Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 07, 2021, 09:16:45 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$  (Read 164897 times)
funkador
Serious Botter

God doesn't play dice with the universe

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 01:03:09 AM »

The postflop fixes are very minor and can be cut out if you want.

The bot WOULD NOT FOLD 2nd pair, second overpair, or two pair like you said.

The code says "when Opponents = 1 and not (HavePair .....)"  ..... if we had any type of pair, the bot would NOT fold. That is the point of this line.

I'll look in my inbox for any preflop things.

That's right, sorry, my mistake, I tought it was havetoppair instead of havepair. Anyway I don't recommend to change the postflop code, mainly for 2 reasons:

1- The code is sorted in a certain way, and if there is new postflop code in autoprofileholdem.txt it would be executed in first place and it could affect to the original code.
2- The line you have added in the flop doesn't fix a bug. If we are in the BB and someone calls, we check and we have nothing, of course, the standard play is check-fold. But the profile bets and tries to bluff only in a little percentage of the times. I like that play, if we always check-fold when we have nothing the profile would be too predictable IMO. I like that play.

If you find some play that can be improved postflop please send it to me and when I get enough fixes I will release a new version. Of course all the profiles can be improved and I like to make the profile better and better. But I can assure you that the profile currently doesn't need fixes, it works like a charm. It's a money maker machine and a rakeback machine. I will post below my last 54k at 888 and 65k at ipoker:

- 888 Graph:

FL 10, 4+ bb /100 in 54k hands

- Ipoker Graph:

FL 10, 6 bb /100 in 8k hands
FL 4, 9,5+ bb / 100 in 57k hands

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:03:56 PM by funkador » Logged
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 02:26:55 AM »

Funkador,
I added that line as a direct result of the last email you and i had between each other where the bot's default programming kicks in to bet in those circumstances. Tensor does not have an action in that circumstance to prevent the default's action to occur, so I created a line to make the bot check (coded as a fold), instead of betting out.

If i post up my mod in the future, I'll leave out the three postflop actions. They don't really change much from Tensor anyway, but I thought it might help people in circumstances like myself (i don't think anyone could argue that the three actions I had postflop were incorrect or wrong even if they are redundant to Tensor).

I'll wait to post up the mod again until your approval. Just realize that you and I may have a different coding style.
My coding style definitely takes line sequence into account more than the average profile.

I'm not looking to be disruptive to your thread and will honestly delete any reference to a mod and just keep it to myself if you wish. I really was just trying to add something beneficial for your buyers.

Just let me know.  thanks

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 04:30:07 AM »

Funkador,
I added that line as a direct result of the last email you and i had between each other where the bot's default programming kicks in to bet in those circumstances. Tensor does not have an action in that circumstance to prevent the default's action to occur, so I created a line to make the bot check (coded as a fold), instead of betting out.

You sent me that log and I said you this:

I think I know what happened: the default program sometimes tries to bluff in the flop (tries to bluff a 5% or 10% if the opponent doesn’t bet). That’s good

And in my last post I said this:

2- The line you have added in the flop doesn't fix a bug. If we are in the BB and someone calls, we check and we have nothing, of course, the standard play is check-fold. But the profile bets and tries to bluff only in a little percentage of the times. I like that play, if we always check-fold when we have nothing the profile would be too predictable IMO. I like that play."

The point is that I don't care if a play is made by Tensor code or by the default program. I like that play and I wouldn't change it.

If i post up my mod in the future, I'll leave out the three postflop actions. They don't really change much from Tensor anyway, but I thought it might help people in circumstances like myself (i don't think anyone could argue that the three actions I had postflop were incorrect or wrong even if they are redundant to Tensor).

You are free to leave the postflop actions, I know we are talking of very minor changes, but you should warn the users that the postflop actions change the original postflop code of the profile and I personally wouldn't change it.

I'll wait to post up the mod again until your approval. Just realize that you and I may have a different coding style.

I have seen that the preflop for your mod needs some fixes. I'm going to send you an email with the details. Once it's fixed I can approve the preflop, but if you change the postflop (you are free to do) the customers would use your mod at their own risk.

I'm not looking to be disruptive to your thread and will honestly delete any reference to a mod and just keep it to myself if you wish. I really was just trying to add something beneficial for your buyers.

Good. The only thing I'm going to ask you is to not post about more hands and plays in this thread. If you have a log or a questionable play you can send it to me by email, as always. There is no point in filling this thread with discussions about hands.
superbotman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2013, 12:40:12 AM »

Donating a mod to a seller for them to include with their profile would be very generous (some would say stupid)

Posting a modified marketplace profile is totally wrong and has no justification.

Even if you pretend you're helping the seller, you are not, you are encouraging people to PM you and bypass the seller.

He didnt post a modified marketplace profile. How could he technically even do it because the PPL is coded. Did he uncode it? ... It is the autoprofilholdem.txt that has instructions and it can be modified. But, thats just the autoprofilholdem. This is another misunderstanding....
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2013, 02:04:42 AM »

Donating a mod to a seller for them to include with their profile would be very generous (some would say stupid)

The situation is this^.

Why are you even sticking your nose into this?

The mod I'm referring to was ONLY a PREFLOP modification to allow the Tensor profile to play at 9-man tables instead of just 6-man tables for which it is designed.

It is a modification to the .txt only, and does not change the .ppl Tensor profile nor the postflop play at all.

I could have just created it for myself and kept it to myself. But instead, I chose to be nice and post it in here for his other buyers to choose whether they wanted to implement it or not (so that they could play 9 man tables with the profile).

Funkador had a few concerns with the preflop mod, and out of respect for him, I took it down until we come to a consensus.

It's like superbot commented .... another misunderstanding.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2013, 06:32:08 AM »

IMO Mrphil had a mistake posting his mod before showing it to me. The main reason is that it had some postflop code and I didn't like it. Why? Because the code is executed sequentially and if we add postflop code in autoprofileholdem.txt it could affect to the original code of the profile. When I released Tensor 1.1 I tested it during more than 200k hands, and it only had some few fixes and improvements. What I mean is that I like to test the profiles propertly before releasing them, so I can't approve / take responsability of a mod which has postflop code in the autoprofileholdem.txt.  I can understand that Sethunter saw a mod that had postflop code and he felt strange about it.

Said this, I'm sure that Mrphil did it with good intention, and we all make mistakes, he has nothing to win with this. He told me that he liked the profile and he wanted to help improving it. He sent me many logs and questionable plays to help improving the profile, and he wants to share a mod (a preflop code that allow Tensor to play at full ring tables). All I can do is thank him for this. I sent him an email with some fixes / changes that I felt that his preflop needed, and I said him that i would post his mod if he agrees with removing the postflop code. I'm sure he is going to understand it.

Of course I want to contextualize this: when a customer buy this profile he is paying for a very solid Fixed Limit 6 Max profile. The profile has more than 2 millions hands posted in this thread, and it has winning graphs from all the supported rooms: Ultimate bet, Bodog, 888, Cake, Ipoker... Mrphil's mod it's just a extra, the mod is only a preflop code for full ring tables, If a customer would like to try it at full ring tables he should know that the mod is untested, it could work or not. If you don't want surprises just run the profile at 6 max tables.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2013, 04:38:28 PM »

Thread cleaned up. This looks like a good profile, with or without tweaking. Maybe it's time to take another look at fixed limit.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2013, 11:20:45 AM »

As you know Mrphil has been working in a Mod for Tensor. This mod is a preflop code that allows Tensor to play in full ring tables. I think that it could be interesting because it allows Tensor users to diversificate, playing 6 max tables and full ring tables at the same time (from 3 to 9 opponents). This mod is untested yet, anyway if any customer wants to try it, please feel free to send me an email  thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:31:18 PM by funkador » Logged
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2013, 05:29:19 PM »

My last 100k hands at 888 playing with Tensor 1.1. Very nice winrate, 5 bb / 100.

I'll update again when I reach to 150k and 200k

- Update 10th March 2013:

As promised, here is the new update:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:08:31 PM by funkador » Logged
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2013, 03:14:18 AM »

Is there any site that does speed poker at fixed limit or is the traffic just not there?
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2013, 01:52:04 PM »

Hi Bookie, Ipoker is the only supported room with speed poker, but there isn't speed poker for Fixed Limit. Anyway there are many FL 4 and FL 10 tables at Ipoker. (From 15 to 40). So it's easy to play always 6 tables simultaneously and make 4000+ hands / day  Smiley
Bookie
Botter

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »

thanks for the reply. I have been looking at the FL tables and there is far more action then I thought there would be.
alni0501
Confused Newbie

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2013, 09:24:10 AM »

payment sent  Roll Eyes
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2013, 02:26:49 PM »

payment sent  Roll Eyes

Check your email  thumbsup
asfaltas
Confused Newbie

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2013, 10:03:33 AM »

these are the same bots as we are Cheesy
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2013, 03:51:15 PM »

Can we try to beat these guys funkador?They win 4bb/100hands on ipoker
we are keep losing to them:

xxxxxxxxxx

As asfaltas said... they are the same bot as us, or at least very similar to Tensor. I'm breaking even against them. And my winrate with Tensor is much bigger than 4 bb / 100 at Ipoker, I'm going to upload some graphs now. On the other hand, Oliverkkk, I'm using the same profile as you and my bot is winning to yours and getting better winrate than the yours at ipoker and 888. Why? Because your bot is not working 100% propertly, take a look at this email I sent you some months ago:

your nick in 888 is XXXXX isn't it? I'm telling you this because I have seen than your winrate is lower than it should be, and I have seen some strange things... for example, you are playing many hands againts 1 or 2 opponents... and the profile is meant to play againts 3 or more opponents, you are losing money for that. Also I have seen some strange plays ... are you clicking yourself?  or perhaps your bot is detecting the game as No limit game? Please check your logs to check this. Your winrate should be much higher.

As I told you in that email there is something wrong with your bot, I don't know if sometimes you are clicking yourself, but I have seen strange plays like calling with Q high (Tensor never do that), I have also seen than many times your bot stops responding and it times out (perhaps you are playing too many
tables for your pc), and also you have removed the sit out line and you are playing many hands against 1 or 2 opponents, and of course the profile is meant to play against more than 2 opponents.

If you want you can send me an email and I'll be glad to help you checking your logs and figuring out what's happening with your bot. But note that I sent you that email on January 2013 and you didn't respond me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 08:27:43 PM by Egor » Logged
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2013, 06:06:43 PM »

Here you can see my last 150k hands played at Ipoker at FL 4 and FL 10. (played between February and April 2013). The winrate is rounding 8 bb / 100. If anyone has a winrate lower than 4 bb /100 after 70k hands please feel free to send me and email and I will check why your winrate is lower than it should be.

On the other hand I have written a doc with some tips about how to maximize your earnings (table selection and more) and I am sending it since 2 weeks to the new customers. For those "old" customers who want to check the doc, just send me an email and I will send it to you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:41:55 PM by funkador » Logged
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2013, 03:04:11 AM »

New Ipoker update:

rockout rockout rockout
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2013, 04:09:20 AM »

Recent graph's are looking great and I'll likely buy when I next get RB, if you think there's enough traffic.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
funkador
Serious Botter

« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2013, 02:17:15 PM »

Recent graph's are looking great and I'll likely buy when I next get RB, if you think there's enough traffic.

Hi Sethunter, yes, there is good FL traffic at Ipoker, I have played more than 100k hands in one month.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: TENSOR - FIXED LIMIT 6 MAX ---> Over 1,5 million hands graph inside <-- Only 69$
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length