Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 07, 2021, 09:17:50 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$  (Read 164898 times)
funkador
Serious Botter

God doesn't play dice with the universe

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 04:39:54 PM »

Hi
payment and email sent with id. Thank you very much, or muchas gracias like they say in Spain (have been there once so I know some words, hehehe).

Thanks mate, profile sent  goodluck
freebeez
Confused Newbie

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2013, 12:07:30 AM »

Hi there!
still selling / supporting tensor ? guess i want one of those Smiley but why is everybody sending you their computer-id ? since you never asked for it i assume it's not required right ?
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2013, 07:46:17 PM »

Hi there!
still selling / supporting tensor ? guess i want one of those Smiley but why is everybody sending you their computer-id ? since you never asked for it i assume it's not required right ?

Hi Freebeez, yes I'm still selling / supporting Tensor profile. The computer id is required, because the profile is sent as .ppl.
freebeez
Confused Newbie

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »

uhm okay ... must have missed the explanation for that.
payment & email with computer id sent thumbsup
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »

uhm okay ... must have missed the explanation for that.
payment & email with computer id sent thumbsup

Profile sent  goodluck
khonper
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »

Are u still running ver 1.0 or has it been any updates?
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2013, 02:11:38 AM »

Are u still running ver 1.0 or has it been any updates?

Hi Khonper, ver 1.1 will be released very soon (in a week or two)
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2013, 01:03:00 AM »

Tensor 1.1 released!!  Cool  I'm starting sending the new version to all the customers  thumbsup During the next following days you all will receive the new version  rockout
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2013, 01:26:36 AM »

what changes are there?

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2013, 02:06:56 AM »

what changes are there?

Hi Mrphil, V1.1 has some fixes (not big fixes, they are fixes for some strange situations) and some improved plays, for example some calls in multiway pots where we have odds and equity, in some situations it raises to maximise the earnings where V1.0 just calls... The preflop has also been slightly changed, and now it's a bit more looser than v1.0. I can say that V1.1 is slightly better than V1.0, and it'll be slightly worse than V1.2  wink
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:27:15 AM by funkador » Logged
newjamie
Confused Newbie

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:26 AM »

I'm looking to play 6-10 man Cash   .01/.02 --> .25/50

on 888   -- 6 table

is this optimal for that type of play or not ?? thanks.
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2013, 03:24:08 AM »

I'm looking to play 6-10 man Cash   .01/.02 --> .25/50

on 888   -- 6 table

is this optimal for that type of play or not ?? thanks.

Hi Newjamie, this profile is for Fixed limit 6 Max tables. It performs very good at FL 10 as you can see in the graphs, and I tried it a few thousands hands at FL 25 and I got good results too.
newjamie
Confused Newbie

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2013, 03:43:20 AM »

Thanks

your answer implies it is for 6 man strategy and not so much above that.

I don't really want to be a Beta Tester - so if its just been used at 6 man - then I better give it a miss.

Cheers
oliverkkk
Confident Newbie

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2013, 07:36:59 PM »

haven't recieve the new version yet
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:27:18 AM by oliverkkk » Logged
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2013, 12:28:05 AM »

Thanks

I don't really want to be a Beta Tester - so if its just been used at 6 man - then I better give it a miss.

Cheers

If you are interested in a 6-9 man profile, I have created a mod to this profile that will play a solid game with any number of opponents above 3. I will submit it to funkador soon, once I get enough hands played with it. I currently have an issue with the site I play at, so it may take a bit.

My mod changes only the .txt version of the profile to add preflop code for "opponentsattable > 5". It will allow Tensor users to play at 6 or 9 man tables without changing the profile.

I still want to test it some more, but so far it's looking good. If you bought this profile, I would send it to you so you could play on 9 man tables. Please note, this is only a LIMIT profile (I said this because you are very new here).

For any Tensor buyer, if you want to try out my mod let me know. (If your not a Tensor buyer, don't bother. It is only a preflop mod to the .txt code and you will still need the .ppl file). You can send me a private message and i'll respond.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2013, 01:08:37 AM »

If you are interested in a 6-9 man profile, I have created a mod to this profile that will play a solid game with any number of opponents above 3. I will submit it to funkador soon, once I get enough hands played with it. I currently have an issue with the site I play at, so it may take a bit.

My mod changes only the .txt version of the profile to add preflop code for "opponentsattable > 5". It will allow Tensor users to play at 6 or 9 man tables without changing the profile.

I still want to test it some more, but so far it's looking good. If you bought this profile, I would send it to you so you could play on 9 man tables. Please note, this is only a LIMIT profile (I said this because you are very new here).

For any Tensor buyer, if you want to try out my mod let me know. (If your not a Tensor buyer, don't bother. It is only a preflop mod to the .txt code and you will still need the .ppl file). You can send me a private message and i'll respond.

Nice work Mrphil, thanks  thanks . If you send it to me I'll test it  thumbsup
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2013, 01:12:01 AM »

Thanks

Cheers

As I told you this profile is meant to work at Fixed Limit 6 man cash tables. You don't need to be a beta tester, there are more than 2 millions hands graph of this profile posted in this thread!! Just see the first page.
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2013, 01:37:42 AM »

edit: nothing, a mistake message. I forgot where the private message button was.

edit2: interesting story. I had tensor running on 4 tables. I decided to go to a fifth table and play for my self. While the tensor profiles all went to 11 dollars from 10, i my self went to 7.8 dollars.
 I guess i sucked lol.
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2013, 02:11:15 AM »

haven't recieve the new version yet ,fengxiaoxue007@gmail.com

Tensor 1.1 sent to you. As I told above, I have started sending the new version to all the customers, so don't worry, you all will get the new version in the next following days  thanks
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »

I have been looking at the graphs for this profile from Cake and 888 poker
 Here is what I see:
Hands played are little to identical for coincidence to be a part of this issue.
Cake hand numbers at bottom of graph seem too much like the ones on 888 graph

Cake Poker                  888 Poker
    55911                       5591
    111822                      11182
    167732                      16773
    223643                      22364           The numberof hands played for 888 stats is just the same as Cake with the last number dropp
    279554                      27955
    335465                      33546
    391375                      39137
    447286                      44728

I think some customers may have a few questions, honesty is most important here.

LOL, what you are saying is just ridiculous. This just happens because the cake graph has 444k and the 888 graph has 44k. I have posted many graphs and It's just a coincicende. It would happen the same if you post a 10k graph and a 100k graph, or a 20k graph and a 200k graph. So, please one admin delete that post, and riverrat: stop trolling and be sure before accusing. If any admin want I can show my holdemmanager with ALL THE GRAPHS,HANDS AND STATS. The graphs are real, the customers are getting great results and they are happy with the profile.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:34:39 AM by funkador » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length