Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 08:39:12 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 3Bet and 5Bet All in specific code block in High level MTT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 3Bet and 5Bet All in specific code block in High level MTT  (Read 2593 times)
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: October 01, 2012, 08:36:40 PM »

Hi Guys

i write my personnaly MTT code with very good success and i want to add a specific code bloc for 3Bet when BB >= 2500 when our stacksize is >20 and <30

the problem is when the bot applie this code i want he goes all in if opponent 4 bet

i find solution with user variable (in fact i don't use it in normal time but here standart code can't help me)

so it is ok for you (user variable pro)   Smiley , the code here is good or not ?

Thank you for reply

When Hand=JJ

When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 2 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 50 User_3Bet_JJ_7BB

When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 3 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 50 User_3Bet_JJ_8BB

When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 4 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 40 User_3Bet_JJ_10BB

When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 5 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 40 User_3Bet_JJ_12BB

When  User_3Bet_JJ_7BB  Raise 7 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_8BB  Raise 8 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_10BB  Raise 10 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_12BB  Raise 12 Force

When  User_3Bet_JJ_7BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 1  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_8BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 1  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_10BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 1  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_12BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 1  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 09:47:45 PM by Avatar » Logged
fleurie
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 09:32:35 PM »

Your code will never reach the RaiseMax codelines as written. On 1st orbit, it will set one of your UDV's then raise by 7, 8, 10 or 12 bb's (depending on which variable was set).  THAT VARIABLE STAYS SET FOR THE REST OF THE HAND so if opponent 4-bets and the bot comes back on 2nd orbit, it will still raise by 7, 8, 10 or 12 bb's because that line is still true.

To fix it, change the RaiseMax lines to Raises >= 2 and put them before the Raise 7/8/10/12 lines (in your example, Raises will be 1 when opponent 2-bets and 2 when opponent 4-bets, so long as no other opponent joins the fight).
On 1st orbit, it will pass by the RaiseMax lines since there will be only 1 raise but it will execute on 2nd orbit because there will be 2 raises. So like this:

When Hand=JJ

When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 2 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 50 User_3Bet_JJ_7BB
   When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 3 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 50 User_3Bet_JJ_8BB
   When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 4 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 40 User_3Bet_JJ_10BB
   When  BIGBLINDSIZE >=  2500 and  (STACKSIZE <  30  and  STACKSIZE >  20)  and  (POSITION = LAST or STILLTOACT <= 4) and BOTSACTIONSONTHISROUND = 0 and RAISES = 1 and CALLSSINCELASTRAISE = 0 and BETSIZE = 5 and  LASTRAISERPOSITION <=  6  and RANDOM <= 40 User_3Bet_JJ_12BB

When  User_3Bet_JJ_7BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 2  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_8BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 2  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_10BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 2  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_12BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE  and RAISES >= 2  and  OPPONENTS = 1  RaiseMax Force

When  User_3Bet_JJ_7BB  Raise 7 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_8BB  Raise 8 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_10BB  Raise 10 Force
   When  User_3Bet_JJ_12BB  Raise 12 Force

Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 09:42:08 PM »

Thanks for reply Fleurie   Smiley

i know what you say and i write : User_3Bet_JJ_7BB  and BOTSLASTACTION = RAISE and  RAISES >= 1  

you say RAISES >= 2  

But it's the same effect here ? no ?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:13:51 AM by Avatar » Logged
fleurie
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »

No, they are 2 different situations because the bot's raises are not included in the Raise variable.

To further explain my code, the following are the variable states on 1st and 2nd orbits that you want to capture:
 - 1st Orbit: if an opponent raises in front of you, Raises = 1 and BotslastAction = none.
 - 2nd Orbit: if you 3-bet and opponent 4-bets, Raise = 2 and BotslastAction = raise.

In the code you wrote, the 7/8/10/12 codelines will execute on both orbits because the only condition you used is that one of your UDV's was set to true(and stays true for the rest of the hand). The bot will always match one of those lines and never get to your RaiseMax lines.

By moving the RaiseMax lines ahead of the 7/8/10/12 lines, I make the bot check for the allin move first. On the 1st orbit, you don't want to go allin so I include Raises >= 2 to ensure the bot doesn't find a match. It then checks the 7/8/10/12 lines, finds a match and executes the matching line. On the 2nd orbit, it will find a match when it checks the RaiseMax lines and will go allin.

There are other ways to achieve this but what I show is simply my coding style. For example, you could add "and Raises = 1" to the 7/8/10/12 lines in your code. There is no correct style so long as it achieves your end goal which is to make sure you execute the RaiseMax lines on the 2nd orbit.
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »

Ok i understand, thank you

i will try this

thumbsup
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 3Bet and 5Bet All in specific code block in High level MTT
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length