Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 09:56:40 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Special conditions for NL applies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Special conditions for NL applies  (Read 2128 times)
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: March 31, 2013, 02:00:05 PM »

Egor, MS

it is possible to disable this function ?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:24:06 PM »

You just need to ignore messages from the root level programming. We are not going to change anything in that, ever. All actions can be tweaked using PPL now.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »

"We are not going to change anything in that, ever."

Off course that's not i asking but i don't understand : " You just need to ignore messages from the root level programming" because the minimum options to " fold a raise after the flop for non paired board" is all hands below top pair

What is the way in ppl if i don't want see the bot fold with nothing in hand ?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 05:04:01 AM »

there are many ways to code a flop float or a bluff, so you need to be more specific with the request - otherwise I will simply give you something like:

when havenothing raisemax force

the option settings on the bot are not reliable if you are using a normal profile written in PPL because any PPL command will override them - the only way you can affect the bot's actions with the option settings is if you had no PPL coding at all, which would mean removing all profiles (including the default Doodle profile that comes as holdem.ppl) and the result would be a markedly inferior profile

the best thing to do is notice a situation where you want the bot to act differently than the profile played it and then write a codeline for that specific situation and load it as a text profile

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Special conditions for NL applies
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length