Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 09:02:23 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: are people making profit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: are people making profit  (Read 10028 times)
Luna Wolves
Botter

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

Between some nice Freerolls,Points tournaments, and lower price MTT's i can play 3 - 6 tournaments a day.  Hopefully its more like 3 since it means i'm lasting longer in the tournaments and hitting some money.   thumbsup
KQulo
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 11:39:28 PM »

Still does not look as profitable as cash play .... I think Egor refers to another type of strategy.
Luna Wolves
Botter

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 11:44:20 PM »

Still does not look as profitable as cash play .... I think Egor refers to another type of strategy.

Oh i still play cash games too.  Thats the one thing nice about the bot.  Start up a MTT and have a couple of cash games running at the same time. 
fxb
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 12:38:45 AM »

I played a $5 mtt with a free profile recently and  came in 7th out of about 600 on UB . $350.00. Not bad, only my 10th or so mtt. It works, just need to be patient.
ChipBot
Experienced Botter

Money Grabber!

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 07:01:01 PM »

I’m not a computer geek and skeered to venture into multiple VM’s on one PC, so I run a few inexpensive PC’s each with a bot. Each bot (Different sites of course) is registered before I leave in (2) MTT’s – one soon and one later, so they don’t overlap. This eases my anxiety of running one for hours only to bust out at the bubble with my AA push to villian’s 33 call & a 3 hits the river. While I’m out my bots are usually in guarantee type MTT’s.

When I’m available, I run them in some satellites but jump in at the bubble or final table. My profiles run so well however, sometimes I’m better off letting them go depending on the tourney type, table texture, etc.

HINT – Lots of pro’s grind satellites for the better ITM payouts and extreme ROI (especially if you can unregister and pocket the cash like some sites allow). Check out thier stats, etc. on TopShark, etc. Some grinders play ONLY MTT satellites. I made over $1,000 playing those awesome WCOOP satellites (w/o bot) on Pokerstars. Great BR booster for ur bot!
  beer
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:59:42 AM by ChipBot » Logged

"Why do the push'n when the Donk'll do the pull'n?"
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: are people making profit
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length