Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2022, 02:56:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Number of PPL code lines 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Number of PPL code lines  (Read 2764 times)
__Trueno__
zeros

« on: August 21, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »

Hi,

Is there an known limit in the number of lines of code the bot can support?

What would be the effect over the bot of, let's say, a 40,000  lines of code?

Regards

The success takes to know where you are, to know where you want to go, and to know what you have to do to get there. Often, the most difficult one is the first.
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »

Don't think there's a limit. Not sure what effect a massive profile would have on bot. Maybe slow it down slightly...?
__Trueno__
zeros

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 05:47:23 PM »

Ok, I have loaded a profile with 37,700 lines of code, many of them containing 6 or 7 clausules.

When lauching the first bot window or openining new windows it takes 13 seconds to open. I imagine the bot is reading, loading and compiling the code.

Once opened and in operation, I was not able to notice any significant delays or malfunctions compared to other shorter codes.

My PC is an AMD Phenom II x4 955 Processor @ 3.2 Ghz and 8 Gb DDR3 RAM.

Regards.

The success takes to know where you are, to know where you want to go, and to know what you have to do to get there. Often, the most difficult one is the first.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »

Sound like you answered your own question. Nobody else had ever tried such a thing, and that large of a profile file is simply unnecessary and a whole lot of overkill.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
__Trueno__
zeros

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »

Yeah, well, it was just a test.

The good news is the bot can perfectly deal with it.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Number of PPL code lines
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length