Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 10:09:29 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: POKER TRACKER 4 / HEM 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: POKER TRACKER 4 / HEM 2  (Read 2353 times)
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 03, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »

I think i read somewhere in forum the bot can read the tracker stats

It is right ?

If yes , is there a specific command actually?
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 04:16:21 PM »

I don't think the bot can read PT4 / HEM2 stats the way you're implying. Although you can use names extracted from PT4 / HEM2 for use with the new Opponent variable. Maybe you were referring to this post...?

Wow, this is an awesome new feature, I just tested and saw it matches against all opponent still to act. This is going to add a lot of value to profiles. My plan is to rate all the players from PT4 by street and load those ratings into the profile to play against them. It's going to crush the games!   laugh

peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »

It cannot read PT/HEM directly. You have to generate data from PT/HEM and get it included in the profile. If you simply generate reports of players that are loose / med/ tight / etc then you can use those in your profile.
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »

Ha ok , i'm wrong

it's the opponents names

laugh
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: POKER TRACKER 4 / HEM 2
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length