Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 12:31:21 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: full tilt  (Read 18825 times)
munaham2
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »

hi

i just received this email from RTR

Dear RakeTheRake,

Full Tilt Poker will re-launch under new ownership on November 6th, 2012.

The Rational Group, which owns and operates PokerStars, acquired assets of Full Tilt Poker in August 2012 and appointed new senior management to re-open and operate the site as a separate brand to PokerStars, providing the online poker community with another high-quality poker platform.

Following re-launch, you will have complete access to your account - including your full balance - and you can once again play on the innovative online poker platform that made Full Tilt Poker home to serious online poker players.

This means you'll soon be able to return to the Full Tilt Poker games and tournaments that you've known and loved for years, secure in the knowledge that your experience is now backed by the same account security and game integrity that millions of PokerStars players have trusted for more than 10 years.

Full Tilt Poker now operates under a license in Isle of Man, which is among the most trusted and rigorous e-gaming regulatory jurisdictions in the world. The Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission maintains vigilant standards for e-gaming, particularly the safeguarding of player funds. Information on these standards can be found here.

Since August, we've been carefully reviewing all Full Tilt player accounts in preparation for re-opening. In the coming weeks we will be completing the restoration of all non-US player accounts including yours, in preparation for re-launch day.

What this will mean for you:

normal access to your Full Tilt Poker player account with your current password
renewed access to all Full Tilt Poker real and play-money games
access to your total balance without restriction, including withdrawals
We thank you for your patience during this time. We will update you further as re-launch day approaches. For more information please see our Full Tilt Poker account FAQ.

In the meantime, we welcome your feedback and ideas to help make Full Tilt Poker your number one poker site - please click here to visit the feedback page.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker

as it is under ownership of pokerstars i am assuming the bot will not be supported there

just a heads up for peeps who have had accounts there (non US) with funds still in it

cheers
m
Efu
Extreme Botter

the shanky breadandbuterland

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:36:45 PM »

thanks

SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »

as it is under ownership of pokerstars i am assuming the bot will not be supported there

A pokerstars rep on 2+2 confirmed that Full Tilt will be using the same security and bot detection methods as pokerstars.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »

Well even the old Full Tilt had a Shanky-whacking day.

If they use the same software the bot might still work there, but not much point in pursuing support with fixes if they are going to ban botting accounts, especially without even having the USA market.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
propbot
Botter

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:48:39 PM »

also, a ban on FTP2 means a ban on Pokerstars too.

ipokerdeal4u@gmail.com // marketleading Rakeback Deals
Mongo
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »

Yeah getting my Pending Withdraw over 1 Year Cheesy
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 09:37:45 PM »

Has any player who was banned from FTP back in Oct-Nov 2010 for using the Shanky Bot received the relaunch email.

More to the point...is there any hope that those of us who were banned from FTP in the past will be able to play on the relaunched site?

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 10:07:14 PM »

i get banned several time and did not get any mail... smash

i don't think who was banned will be restored ninja
Greenlight
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »

so they can actually catch you for botting? even with the current ones?
fleurie
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 03:50:28 PM »

I was banned in 2010 and no letter inviting me back  Sad
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 07:09:39 PM »

Greenlight, yes you can be caught botting. our current list of supported sites has not shown much interest in doing that, Bodog/Bovada being a notable exception and should be considered riskier.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Nub
Botter

Nub

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 09:46:45 PM »

This
fleurie
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 02:09:35 AM »

Full Tilt did a large scale crackdown in 2010 and banned a lot of botters. I've been botting since 2008 and that is the only problem I've had so it's just a small risk that we all have to take. The fun and reward far outweighs the risk in my opinion.
pokerpot
Confused Newbie

there are no secrets... just stuff you dont know!

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 02:36:09 AM »

me, too :-)

Dreamer
Experienced Botter

Would you bet your life on a flush draw?

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »

I used the bot on a lowprofile basis and never got caught.

What i mean by low profile ? Only used the bot for less than 4 hours each season. And not more than 2 or 3 Mtts at the same time.

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?".
GloWood
Confident Newbie

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 01:45:27 PM »

No more flat 27% RB at FT when it reopens either  Angry

http://www.rakeback.com/full-tilt-poker/news/2012/10/no-rakeback-on-new-full-tilt-poker-breaking-news-2556/
jbj81
Serious Botter

My bot is winning!

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »

There is going to be new loyalty program. Poker Stars has really good loyalty program, maybe Full Tilt will have too?
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 12:05:30 PM »

I received a mail a few days ago from Fulltilt so they want me back  wink

But if I start botting there I might end up losing both my FTP and Stars accounts so I will not risk that .
gutshot3
Botter

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »

I received a mail a few days ago from Fulltilt so they want me back  wink

But if I start botting there I might end up losing both my FTP and Stars accounts so I will not risk that .

Were you banned back in 2010? Or did you just not get caught?

WSOP Bracelet Runner Up
Nub
Botter

Nub

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 11:56:43 AM »

Worried that players would withdraw their money and refuse to play on Full Tilt Poker, PokerStars has already announced that the immensely popular Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS) will be run in December. Recently, they also announced a brand new promotion called Deal Me In to make sure that players will return to Full Tilt Poker and continue playing.

All real money online poker players can take part in Deal Me In. According to a press release issued from Full Tilt Poker’s Dublin office, the promotions comprise freeroll tournaments worth $250,000, which will be run from Nov 6 to Nov 11, giving players the opportunity to collect their share of $250,000. Every day, the size of the prize pool increases, enabling players to win $10,000 in each of the ten poker tournaments to be run on Nov 11, Sunday.

Besides, the promotion includes a Deal Me In Bonus package, which all real money poker players can claim. This package includes a $200 bonus plus a free ticket to a Rush Poker Ring Game. New players can claim this bonus along with the usual first deposit bonus offered at Full Tilt Poker.

Players can also use their Full Tilt Points to purchase ring game and tournament tickets at heavily discounted rates at the Full Tilt Store. The store is currently full of discounted tickets of Steps Tournaments, cash games, FTOPS tournaments, and several daily and weekly tournaments run at Full Tilt Poker.

Players can also look forward to a Happy Hour Week, during which they can earn double Full Tilt Points. These points can then be spent on purchasing discounted tournament and ring game tickets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: full tilt
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length