Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 07:31:54 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: two txt with hopper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: two txt with hopper  (Read 1746 times)
Paddy
Botter

call, and its all over

« on: November 26, 2010, 07:12:10 AM »

Hello,
the last days, i juse a ppl profile ( from seller ) for the bot, and a txt profile also ( for sitting out ect )
but now, i want to bot with a txt profile, but im not sure, how can i load my txt profile ( for sitting out ) as well.can anybody help me please
i juse webbers bodog hopper.  thanks
onicamaro
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 07:46:34 AM »

The sepparate txt file that came with the ppl could have code in it specificaly for that ppl profile. On the other hand, if the complete txt profile was written good all those values that were in that sepparate txt file should be already coded in that complete txt profile so you shouldn't change it. Or maybe just finetune it to your likings Smiley
Don't be scared to open txt files, just study them a bit, it's easy wink
So you should only use 1 txt file.
Hope this makes sense? Roll Eyes
Paddy
Botter

call, and its all over

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »

mh, not really, i mean, i play with my own txt profile, and the hopper ask me once for a ppl profile ( but i dont juse one )
and for a txt profile, there is my own script. But where can i load than my txt profile for sit out ect ? you now what i mean ?
onicamaro
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 02:49:26 PM »

the hopper can work without ppl profile. just make sure you enter the txt in the correct space of the hopper.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: two txt with hopper
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length