Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:25:45 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 459505 times)
Ricolade
Confident Newbie

« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2016, 10:23:47 AM »

Hi, is bet365 supported now? ( new ipokerskin)

Thanks
Dillon
Confused Newbie

« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2016, 01:47:56 PM »

Wildfire works fine for me on 888.
been running it for about 2 months now.
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2016, 08:43:11 PM »

Thanks Dillon and Keiths , I will get going anytime soon
Chaos Soul
Confused Newbie

« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2016, 01:52:41 PM »

Hi, ive just started a trial of wildfire and im having a bit of an issue.
Ive set it up to play MTTs on 888 but it seems to go through and register fine but afterwards if the tourney hasnt started it sees it and tries to register again but ends up unregistering me from the game. Any ideas?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #804 on: August 21, 2016, 08:38:35 PM »

Hi, ive just started a trial of wildfire and im having a bit of an issue.
Ive set it up to play MTTs on 888 but it seems to go through and register fine but afterwards if the tourney hasnt started it sees it and tries to register again but ends up unregistering me from the game. Any ideas?

Hi Chaos Soul,

There's a check in the program that records the tournament id of the MTT when it registers.  It's supposed to check the id on subsequent scans and show "Already registered for tournament #" if it comes across the same tournament.

I'm not really sure why that isn't working for you.

Perhaps on the "Log" tab, set the detail level to 3 (high) and see if it shows anything else.

Other than that, I'll have to get further details so I can duplicate the problem.  Feel free to send an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Ricolade
Confident Newbie

« Reply #805 on: August 22, 2016, 12:55:44 PM »

Hi keiths. When you support the new ipokerskins?

Thanks
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #806 on: August 24, 2016, 04:21:38 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I have never gotten the SNG function to work properly. It will only enter/play one game, then cannot find a game to enter after that. A workaround is that I use the MTT mode to enter the SNGs. That works fine! So, I am offering a solution to those who have the same issue. Just use the MTT mode to play SNGs.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Dillon
Confused Newbie

« Reply #807 on: August 24, 2016, 03:11:04 PM »

Works fine for me.
You must make sure you have all games sit and go showing and not showing the tournaments and you highlight the first table.
Pokersaurus
Confused Newbie

« Reply #808 on: September 07, 2016, 07:48:28 PM »

Hi
do you have any news on the new ipoker skins?? I bought wildfire but still can't use full functionality. Thx.
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #809 on: September 08, 2016, 04:28:46 PM »

Hi Keiths,

This is a weird anomaly I've only experienced when using WF in cash game mode. My Teamviewer app will load up and display on the screen. I've NEVER had this issue running in MTT mode. Makes me a bit paranoid, not to mention that having the window open on the desktop can screw up the bot.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2016, 01:56:47 AM »

Hi
do you have any news on the new ipoker skins?? I bought wildfire but still can't use full functionality. Thx.

Hi Pokersaurus,

No news to provide other than not getting it supported as soon as I would have liked.  I'll provide a real update by the end of the weekend.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2016, 02:01:31 AM »

Hi Keiths,

This is a weird anomaly I've only experienced when using WF in cash game mode. My Teamviewer app will load up and display on the screen. I've NEVER had this issue running in MTT mode. Makes me a bit paranoid, not to mention that having the window open on the desktop can screw up the bot.

Hi greenpoker44,

I have absolutely no idea why that is happening.  There is definitely no link between WildFire and Teamviewer.  There is a small possibility that in Cash mode, that WildFire is clicking somewhere incorrectly or issuing a keystroke to the wrong window but I've never heard of teamviewer opening.  If you happen to have a link/shortcut for teamviewer on your desktop try temporarily removing it or just moving it to another spot on the desktop.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2016, 03:30:46 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I do have a shortcut on the desktop. I'll remove it.

Thanks.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #813 on: September 12, 2016, 03:08:53 PM »

Hi

Hi Pokersaurus,

I made some pretty good progress over the weekend. So far I've only been testing on William Hill with SNGs. 
Please send me an email and let me know which site and type of game you are playing and I'll try and get you a version for testing this week.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
piden
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #814 on: September 15, 2016, 04:03:05 PM »

Hi Keiths.

I have sendt you a mail regarding my seriel
nanonano
Confused Newbie

« Reply #815 on: September 20, 2016, 08:40:18 PM »

Hi man.
WF write me - Your registration code is not valid.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #816 on: September 21, 2016, 02:14:23 AM »

Hi Keiths.

I have sendt you a mail regarding my seriel

Hi piden,

If I didn't respond to you please send another email as I believe I've responded to all licensing requests at this point.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #817 on: September 21, 2016, 02:16:14 AM »

Hi man.
WF write me - Your registration code is not valid.

Hi nanonano,

Occasionally a change to a computer can cause a registration code not to work.  Please send an email with your details.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Dillon
Confused Newbie

« Reply #818 on: September 21, 2016, 04:15:53 PM »

Hi all not posted for some time now been busy, but just for any new botters out there,
 if you do buy the Bot I would recommend that you buy Wildfire it helps a lot if your going to run more then 1 table at a time and you want to run it with out human intervention or only come in near the end of the game.
As for the profiles try the free ones first before you waste to much money.
Just one more thing I'm not trying to line Keith's pocket just trying to make sure you have the best experience.
Good luck all and remember only play with money you can afford to lose.
Hope this is ok to put this on this page Keith.   
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #819 on: September 23, 2016, 07:45:17 AM »

Hi Pokersaurus,

I made some pretty good progress over the weekend. So far I've only been testing on William Hill with SNGs. 
Please send me an email and let me know which site and type of game you are playing and I'll try and get you a version for testing this week.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hi Keiths ,

Do you have enough testers? In another topic I am asking Egor to support Coral poker (also Ipoker). Are you willing to support this one (to)? Same as Hill I think
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length