Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2021, 03:53:16 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 490002 times)
Kimedaka
zeros

« Reply #840 on: October 31, 2016, 12:43:10 PM »

Submitted
deyy
zeros

« Reply #841 on: October 31, 2016, 11:37:02 PM »

Downloaded the trial three days ago. Been using the hopper on 888 for SNG's. Been working great, but i wonder if it's possible for wildfire to close the table when i've lost all chips?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #842 on: November 01, 2016, 01:59:23 AM »

Downloaded the trial three days ago. Been using the hopper on 888 for SNG's. Been working great, but i wonder if it's possible for wildfire to close the table when i've lost all chips?

Hi Deyy,

It was a lot easier for me when the bot didn't close the end of game popup window ;) 

In the bot log, you'll now see lines where the bot closes popup windows such as the following:

Closing window User Message
Closing window Member Message

Due to that, I currently have to look for signs that the player is no longer at the table. I don't want to close a table prematurely due to a table break etc so I have to wait a fair amount of time before closing the table.  Wildfire should close 888 tables after about 6 minutes of inactivity.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
1001songs
zeros

« Reply #843 on: November 01, 2016, 08:11:27 AM »

Hi Keiths. I tried the trial code you sent me but the program returns a invalid error. Can I Pm you. I am keen to try this out

Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #844 on: November 01, 2016, 12:07:52 PM »

Hi Keiths. I tried the trial code you sent me but the program returns a invalid error. Can I Pm you. I am keen to try this out

Thanks

Hi 1001songs,

Sure - send me a PM or an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
deyy
zeros

« Reply #845 on: November 02, 2016, 04:15:24 PM »

Hi Deyy,

It was a lot easier for me when the bot didn't close the end of game popup window ;) 

In the bot log, you'll now see lines where the bot closes popup windows such as the following:

Closing window User Message
Closing window Member Message

Due to that, I currently have to look for signs that the player is no longer at the table. I don't want to close a table prematurely due to a table break etc so I have to wait a fair amount of time before closing the table.  Wildfire should close 888 tables after about 6 minutes of inactivity.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

You're right! After about 6 min the table disappeared and WILDFIRE registered for a new SNG. I'm more than pleased with WILDFIRE and i'm gonna buy it when the trial period ends, if it work just as good the days remaining.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #846 on: November 06, 2016, 04:35:11 PM »

Hi All,

I'm looking for a tester who plays MTTs or SNGs at William Hill (new iPoker lobby).  I have a new version of WildFire that works there and I'd like to get it tested on William Hill before posting a public release.

Send me an email if you have an active account there and already play there.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Spolsy
zeros

« Reply #847 on: November 06, 2016, 08:04:17 PM »

Will this work on Ladbrokes too, or just William Hill?
If it does work on Ladbrokes I'm happy to try it and see how it goes.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #848 on: November 07, 2016, 12:23:56 AM »

Will this work on Ladbrokes too, or just William Hill?
If it does work on Ladbrokes I'm happy to try it and see how it goes.

Hi Spolsy,

Because almost all of the iPoker sites recently changed their lobbies I pretty much have to get them tested and working one site at a time.  So far, I've only tested on William Hill.  I've had a few testers confirm that it's not working on BetFair.

I don't have an account on Ladbrokes to test it there.  Send an email if you're interested in trying it out there.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
surveyor
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #849 on: November 12, 2016, 10:50:13 AM »

There seems to be a problem since the latest update at 888 poker this week. The software keeps registering, then unregistering, and follows this process, until it's telling me that I  already have enough pending registrations. Therefore, no registrations take place at all
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #850 on: November 12, 2016, 03:29:20 PM »

There seems to be a problem since the latest update at 888 poker this week. The software keeps registering, then unregistering, and follows this process, until it's telling me that I  already have enough pending registrations. Therefore, no registrations take place at all

Hi surveyor,

Did you experience this playing SNGs or MTTs or both ?

Sounds like something I'll have to test and figure out what has changed.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Curze127
zeros

« Reply #851 on: November 12, 2016, 09:35:01 PM »

Hi surveyor,

Did you experience this playing SNGs or MTTs or both ?

Sounds like something I'll have to test and figure out what has changed.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I got the same problems.

SNGs and MTTs.

And sometimes it did not work anymore with SNGs because of too much messages.
surveyor
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #852 on: November 12, 2016, 11:25:38 PM »

I was just playing on SNG's, but i have just checked with MTT's, and have the same problem. Not sure if this is just affecting the UK.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #853 on: November 13, 2016, 01:05:51 AM »

I was just playing on SNG's, but i have just checked with MTT's, and have the same problem. Not sure if this is just affecting the UK.

Hi surveyor,

Thanks for confirming. I also checked and it seems to be happening on the non UK site as well.  I'll look into this further.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Dillon
zeros

« Reply #854 on: November 13, 2016, 09:46:32 AM »

There seems to be a problem since the latest update at 888 poker this week. The software keeps registering, then unregistering, and follows this process, until it's telling me that I  already have enough pending registrations. Therefore, no registrations take place at all
 I have the same problem it's not on every game only happens to me on MTT, SNG  only some times, looks to me like a timing error it minimizes the screen to soon before it clicks on ok/cancel and ok buttons first.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:15:23 PM by Dillon » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #855 on: November 13, 2016, 02:22:44 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.11

- Fix for 888 SNG and MTT problem where it was unregistering
- Initial public release of support for new iPoker lobbies (tested only on William Hill)

NOTE: Old iPoker lobby support may not be working in this version.

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
surveyor
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #856 on: November 13, 2016, 06:24:24 PM »

Seems to be working fine now. Thank you for the very quick fix.   thumbsup
Gunnsen
zeros

« Reply #857 on: November 15, 2016, 08:04:28 PM »

Im just trying to set Wildfire up. But when it tries to open the tournament lobby on 888Poker nothing happens. It waits for the Lobby and then it moves on since it doesnt find the lobby.
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #858 on: November 16, 2016, 10:05:21 AM »

Hi Keiths,
I updated wildfire to the newest version but it still dosent seem to be clicking the login button properly in the 888 window it seems to click on the register button instead which opens up the new account page and then wildfire cant go any further.
Also i still havent been able to capture the dialog box that pops up on the final tables.
cheers
Frank
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #859 on: November 16, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »

Im just trying to set Wildfire up. But when it tries to open the tournament lobby on 888Poker nothing happens. It waits for the Lobby and then it moves on since it doesnt find the lobby.

Hi Gunnsen,

This could either be a timing issue or the windows sizes aren't what I expect.  Check the status log to see if it's looking for the tournament lobby and what it says.  I'll probably have to work with you directly so please feel free to email me.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length