Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:20:27 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: are people making profit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: are people making profit  (Read 10029 times)
wba1980
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 25, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »

What im asking is considering all the other stuff that comes with the bot, are people  making profit?
we have sng starter  $120 for a year then a cash hopper $81 for a year then the bot $129 for a year
so in total $-330 before we start playing
do you guys mix up playing tournys and cash games or just stick to 1?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »

You don't need any of those other things. They are just luxuries for those who like gadgets, in my opinion.

Personally I only play cash games at UB when the jackpot gets over $300K and that has been very profitable. Using the standard Doodle profile that comes with the bot.

Other than that I only play MTT's, most between $15 and $60 buyin, one at a time and take over on the final table. Using the free MTT Kit. that too has been very profitable and I can't imagine spending 5-6 hours to play an MTT without the bot now.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
the_filthy
Botter

When hand = 27 RaiseMax force

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »

that must be quite the bank roll you working with egor... I wish i could say the same. lol

One day.....
Paddy
Botter

call, and its all over

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 07:05:48 AM »

i bot in cash  games. the most of the time, i  can make a cash out every two weeks 70-100$
with a hopper, you only start yore PC and than click on  strart. thats it.
than you can spend youre time for other thinks...sex drugs and rockn rol rockout
Damijo
Botter

The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 07:46:17 AM »

i bot in cash  games. the most of the time, i  can make a cash out every two weeks 70-100$
with a hopper, you only start yore PC and than click on  strart. thats it.
than you can spend youre time for other thinks...sex drugs and rockn rol rockout

Well said, get a hopper with builtin scheduler and u can leave the bot for a week Smiley

You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it.
onicamaro
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »

If people weren't making money this wouldn' t be so popular wouldn't it?
And if it would be too cheap to get in, the poker sites would be swarming with bots :p
Transporter
Serious Botter

Labora dure, lude durius !

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »

If people weren't making money this wouldn' t be so popular wouldn't it?
And if it would be too cheap to get in, the poker sites would be swarming with bots :p

it IS too cheap to get in already !
though most of us lose quite a bit figuring out what the best things are or by developing a new profile (or by being part of a team creating a new profile) and a lot give up after the first losses.

Like in manual poker, you have to do the homework and spend the hours to be profitable.
snapcracklepopperhead
Super Botter
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 11:35:25 AM »

95% of my time is cash <$25 NL - although i have over 10k sngs under my belt too

and yes big e is correct

the BB jackpot at UB has been very profitable for me also (if you know what i mean)

There are only 10 types of people in the world
Those who understand binary and those who don't.
debozack
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »

So what table $ range do you play when the jackpot gets big enough on UB?  The lowest available with jackpot?  Thanks!
Dman
Extreme Botter

Supernova Elite

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »

Botting is very profitable if approached correctly, the approach is usually the area that most people fail on.

Regards the jackpot tables, dont bother table selecting, once it gets to 300k+ the place is filled with easy money.

Dman

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.  My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
UrbanTurban
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »

So what is the correct approach?? Huh? I have been trying the MTT route and i have a negative ROI of 60% over a hundred games, i am fully aware this is a smallish sample, but i have never run this bad playing manually. I am going to give it another hundred games, two hundred is a enough sample to have grasp of what the true ROI will be, atleast when playing manually.
Bottingiscool
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »

why do you guys say you can only play 1 MTT at a time?  I have run a 2 or more on cake and it seems to work fine. 

also am i not supposed to be mixing cash and mtt?  sometimes i will put the bot on 3 cash tables and one mtt at the same time, should I not be doing this ?
Dman
Extreme Botter

Supernova Elite

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 04:47:54 PM »

So what is the correct approach?? Huh? I have been trying the MTT route and i have a negative ROI of 60% over a hundred games, i am fully aware this is a smallish sample, but i have never run this bad playing manually. I am going to give it another hundred games, two hundred is a enough sample to have grasp of what the true ROI will be, atleast when playing manually.

There is no way on earth i could give you the information you asked for in a single thread, not even ten threads. There are a lot of things that constitute the right and wrong approach to botting in my opinion and all of which would need explaining for it to be of any use to you. MTT's are a popular choice as there are plenty of poor players there, check that the bot is working as it should by reviewing the logs, also watch it play some hands ect, if there is still a problem then consider tweaking what ever code you are using or changing tactics regards games played, rooms, times of day ect.

why do you guys say you can only play 1 MTT at a time?  I have run a 2 or more on cake and it seems to work fine. 

also am i not supposed to be mixing cash and mtt?  sometimes i will put the bot on 3 cash tables and one mtt at the same time, should I not be doing this ?

While it is true some people play multiple MTT's without issue, it is also a fact that under certain conditions it will trip the bot out and as such it will simply stop playing, this is why the bot doesnt officially support more than one MTT at a time as playing 1 MTT is much more useful than sitting out in 4 of them.

Dman

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.  My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
Luna Wolves
Botter

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »

For me it took a little bit of time but i was able to find a Free Cash profile that works ok for me. I dont bot that many tables and limit myself to certain days and times that seem to make me money. It works and my Bankroll is slowly building as I learn more about the bot and profiles.  When it comes to MTT's i look for FreeRolls and Points Tournaments.  This doesnt hurt my bankroll and I've even made the money a few times.

wba1980
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

thanks for the replies everyone I appreciate it. I dont doubt the bot, i do agree it will make profilt its just all the yearly subscriptions for table hoppers sng starters etc will make it tough imo especially if im just playing micro which is all I can play atm, personally I think if playing cash games you defo need some sort of table hopper.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 06:31:34 PM »

I should point out that multi-tabling one MTT along with cash tables should be fine  thumbsup

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
UrbanTurban
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »

Ok, it just seemed like the obvious question after you said that with the right approach it could be very profitable, wasn´t in any way trying to provoke you.

I do review my MTT´s in the universal replayer and also watch it play alot of the time. I play at UB and BD, both have a decent Amount of guaranted MTT´s, some of wich have good overlay.
Dman
Extreme Botter

Supernova Elite

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

Ok, it just seemed like the obvious question after you said that with the right approach it could be very profitable, wasn´t in any way trying to provoke you.

I do review my MTT´s in the universal replayer and also watch it play alot of the time. I play at UB and BD, both have a decent Amount of guaranted MTT´s, some of wich have good overlay.

I was not offended in any way mate, just wanted to make clear that it wasnt as simple as a quick explanation  wink

Dman

ChipBot
Experienced Botter

Money Grabber!

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »

I recently had a cash of several hundred dollars on a MTT at BD. Hang in there! thumbsup

"Why do the push'n when the Donk'll do the pull'n?"
KQulo
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 11:09:23 PM »

Well, I'm playing cash at UB, BD and now in BTG. I'm alternating Doodle with Agripin payment profile, and my results are quite good at UB and BD, not in BTG.
However, I noticed that whenever we speak of this matter Egor insists profitable it is to play MTTs and I'm starting to get curious about this because Egor is the most knowledgeable of this issue and I think it has many advantages: No need for a Hopper, MTTdoodle seems to work quite well and is free (although there are very good payment profiles for MTTS) and playing a single table is not necessary to have a very powerful PC. Moreover bot errors will be much less (missed clicks, sit outs, etc.).
I would try this game mode but I can not fully understand what strategy should I follow.
Should I play one MTT in each of the rooms every day?. Play more than this does not seem possible because the number of hours that may take a MTT.
I wonder if it is really profitable to play in this way, or if instead there is another different strategy to play MTTs profitably. Some light on the subject would be welcome.

Thanks and encouragement to all!  thumbsup
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: are people making profit
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length