Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 08:25:25 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Avatar's hijack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Avatar's hijack  (Read 2913 times)
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: February 12, 2013, 11:54:32 PM »

and code preflop :

When  OPPONENTISALLIN and RAISES = 1

or

When OPPONENTISALLIN and RAISES = 2

ect...

??

yes or no?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:58:32 AM »

I don't understand that question at all, sorry.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:46:42 AM »

lol...you moved my post ?

It was for the same question in the thread "all in" if there's 1 opponent all in and others opponents goes all in or reraise after the first all in

and my question was this code is true ?:

or

Sorry for bad english
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 06:05:03 PM »

what exactly is the question please?

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 09:43:26 PM »

Sorry..

the question is with this instruction , 1: is she true ? 2: is she works ?

bot can see if the first opponent is all in and raises by others opponents after the first opponent?

or

ect...
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 09:51:45 PM »

Yes. The raise count is a separate element. If there has been one raise on the current betting round made by an opponent, then the raise count will be 1, regardless of the size of the raise, whether it was a min-raise or an all-in raise.  If there have been two raises by opponents on the current betting round, then the raise count will be 2, regardless of the size of those raise, whether either (or both of them) was a min-raise or an all-in raise.

If any opponent has gone all-in on the current hand, whether it just happened on the current betting round or a previous one, whether one opponent or multiple ones have gone all-in, opponentisallin will read as true.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Avatar's hijack
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length