Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 05:08:20 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: full tilt  (Read 18659 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 06:48:47 PM »

Bot doesn't work there. I don't see much point in re-supporting them, other than it can probably done very quickly.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Shankybot24
Experienced Botter

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 04:04:46 PM »

Ok, but when MS have a long boring winter day maybe he makes a test version wink
And I will test it with full risk. beer
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »

Shanky bot is now specifically listed on both Stars and FT's list of prohibited software and with Stars security resources it would be a waste to even try to run it on either site IMO.

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
deedee
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2012, 11:20:56 AM »

I will gladly re-new my subscription if you support tilt for a year. Is it that difficult?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »

You will probably get caught and banned quickly, and also banned from Stars. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Nub
Botter

Nub

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 11:01:15 PM »

I will gladly re-new my subscription if you support tilt for a year. Is it that difficult?

Crazy, i wouldn't play on FT with your money let alone mine
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2013, 09:38:23 AM »

Shanky bot is now specifically listed on both Stars and FT's list of prohibited software and with Stars security resources it would be a waste to even try to run it on either site IMO.

SO, can i play manual of PS if i have bot instaled on pc? I wa sbannes on FT, but there are no problems on PS yet, played couple of tournaments!

Amazing!
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2013, 09:43:37 AM »

SO, can i play manual of PS if i have bot instaled on pc? I wa sbannes on FT, but there are no problems on PS yet, played couple of tournaments!

No, Sleeperz! I would not do this, because -
None of these tools may be used on your computer, even if not installed on the machine, and even if you do not use them in conjunction with the PokerStars client. PokerStars will take active measures to detect these tools and will take punitive action against players who have them (see 'What steps are you going to take...' below).

Amazing!
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 09:44:44 AM »

No, Sleeperz! I would not do this, because -
None of these tools may be used on your computer, even if not installed on the machine, and even if you do not use them in conjunction with the PokerStars client. PokerStars will take active measures to detect these tools and will take punitive action against players who have them (see 'What steps are you going to take...' below).

Ou, I see! Thanks! But did anyone did this way, playing on PS with bot on pc instaled?

ADDED:

Well, I will do that! Remove shanky folder and license completly from my pc. Will it work? Must a clear registry too or something?

Amazing!
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 10:17:37 AM »

i did and still now...of course not running with ps client active.

insted with the new fulltilt u can open the bot (shanky e some other) while the client is open and you don't receive any message as ps... smash smash
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 10:23:02 AM »

playing on PokerStars with Bot installed (renamed chrome.exe) and never had problems
samspringer
Botter

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »

Played many many hours on PS with bot installed and never any problem.

You dont need to remove the bot from your pc or try magic tricks with folders or names - if you are playing manually on PS you will be fine

what if the Hokey Cokey really IS what its all about ?
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »

Stars keeps trying to get my to pair to my Full tilt account even though I was banned from FT back in 2010. They must know right?

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013, 03:15:05 AM »

Depends what you mean by "trying" if you mean theres messages in the lobby saying pair your full tilt account and transfer between sites! your clearly paranoid.
If on the other hand cs are emailing you every other day saying pair your full tilt account we KNOW what you have been doing, then ye probs.

If option 2 email back, i heard of a full tilt years back didnt they go busto after scamming half the world? Why would i play on a scam site leave the pyrimid schemes to the bingo grannys! After withdrawing of course Grin
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2013, 10:20:37 AM »

They sent email me too. I replayed, can i participate if i have been banned, but no answer yet

Amazing!
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2013, 06:28:03 PM »

You who say playing with bot on pokerstars, what do you actually mean?

edit: now i understand. you have bot installed but its not on and pokerstars doesnt search for it on the harddrive.
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »

Depends what you mean by "trying" if you mean theres messages in the lobby saying pair your full tilt account and transfer between sites! your clearly paranoid.
If on the other hand cs are emailing you every other day saying pair your full tilt account we KNOW what you have been doing, then ye probs.

If option 2 email back, i heard of a full tilt years back didnt they go busto after scamming half the world? Why would i play on a scam site leave the pyrimid schemes to the bingo grannys! After withdrawing of course Grin

What I mean is that they are sending me deposit bonus offers, sent me instructions to pair my accounts and even went so far as to send a survey regarding what sites I play on and specifically asking why I don't play on FullTilt. I'm sure they send these to everyone but it makes me wonder if they would actually let me play on Tilt after being banned (Botting) in the past. I don't want to ask for fear of being banned on stars also even though I've never violated their T & C.

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2013, 01:10:38 AM »

I have a stars account in the same name as my banned full tilt one which i stopped using just prior to the takeover due to their ban carries stuff, that stars account has not been banned to this day and email from stars support at the time when i said i would stop playing on it because of what they said inferred that it would not be banned but stopped a little short of saying it outright.

Your main lines of thought should be if your stars account is banned how hard will you find it to get another, if hard just stay as you are if easy ask full tilt to unban you.
Personally i think stars spoke before they checked the numbers on how many players they would be banning and decided against it when they seen the mighty cost of ftp redic over zelous scam security, and as a result will only ban self excluders, but thats just my oppinion.

Of course i rushed to open a new ft account aswell remembering what it was like before so i can see why other people want to play there again, but trust me when i say its not worth the trouble, no players-horrible mtt payout structures-rakeback is about half what it was before and its weighted contributed now aswell. Of course the software still pwns stars but what good is that when theres hardly any liquidity.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length