Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 08:02:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 477002 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #860 on: November 16, 2016, 12:36:01 PM »

Hi Keiths,
I updated wildfire to the newest version but it still dosent seem to be clicking the login button properly in the 888 window it seems to click on the register button instead which opens up the new account page and then wildfire cant go any further.
Also i still havent been able to capture the dialog box that pops up on the final tables.
cheers
Frank

Hi frank billybob,

I'll need you to use the debug tab to capture a screenshot of the login window (as there appears to be different login windows available at the 888 sites).  Email me if you need further assistance.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #861 on: November 16, 2016, 04:26:07 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.12

- Fixed Winning Poker Network including ACR and BCP scanning (broken in v3.11)

NOTE: Old iPoker lobby support may not be working in this version due to support for new iPoker sites.

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #862 on: November 16, 2016, 05:21:34 PM »

Is there any way you can integrate support for the old iPoker software as well as the new one ? Since I am playing at both 888 and Titan old version this will become a problem .

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #863 on: November 16, 2016, 07:42:39 PM »

Is there any way you can integrate support for the old iPoker software as well as the new one ? Since I am playing at both 888 and Titan old version this will become a problem .

Hi fk11,

I can take a look - however - I'm guessing that it's just going to be short amount of time before Titan upgrades to the new format as all the other iPoker sites seem to have been upgraded now.  I'll see if I can find any migration dates before I invest too much time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deyy
zeros

« Reply #864 on: November 16, 2016, 09:23:23 PM »

Bought this loader/hopper after the trial. Really satisfied with it. Do i need to send you some information like transaction ID or do i get an email with the license?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #865 on: November 17, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »

Bought this loader/hopper after the trial. Really satisfied with it. Do i need to send you some information like transaction ID or do i get an email with the license?

Thank you deyy.  Please check your email for the license info as it should be there by now.  If not for any reason just send an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
myrake
Botter

« Reply #866 on: November 19, 2016, 02:39:42 PM »

It looks like Bovada was supported, is Ignition?

"It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #867 on: November 19, 2016, 09:22:09 PM »

Hi fk11,

I can take a look - however - I'm guessing that it's just going to be short amount of time before Titan upgrades to the new format as all the other iPoker sites seem to have been upgraded now.  I'll see if I can find any migration dates before I invest too much time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

That was my thought also but Titan and a couple of other unsupported iPoker rooms have kept the old software. I wonder if its on purpose ? 

Anyway , no worries , I just have to move the different WF versions from one folder to another .

Gunnsen
zeros

« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »

Hello,

I got a question. How exactly do I use the profiles tab? Can I just enter the name of the MTT or SnG and it will automatically load the chosen profile?

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #869 on: November 22, 2016, 03:22:24 AM »

Hello,

I got a question. How exactly do I use the profiles tab? Can I just enter the name of the MTT or SnG and it will automatically load the chosen profile?

Hi Gunnsen,

Let's say you want to load a specific profile when a "$500 Guaranteed" table opens.  You would put "$500 Guaranteed" into the first text box and then specify the profile you want loaded.  When a new table opens Wildfire will check to see if the text is contained in the table's window title and if so it will load the specified profile.  If there is no match, Wildfire will just use the profile(s) that are specified in the main tab.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Donatari
zeros

« Reply #870 on: November 30, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »

I got a problem with the cash tables at 888... as I want to use the table selection groups to only play a certain stake and with certain minimum players before joining the table... however the bot keeps saying: note :problem convertings blinds from cents to dollars... without the table selection groups its working fine but he is no filttering the stake and the amount of the players at the table
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #871 on: November 30, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »

I got a problem with the cash tables at 888... as I want to use the table selection groups to only play a certain stake and with certain minimum players before joining the table... however the bot keeps saying: note :problem convertings blinds from cents to dollars... without the table selection groups its working fine but he is no filttering the stake and the amount of the players at the table

Hi Donatari,

I just tested and for me it converted 1¢/2¢ correctly into the following:

Blinds=0.01/0.02 (BB=0.02)

It may be the currency type is causing a problem.

What do you see in the log when it tries to read the blinds?

Feel free to email me.

keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deyy
zeros

« Reply #872 on: December 04, 2016, 12:55:05 PM »

I started to play at William Hill now and i'm trying to get the loader to register for SnG's. I'm using v3.12 and wondering if i'm doing something wrong since it's working great at 888 poker, but when i try to play at iPoker sites such as William Hill and bet365 i get this problem.

Code:
16/12/04 04:49 Unable to determine poker site name to get Nick name
After this i pressed the start button. There is more than just this in the log file however.
16/12/04 04:49 Match for lobby found
16/12/04 04:49 Bot 1 TXT Profile set to .......
16/12/04 04:49 Exiting lobby scanner due to unrecognized poker lobby.
16/12/04 04:50 Stop button was pressed.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #873 on: December 04, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »

I started to play at William Hill now and i'm trying to get the loader to register for SnG's. I'm using v3.12 and wondering if i'm doing something wrong since it's working great at 888 poker, but when i try to play at iPoker sites such as William Hill and bet365 i get this problem.

Code:
16/12/04 04:49 Unable to determine poker site name to get Nick name
After this i pressed the start button. There is more than just this in the log file however.
16/12/04 04:49 Match for lobby found
16/12/04 04:49 Bot 1 TXT Profile set to .......
16/12/04 04:49 Exiting lobby scanner due to unrecognized poker lobby.
16/12/04 04:50 Stop button was pressed.

Hi Deyy,

William Hill updated their lobby a few times since the version of Wildfire was released that supported the new iPoker lobby.  I'll post an updated version later today that will fix the unrecognized lobby problem.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #874 on: December 04, 2016, 10:51:19 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.13

- Twister Mode added for new iPoker sites (Beta Testing - see SNG tab)
- 888 cash table fields adjusted for 6max tables
- added adjustments for new ipoker lobbies to fix scanning issues on some PCs
- Fixed a problem on ACR where SNG scanning lost focus and could not scan
- William Hill Lobby title was changed and space was removed causing lobby to be unrecognized

NOTE: Old iPoker lobby support may not be working in this version due to support for new iPoker sites.

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deyy
zeros

« Reply #875 on: December 05, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »

Great!
Really appreciate the quick updates. No problem at all now when i'm playing on William Hill.
wanker
zeros

« Reply #876 on: December 05, 2016, 09:06:46 PM »

hello,

i requested the 7 days trial licence, but didnt receive any email?
bkikic919
zeros

« Reply #877 on: December 06, 2016, 08:50:31 PM »

Hello,

i send a request for trial code of the wildfire to be sent to my mail two days ago but nothing came. Could you check this oit Keith? I sent you in PM to wich mail it  was supposed to be delivered.

Best regards

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #878 on: December 07, 2016, 02:50:32 AM »

Hi bkikic919 and wanker,

The trial licenses should all be sent out now.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
wanker
zeros

« Reply #879 on: December 07, 2016, 07:16:17 AM »

Thanks Keith! thumbsup
Edit: I tried to check WF out, but something went wrong  lol

I learned the Programm 4 Tournaments, but after 1 minute it just started to register on random tournaments, which are completly too high for my bankroll...what did i wrong? lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:59:51 AM by wanker » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length