Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2021, 11:14:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 479296 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #820 on: September 27, 2016, 02:29:01 PM »

Hi all not posted for some time now been busy, but just for any new botters out there,
 if you do buy the Bot I would recommend that you buy Wildfire it helps a lot if your going to run more then 1 table at a time and you want to run it with out human intervention or only come in near the end of the game.
As for the profiles try the free ones first before you waste to much money.
Just one more thing I'm not trying to line Keith's pocket just trying to make sure you have the best experience.
Good luck all and remember only play with money you can afford to lose.
Hope this is ok to put this on this page Keith.   

Thanks Dillon,

I appreciate your feedback recommendation. 

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #821 on: October 13, 2016, 08:29:06 PM »

When will the new iPoker rooms be added to WF ?  Thanks.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #822 on: October 13, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »

When will the new iPoker rooms be added to WF ?  Thanks.

Hi fk11,

I'm getting really close to an actual release date.  I'm actually going to be sending out a beta version to a couple of testers tonight.  Only SNG and MTT have been coded so far.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #823 on: October 14, 2016, 06:59:37 AM »

Hey Keiths,
I have had trouble with wildfire logging in on 888 in the last month or so it dosent seem to be clicking in the password box or typing..has anyone else had this problem?
cheers
Frank
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #824 on: October 14, 2016, 06:16:43 PM »

Hey Keiths,
I have had trouble with wildfire logging in on 888 in the last month or so it dosent seem to be clicking in the password box or typing..has anyone else had this problem?
cheers
Frank

Hi frank billybob,

I'll check out the 888 login process and let you know.

UPDATE: The latest 888 login window will be handled properly in the next release.  It only handles the login button and does not try and enter the username or password as the 888 lobby allows that to be saved.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:47:12 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #825 on: October 17, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »

Cheers keiths,
i figured it was just clicking in wrong place for login.
frank
nanonano
zeros

« Reply #826 on: October 20, 2016, 07:31:41 AM »

HI keiths. I love this loader however! Why do not you answer my letter? My loader does not work for more than a month, an e-mail I sent to you, with attached data.

16/10/20 09:26 - The license key is not valid. Please go to 'Help', 'Register Product'
16/10/20 09:26 - Current License Key is KE*IX-NQ**X-M***E-N***O

My CId 90178
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:02:55 AM by nanonano » Logged
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #827 on: October 20, 2016, 11:58:21 PM »

HI keiths. I love this loader however! Why do not you answer my letter? My loader does not work for more than a month, an e-mail I sent to you, with attached data.

16/10/20 09:26 - The license key is not valid. Please go to 'Help', 'Register Product'
16/10/20 09:26 - Current License Key is KE*IX-NQ**X-M***E-N***O

My CId 90178

Hi nanonano,

I checked and I couldn't find an email from you regarding the license problem.  The license key that was emailed to you on May 4th does not match the one above.  I've re-sent the original email.  Hopefully your email is still nano*@*.r*

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
nanonano
zeros

« Reply #828 on: October 21, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »

;DMy mistake. All good. Thanks. bowdown
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #829 on: October 23, 2016, 11:40:35 PM »

Hi keiths,
I have another query again not sure if its just me getting this popup but when on a final sng table at 888 a popup message comes up about losing your big blinds if you quit now. could you have a look into that also please.
cheers
Frank
Kimedaka
zeros

« Reply #830 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:01 PM »

Hello! It does not work in my cache tables. Seeking endlessly on and off. I run on a virtual machine Vindovs 7 basic. Delete all - knocked license. Reset bot earned normally. What can be set up according to the instructions?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #831 on: October 26, 2016, 09:27:25 PM »

Hi keiths,
I have another query again not sure if its just me getting this popup but when on a final sng table at 888 a popup message comes up about losing your big blinds if you quit now. could you have a look into that also please.
cheers
Frank

Hi frank billybob,

I haven't seen that popup.  Perhaps you could grab a screenshot of it using the WildFire "Debug" tab (drag and drop red square on popup and click save).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #832 on: October 26, 2016, 09:28:16 PM »

Hello! It does not work in my cache tables. Seeking endlessly on and off. I run on a virtual machine Vindovs 7 basic. Delete all - knocked license. Reset bot earned normally. What can be set up according to the instructions?

Hi Kimedaka,

Many of the poker sites updated their lobbies recently so not everything is currently working.  If you let me know which site you are playing at I can take a look.

I'm not exactly sure what you other question(s) are but perhaps you could send an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #833 on: October 27, 2016, 10:19:05 AM »

Hi frank billybob,

I haven't seen that popup.  Perhaps you could grab a screenshot of it using the WildFire "Debug" tab (drag and drop red square on popup and click save).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Thanks keiths i will try that next time although the bot closes it rather quick so i might have trouble will see how i go anyway...
cheers Frank
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #834 on: October 27, 2016, 05:46:30 PM »

Thanks keiths i will try that next time although the bot closes it rather quick so i might have trouble will see how i go anyway...
cheers Frank

Also, make sure to look at the WildFire status log to see if WildFire is trying to close the table for some reason. If WildFire happens to be trying to close the table (thinking it's finished) then that's something I'll have to look into further.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Kimedaka
zeros

« Reply #835 on: October 29, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »

Hi Kimedaka,

Many of the poker sites updated their lobbies recently so not everything is currently working.  If you let me know which site you are playing at I can take a look.

I'm not exactly sure what you other question(s) are but perhaps you could send an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
Hello Keiths! play online 888
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #836 on: October 29, 2016, 02:44:52 PM »

Hello Keiths! play online 888

Hi Kimedaka,

I'll take a look this weekend at cash tables on 888 and let you know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #837 on: October 30, 2016, 10:19:21 AM »

Also, make sure to look at the WildFire status log to see if WildFire is trying to close the table for some reason. If WildFire happens to be trying to close the table (thinking it's finished) then that's something I'll have to look into further.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Where do i find the wildfire status log ?
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #838 on: October 30, 2016, 10:22:40 AM »

Where do i find the wildfire status log ?
lol my mistake i thought i was looking for a folder so nevermind... lol
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #839 on: October 30, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »

Hi Kimedaka,

I'll take a look this weekend at cash tables on 888 and let you know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hi Kimedaka,

I checked out the 888 cash tables and a few things needed updated since the last lobby update.

If you want, send an email (mention your forum name) and I'll send you a WildFire version for testing (prior to me posting an update here in the forum).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length