Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2021, 12:17:55 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$  (Read 160069 times)
funkador
Serious Botter

God doesn't play dice with the universe

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »

For your information Egor knows the posting is here, I am not questioning your profiles ability, just the graphs. I look at all graphs and this one doesn't look right.

If I am wrong then Egor can remove the posting. police

I offer webber to use team viewer in my pc and check my holdem manager with all the graphs, hands and stats. I repeat again: all the graphs are real. If you post a 10k graph and a 100k graph it happens the same. If you post a 50k graph and a 100k graph the numbers will be the same X2. You are just getting paranoid with the numbers and that means nothing. Of course that post is going to be deleted, it's just trolling with no sense.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »

i am locking this thread til i can further check it when i get home
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2013, 06:58:55 PM »

I think the concern over the graphs is a legitimate point and have no problem with riverrat posting that.

I also think the explanation is reasonable, although quite a coincidence and personally I would not have made the other chart exactly 10% of the first.

I think it's best to leave the thread intact and roll forward, letting the potential customers make up their own mind. If webber wants to access the PC which made the graphs and check the stats and further post the findings, that is fine as well, but if these graphs remain its only a matter of time before somebody notices and brings it up again -- so we may as well leave the thread intact with the issue already brought up.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2013, 07:46:04 PM »

ok thread unlocked
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2013, 07:58:43 PM »

I have spent many months working in this profile, and I won't accept anyone questioning my reliability. The argument is really stupid. If i wanted to make a fake graphs, the last thing I would do is to use photoshop or something like that to modify the image.

I have just spoked with webber and I asked her to remote my pc so she could check my holdemmanager and confirm that the graphs are real and she said "well Egor says to leave the thread intact so i am just doing what he asked"

I DEMAND webber, or other moderator to remote my pc and confirm that all the graphs are real. I don't accept that Riverrat is talking to me like I were a scammer, if you have any doubt: remote my pc, if not remove the accusations.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »

I think your response is entirely reasonable. I believe you have reestablished your credibility somewhat with your replies.

However, this is an open marketplace and you invited this development by having graphs that were exactly 10% of each other. The point brought up was valid, so there is no justification in removing the posts. If your profile is a good one, perhaps your customers can post some testimonials now.

If webber wishes to comply with your request, fine. If not, fine. You are not in a position to make demands. You are free to remove your sales thread if you wish, of course. Otherwise, perhaps I will give your profile a little promotional boost in my next email blast. This could be the best thing that could have happened for your sales as a result.

Beyond that, I am washing my hands of the matter.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2013, 08:56:57 PM »

I think your response is entirely reasonable. I believe you have reestablished your credibility somewhat with your replies.

However, this is an open marketplace and you invited this development by having graphs that were exactly 10% of each other. The point brought up was valid, so there is no justification in removing the posts. If your profile is a good one, perhaps your customers can post some testimonials now.

If webber wishes to comply with your request, fine. If not, fine. You are not in a position to make demands. You are free to remove your sales thread if you wish, of course. Otherwise, perhaps I will give your profile a little promotional boost in my next email blast. This could be the best thing that could have happened for your sales as a result.

Beyond that, I am washing my hands of the matter.

I have sent an email to webber, I have spent many hours helping webber to test his software, so I hope she could give me 2 minutes to show my holdem manager and clear this.
iamnothim
Confused Newbie

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »

One happy customer here, this is on the 0.02/0.04 tables.

http://i.imgur.com/JZymMLf.jpg

This is a graph from a while ago, my vm buggered up and I had to restore from a previous state

Cant for the life of me figure out how to post image on the forum directly, hope this is ok to just post direct link, if not then feel free to remove.

looking forward to 1.1 ;).

decided to run a scan for the past few days,

http://i.imgur.com/LtECTGa.png
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:54:33 PM by iamnothim » Logged
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2013, 11:52:47 PM »

Hello.

May I share my graph from FL10.

All is from one site.

That does not include rakeback. With rakeback (one I have), amount is twice that. Picture looks a little small but if you zoom in this www site to 150%, you can see it clearly.

In total, I have over 80000 hands played with this profile and graphs are similar to that one.
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2013, 12:07:09 AM »

i plan on remoting in to check the graphs in a little bit
i will see if they match the ones in the OP
webber04
Extreme Botter

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:48 AM »

after remoting in to funkador's machine i checked the graphs
the ones he showed me are the ones showing in the sales page.
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2013, 12:43:26 AM »

Since I have more than 80,000 hands played with this and I know it works, please, let me try to explain what has happened (with my "mathematical skills" lol).

I think I can clarify in an understandable way, what has happened.

Do not only look the graph that mr Funkador posted, look at the small box under the graph.

It says on Cake poker:
0.05 - 0.10 limits. Hands: 34802
0.10 - 0.20 limits. Hands: 412484
Equals to: 447286.
Graph is configured to show the total hands of those limits.

And in 888 poker, look at the small window under the graph:

0.12 - 0.24 limits. Hands: 4389
0.05 - 0.10 limits. Hands: 40339.
Combine those and you get:  44728.

What I see, is a coincidence.

I bet that not many bothered to look at the small window under the graphs that show that, Cake and 888 graphs, are both combined, from 2 different limits, they both have a very different hand amount.

More explanatin on why it looks the same on the graph: Holdem manager splits results in 9 sections on the graph.

First part on graph is on the left, 0 hands. Right part and last part is, the total hands.

The actual numbers you see come when you split the total hands with 8.

If I have 44728 hands and split it with 8 I get: 5591. You see 5591 hands on the first column. If you multiple 5591 with 2 you get, 11182, which you see on the second column, etc.

Same thing if you have 447286 hands. Split it in 8 and you get: 55910. Every column on the graph is 55910 hands more than the last one.

I personally see nothing funny in those graphs. Since I have over 80,000 hands played my self with this profile, and it has worked just like in the graphs that Funkador posted, there is nothing but a coincidence that 888 and cake hands, on the different levels, happened to end in a similar fashion.

I hope this helps people to understand what happened. Since I bought this and it has worked, I wanted to share this story.

This profile works 100% perfect and good and this is just a misunderstanding.
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2013, 02:49:49 AM »

after remoting in to funkador's machine i checked the graphs
the ones he showed me are the ones showing in the sales page.

Thanks Webber. As you have seen all the graphs are real, the hand histories are in my Holdem Manager and the stats, date etc matches with the graphs I posted here. As far as I know I'm the only one seller who has allowed to remote his pc to confirm the authenticity of the graphs. Now this is clear enough.

I also want to thank to Superbotman and Iamnothim for sharing their graphs, I really appreciate it.

From now on, I would like to focus this thread in the profile itself  because there are some interesting news that I'm going to tell you in the next post.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »

awww... don't tease us.

I have no issue with this profile so far and I posted a graph awhile ago on this thread. I do see how that guy could bring up the graph issue, but the profile seems legit to me.

However, I prefer version 1.0 to version 1.1 so far...but i could change my mind.

What is the news?

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2013, 03:13:51 AM »

One happy customer here, this is on the 0.02/0.04 tables.
Cant for the life of me figure out how to post image on the forum directly, hope this is ok to just post direct link, if not then feel free to remove.

Here... i'll help you ... iamnothim 's graphs

funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2013, 12:25:28 AM »

However, I prefer version 1.0 to version 1.1 so far...but i could change my mind.

Hi Mrphil, for me v1.1 is better than 1.0. You only have tried v1.1 one day... Don't you think that it's very soon to say that 1.0 is better? I guess that you say that because you prefer a tight preflop. The VIP of v1.1 is only a bit more looser than v1.0 (about 1%). Anyway, I can send you v1.1 with the preflop of v1.0 if you want.
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2013, 12:58:57 AM »

- I have received some emails asking for v1.1. Please note that I'm still sending it. For now I have sent the new version to about 50% of the customers... please be patient, the rest of the customers will receive the new version very soon.

- I also have been asked about the full ring version of Tensor. Well, as far as I know Mrphil has created a mod that allow Tensor to play full ring tables. (from 3 to 9 opponents). This mod affects only to the preflop. As far as I know Mrphil is testing it now and if he gives me permission I could help with the testing. This is very interesting because it means that Tensor users could play at 6 max and 9 max tables at the same time. This means diversification, more tables to choose, more fishes and more $$$

- Some weeks ago I got a new account at Ipoker. I didn't play there since long time ago (since the new poker regulation in my country). I have to say that Ipoker is even softest than before. Since everest poker and betfair are part of Ipoker there are even more fishes than before. There are many FL 4 and FL 10 tables to choose and after 50k hands I have had a very hot start with an amazing winrate. I will post the graph later.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2013, 06:02:30 AM »

There seems to be some disagreement at the moment, so out of respect for Funkador, I have taken my 9-man mod down for now. I will put it back up when a consensus is reached.

So far, I have had one person test it, and this is that person's reaction copied and pasted:
"I thought I show you how the 9 player mod has worked. I dont know how good friends you are with mr Funkador but I think you should maybe get a payment from him or something if he decides to use the mod if it is succesfull (just my opinion because at least it hasnt lost money so far). Ofcourse the graphs go up and down but I think you have successfully created a continuum for the tensor profile for it to work in more than 6 player tables so congratulations on that for you. And thank you again for sharing it. You are very generous for that (i must write that you are generous/helpful because so far I got 9 dollars because of that lol)."

and he/she included the following graph:

I think we just code in a whole different style, but I think we can work things out.

Vr,
Phil
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:23:11 PM by Mrphil » Logged

funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2013, 06:28:02 PM »

-Please read all below before trying. 9-man mod.
-This mod will replace the text of the autoprofileholdem.txt file, but this mod should be RUN with the .PPL Tensor FILE. If you do not understand, please ask.
-My 9/10 man mod is below. It will allow you to play in limit tables where opponents are anywhere between 3-10 (although most are up to 9 man). If opponents are <= 5, this will play EXACTLY the original tensor. If opponents are > 5 , my mod will kick in for PREFLOP PLAY ONLY
-Replace the autoprofileholdem.txt  with the text from below. Copy and paste it into the file. Let me know if you need help with this. After this, continue to play the Tensor .ppl file the same as you have been doing.
-Funkador has nothing to do with this mod. I made it because I wanted to play up to 9man games.
-It is somewhat complete, however, there may need to be some fixes incorporated.
-Please post required fixes here and I'll update as necessary. Use a botlog and point out code where you think the mod made a mistake. THIS WILL ONLY BE IN THE PREFLOP, and it will only occur when there are GREATER THAN 5 OPPONENTS. Any post flop play or preflop play with 5 opponents or less will not be affected by my mod and should be handled by funkador.

The strategy from this mod comes exactly from the book "winning low-limit holdem" by Lee Jones. It is literally the preflop strategy he layed out in this book, except for the blind play. The book does not outline preflop play that well, so the strategy for preflop play actually comes from pokerstrategy.com articles.
-The strategy is a very tight preflop. It may fold a tad more than you are comfortable with, but in-line with a tight/aggressive profile.
-There is no guarantee with this mod. The original seller profile is designed for 6-man only.
-I am providing this free of cost and have no association with funkador except as a buyer. The only compensation I would want out of this is a better profile for both 6 and 9 man limit poker by posting botlogs of questionable play.
-Please do not attempt to alter the code for yourself before asking me if it would help. The way I code takes advantage of the coding structure where certain actions are executed before later actions below. Changing the order could mess up the mod a lot.
-Code below. PLEASE BE SURE TO COPY THE ENTIRE PORTION OF THE CODE BELOW BEFORE PASTING OVER INTO THE AUTOPROFILEHOLDEM.TXT:

Hi, Mrphil, first of all thanks for your work doing this mod. Anyway I have checked the code and I have seen that there are some things that need to be fixed. For example, you said that it doesn't affect to the postflop play, but you have included code for flop, turn and river. It would affect to the postflop play and it doesn't need to change the postflop play.  

flop

when Opponents = 1 and not (HavePair or HaveTrips or HaveStraight or HaveStraightDraw or HaveInsideStraightDraw or HaveFlush or HaveFlushDraw or HaveBackdoorFlushDraw or Overcards = 2 or BotsLastAction = Raise or BotsLastAction = Bet or Hand = A) Fold Force

This line would force the bot to fold against 1 opponent with second pair, second overpair or two pairs...  I don't recommend to add code for postflop. And the preflop code also needs to be fixed, I'm going to send you an email with the details. I don't recommend to use the mod until it's fixed.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2013, 09:07:16 PM »

The postflop fixes are very minor and can be cut out if you want.

The bot WOULD NOT FOLD 2nd pair, second overpair, or two pair like you said.

The code says "when Opponents = 1 and not (HavePair .....)"  ..... if we had any type of pair, the bot would NOT fold. That is the point of this line.

I'll look in my inbox for any preflop things.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:24:33 PM by Mrphil » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length