06:24:14 PM »

The "Profiler"

Finally - it's here.  A solution for using actual Poker Databases statistics like a player's VPIP from within a profile.  Profiler creates a bridge between the Poker Database and the Shanky profile.  Profiler dynamically generates code lines that define what type of players are out there.

The Profiler was created for advanced users who want to get an edge and make use of every single bit of information available to the bot.  If you've never written a code line for a profile then this tool is not for you.  The Profiler does not create profiles - it creates additional code lines that can be inserted into an existing profile.  The profile being used will need to make decisions based on the generated user defined player types.

Explanation of how it works

Profiler scans your Poker Database (PokerTracker4) and places players into one of four categories (TAG - Tight Agressive, LAG - Loose Agressive, TP - Tight Passive, LP - Loose Passive).  It then creates PPL code lines such as the following:

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_TAG
When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Fred or Opponent = Kat or Opponent = Loser) User_LAG
When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Mike) User_TP
When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Freddie or Opponent = Kathy) User_LP

After it has created the codelines (which could be anywhere from several to several thousand), it will insert them into your profile in the preflop section.  Now your profile can reference the user defined variables to make decisions.  For example, you can now play a hand such as AA differently depending on the type of player, you are playing against.

Features

Allows selection of Database criteria such as poker network (Ipoker, 888, WPN or Cake). Please note that although Profiler can gather player information from any of these Poker networks the Shanky bot can only use Ipoker player information.
Automatic insertion of generated code lines directly into a profile
Extremely fast - scans thousands of database entries in less than 1 second

Limitatons

The player definitions are limited to when there is only one opponent (based on the bot's limitation).
Due to a limit in the length of PPL code lines, I had to create multiple when statements for each type of player definition (so you don't end up with 1 code line having hundreds of opponents listed).

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/profiler/profiler.zip

Note: You'll need to have the Microsoft .Net v4 framework installed on your PC.  You can download it from Microsoft's site at the following link:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

(If you want to check which version of .Net you already have installed you can download and run this version checker -
.NET Framework Version Checker

Trial Mode

Trial mode is automatically enabled after you download and run it.  When running in trial mode, all features are fully functioning, with the only limitation that it will output just 5 players for each category (5 TAG, 5 LAG etc)

Purchasing

Price is $16.95 for a one year license.

Note: This product is no longer being sold due to lack of interest.

ScreenShots

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:23:54 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 06:24:53 PM »

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What Poker Databases are supported?
A. PokerTracker 4

Q. Won't this slow things down?
A.  The Shanky bot is quite capable of handling profiles that contains thousands of code lines.  If you prefer, you don't even need to have your Poker Database running.  After running Profiler and generating the code lines, you can turn off your Poker Database and unload it.

Q. What if a player's VPIP matches more then one of the player definitions?
A. The player would end up being placed in all of the appropriate categories - so they could be a User_TAG and User_TP
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 06:59:29 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 06:27:45 PM »

Open Challenge to Profile Creators

If there is someone out there willing to modify an existing "free" cash profile and incorporate the 4 User Defined Variables that the "Profiler" creates, I would be willing to provide a free Profiler license and free Wildfire Cash Hopper license in exchange.  The profile must be free (could also be a creation of yours) as I plan to include it as a bonus to future users of the "Profiler".

Please contact me via email if you are interested in taking up this challenge.

I'll update this post when I've found a suitable candidate (my preference will be for an established forum member).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:16:11 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 07:21:50 PM »

What does this mean ?

Text file was missing preflop codeline.

My profile is working perfect with the bot, and it
contains preflop codelines !

superbot
Often in error - never in doubt
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 07:34:27 PM »

What does this mean ?

Text file was missing preflop codeline.

My profile is working perfect with the bot, and it
contains preflop codelines !

Hi Superbot,

Congratulations!  That's possibly the first bug ;)

It's supposed to mean that it didn't find the word "preflop" on a line by itself.  Possibly a comment on the line would cause that.

Try using another profile or just a clean template with just the words custom and preflop in it.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »

Ok, so I tried to remove the comments. That didn't help.
Then I removed the "spaces" after Preflop. That helped !!
That's the problem.

So what this software is doing is find the players in your
PT4, and put them in a line if they are TAG, LAG, TP or LP.

Then it's up to me to use that info. Right?

superbot
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 08:40:21 PM »

Ok, so I tried to remove the comments. That didn't help.
Then I removed the "spaces" after Preflop. That helped !!
That's the problem.

So what this software is doing is find the players in your
PT4, and put them in a line if they are TAG, LAG, TP or LP.

Then it's up to me to use that info. Right?

I'll update the code to take into account the possibility of spaces after the word "preflop".

You are absolutely correct about what this software does. 

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Efu
Extreme Botter

the shanky breadandbuterland

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 08:49:40 PM »

thumbsup

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 09:04:44 PM »

thumbsup

Short and to the point - Thank you efu ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
__Trueno__
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 12:57:12 AM »

It looks an interesting product. Well done keiths. We have always wanted to get access to statistical data from opponents.

Have you explored the possibilities to exploit this info for more than one opponent in the same hand?  

__Trueno__

The success takes to know where you are, to know where you want to go, and to know what you have to do to get there. Often, the most difficult one is the first.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 03:18:33 AM »

It looks an interesting product. Well done keiths. We have always wanted to get access to statistical data from opponents.

Have you explored the possibilities to exploit this info for more than one opponent in the same hand?  

__Trueno__

Hi Trueno,

I thought about it but the number of code lines increases dramatically when trying to account for 2+ opponents.  Maybe this program will generate some other ideas and solutions.  Thanks for the feedback.

If there was only a profile generator that would work with this....  ;)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 03:23:23 AM »

Hi Trueno,

I thought about it but the number of code lines increases dramatically when trying to account for 2+ opponents.  Maybe this program will generate some other ideas and solutions.  Thanks for the feedback.

If there was only a profile generator that would work with this....  ;)

Keiths

Sometimes I want to bang peoples heads together :p

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 03:51:33 AM »

Sometimes I want to bang peoples heads together :p

Trueno and I banged our heads together briefly but decided that generating a million lines of profile code might be a little too much too handle ;)

support@widgetmaven.com
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 05:04:58 AM »

Trueno and I banged our heads together briefly but decided that generating a million lines of profile code might be a little too much too handle ;)

Damn! Can't argue with that.

(I'm pretty sure 200-250K would do it)

Raptor
Botter

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 05:52:04 AM »

I thought the "When Opponent = X" line worked only for ipoker?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 02:39:32 PM »

I thought the "When Opponent = X" line worked only for ipoker?

Hi Raptor,

You are correct.  I wrote the program to accommodate other poker networks (just in case they are eventually supported).  I'll update the description to make sure that point is clear.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
__Trueno__
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 02:30:39 AM »

Damn! Can't argue with that.

(I'm pretty sure 200-250K would do it)

Well, in theory, we could create one different version of each of the TPG PPL templates for each player type. That would multiply the size of the profile by 4. This is approximate because static code is not necessarily duplicated 4 times, although we would also want to exploit these new UDVs in static code too, so static code would multiply by, let's say by 2.

This would produce (with current TPG default profile settings) a profile of approximately 42,000 lines. I have tested profiles of that size running 6 tables in parallel in my PC, and they run fine. The problem is the time required to generate such a profile.

Not sure the effort and increased size is worth for heads up only.

__Trueno__

The success takes to know where you are, to know where you want to go, and to know what you have to do to get there. Often, the most difficult one is the first.
superbot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »

Have sent payment  thumbsup

superbot
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 03:47:40 AM »

"When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_TAG"

Nice hint Keiths, but just the start of the potential

When Opponents = 2 AND (Opponent = 007 and  Opponent = 108VSEM) User_2TAGs

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom) User_TAG_Preflop_Passive_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_TAG_Preflop_Aggro_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = 007 or Opponent = Tom) User_Passive_Postflop

When Opponents = 1 AND (Opponent = Tom or Opponent = 108VSEM) User_Aggro_Postflop

__Trueno__
Confused Newbie

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 04:02:00 AM »

SethUnter, do not program PPL.   thumbsup Share your thoughts.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: FREE - The "PROFILER" - Released March 2014
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length