Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 01:31:21 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: full tilt  (Read 18826 times)
ohgamblethx
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »

Was also banned on FT in 2010.. Now stars + FT have merged,  is there a chance for those who got banned on FT, that the same could now happen on stars ??
T3bTo
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »

Was also banned on FT in 2010.. Now stars + FT have merged,  is there a chance for those who got banned on FT, that the same could now happen on stars ??

Just in case.
I pull out all my money a week ago from PS.

Lee Jones also said this an 2+2:

Q: Is a player who is banned or self-excluded on FTP (collusion, multi-accounting, problem gambling, etc) automatically banned on PokerStars and vice versa?

A: Our systems will not allow barred or self-excluded players on one site to play on the other site. We will ensure that we have the technical solutions in place to preserve our game integrity and responsibility in responsible gaming. However, we will deal with exceptional situations on a case-by-case basis.

PS: Full tilt is now up for play money games
ohgamblethx
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 09:48:08 PM »

Just in case.

Q: Is a player who is banned or self-excluded on FTP (collusion, multi-accounting, problem gambling, etc) automatically banned on PokerStars and vice versa?

A: Our systems will not allow barred or self-excluded players on one site to play on the other site. We will ensure that we have the technical solutions in place to preserve our game integrity and responsibility in responsible gaming. However, we will deal with exceptional situations on a case-by-case basis.

Yeh just withdrew everything myself.. even just sent an email to stars asking where I stand with all of this.  And that quote was exactly what they sent back so far 'on a case-by-case basis'

Also got this email -

Thank you for your follow-up email.

When dealing with the issue of previously barred players, the actions we will take must maintain our responsible gaming policies and must protect the integrity of games at PokerStars.

It will take us some time to fully compare the information we have about players across both sites. We will endeavour to complete this process as soon as possible.

In any instances where players believe that our policy has treated them unfairly, we will perform a manual review of the issue to ensure that the correct course of action has been taken.

for more account specific information about your FullTilt account, please contact them at support@fulltilt.com.

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 11:00:00 PM »

they have released the clint to play money...

good to have back...   rockout rockout

ps. we should try shnky with the play money lol ninja

gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2012, 05:50:23 PM »

Just in case.

I can't see Stars banning anyone who got banned on Tilt prior to them owning it. That being said I'm sure Stars will scrutinize any players on their site that were caught. I have received the captcha test while playing on Stars since they bought fulltilt.

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

a thing i noticed with the new client...i was banned on that client on this pc back on full tilt, yesterday i used the same client and i was able to make a new account play money... ninja
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:24:08 PM by superblak » Logged
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »

I sent an email to ask if they are willing to unban me. I don't care either way but am curious what they will reply. Maybe I'll get banned on stars as well, hahaha  violin
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »

I sent an email to ask if they are willing to unban me. I don't care either way but am curious what they will reply. Maybe I'll get banned on stars as well, hahaha  violin

If you haven't violated Stars terms of use they have no grounds to ban you IMO, but what do I know...I'm just hoping they don't.

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 04:05:18 PM »

They replied saying security will get back to me on it. The ban on FT was for using the bot, ofc.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »

They replied saying security will get back to me on it. The ban on FT was for using the bot, ofc.

Interesting , let us know the answer.
Parist
Confused Newbie

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 06:07:03 AM »

a) do you think i can make a new account, and hope they have forgot 2010 ban;

b) is shanky bot gonna support fulltilt?
Jack Jesse
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 01:58:32 PM »

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding your Full Tilt Poker account.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are closely associated with players who are guilty of fraudulent activity on Full Tilt Poker.

We have determined you are associated with a player due to one or more of the following parameters:

*Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.
*Transfer of funds between both accounts.
*Similar information on accounts.
*Shared payment processors.

For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the names of the associated fraudulent players.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. To protect our players and maintain the security of our site, we have permanently closed your account.

Regards,
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 05:41:43 PM »

multi-accounting / chip-dumping, that will always get you banned a lot faster than botting....

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pepone
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »

People, they aren't going to give back your money.  Angry

At least, you can play in Pokerstars without problem, they can not ban you from there without a reason.

Hello xxx,

Thank you for your email.

Your Full Tilt account was barred for an egregious violation of the site's Terms of Service. Terms of Service that you agreed to when registering to play on the site. The Game Integrity department needs to ensure that the games on the site are as fair as possible and, given your past history, permitting you to return to play on Full Tilt Poker could jeopardise that.

You are not welcome to play on Full Tilt Poker. Do not attempt to open another account or play using someone else's account. Any account you use is subject to being closed without notice, and any funds found within will be confiscated.

Regards,

xxxxx
Full Tilt Poker Game Integrity
peamasii
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Dream of a perfect bot!

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »

I haven't got a reply from them yet. Interesting that I cannot even make a new account from the same computer. it seems like FTP blocks your IP or computer itself once you're banned, and I never even ran the bot on this computer.
T3bTo
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »

I haven't got a reply from them yet. Interesting that I cannot even make a new account from the same computer. it seems like FTP blocks your IP or computer itself once you're banned, and I never even ran the bot on this computer.

as far as I know, they can tag you  from this way:

1). IP
2.) Mac address of your computer
3.) Mac address of your router
4.) 1 (or more) registry key mark (when FTP software was installed or run)
5.) 1 (or more) file/s on your hard disc  (when FTP software was installed or run)
6.) your personal data. (physical address, email, phone number, name, etc)
7.) your payment processor
Sharckattack
Confident Newbie

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »

i got the mail inviting me back at FT when i log in my BR was there but a cople of hrs letter i try to log againd and had a messege i had to contact the loginsupport, and it turns out the link my computer "ip or mac address" or who know how to one of my accounts that was banned that was under my father name and they banned me from FT, reciving a mail...

Hello xxxxxx,

We are contacting you regarding your Full Tilt Poker account.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are closely associated with players who are guilty of fraudulent activity on Full Tilt Poker.

We have determined you are associated to with player due to one or more of the following parameters:

*Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.
*Transfer of funds between both accounts.
*Similar information on accounts.
*Shared payment processors.

For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the names of the associated fraudulent players.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. To protect our players and maintain the security of our site, we have permanently closed your account.

Regards,

Full Tilt Operations

so i reply

hello i do share a PC and the internet with my father and brother, whatever day do is not my problem....
so i will like a better explanation than that. when i open my account at FT i send everything id etc..... since we live together they told me the only thing we could not do was play at the same table witch seams reasonable.... i will like to take my $xxxx and cash out or be able to play.

and they reply

Thank you for your response.

We understand your frustration with the closure of your Full Tilt Poker account. However, we must take all necessary precautions to protect our players and uphold the integrity of our games.

If you create new accounts or play on our tables using accounts belonging to other individuals, these accounts will be closed and all funds may be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker.

Regarding the funds in your account, we can assist you in withdrawing them - there is a Skrill (formerly called Moneybookers) account registered to your account. We can initiate a withdrawal to this account if you wish?
Alternately we can issue a check upon receipt of verification documents.

For a check withdrawal, please send us scanned, clear copies of the following documents so we may send you a check:

* Photo ID: One of the following that clearly shows your birth date and the ID's issue or expiry date: Valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID.

* Address verification: One of the following in your name and dated within the last 60 days: Bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

Document requirements:

* Copies must be clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
* The document needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).
* Bills must clearly display that company's letterhead or official logo.
* Your address verification document must display the same name and address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PDF (.pdf) format.

If you're unable to access a scanner, we'll accept digital photos of the documents provided they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,

Full Tilt Operations

and i told them i want my money back and after a couple of hrs i had my money transfer....
 party
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »

So has anyone banned in 2010 for botting had any issues playing on Stars yet?

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
John007
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »

hi

have been sent the email to come back

yes was banned back when   

however when i tried to log recieved message to contact Full Tilt security,have not contacted them yet

John
Shankybot24
Experienced Botter

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »

With my new Fake Accounts I´m interested in playing on FT to look if they can catch me.  Only for fun and testing. Cool
But is the Bot still working there? Does FT accept "Paysafe Cards" or Skrill?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length