Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 04:34:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 488014 times)
Cardthor
zeros

« Reply #760 on: June 30, 2016, 06:40:23 AM »

My Favorites Tab on 888 UK, most recently downloadable version of Wildfire.
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #761 on: June 30, 2016, 08:36:58 AM »

Hi cardthor my trial ran out and i dont believe the problem was solved i am using win 10 also but i now have a problem of the laptop just randomly shutting down and restarting which is not helpful when part way through a sng game...
cheers frank
Cardthor
zeros

« Reply #762 on: June 30, 2016, 07:57:52 PM »

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. Im too far in now...ive already purchased the software  Grin

When i had the trial i was testing against MTTs, Turns out its not for me, im more of a SNG man, unfortunely discovered this after the trial period. Anyhoo, Keiths kindly gave me a second 7 day trial on request, maybe you could request the same?

I would suggest not to give up on the software just yet, its got great potential, just this one tiny bug that is proving rather large for my setup anyway but im sure Keiths will help, sent emails just waiting for reply.

As far as the randomly shutting down and restarting, possibly an overlooked task shedule command or laptop/graphic card overheating? my motto "If in doubt, fresh install"...my windows 7 disc doesnt like me very much  smash

If i do get to the bottom of it, i'll be sure to post it here.

Question for Keiths:-

Is it possible to chat over Skype? Really eager to get this resolved, im UK based so i understand time difference but no work tomorrow so happy to talk on here or as above skype, just let me know a time to be logged on. Ive reluctantly reverted back to Windows 7 but with my bot previously being in my Windows folder deleted WF on revert. Went to attempt to try on a second Win 7 machine but realised it would require a new licence code anyway..Doh! but that really is my last resort. Would MUCH prefer to get this working on Windows 10. Look Forward to hearing from you.

P.s My emails was from...

Ca**t*m**1@gmail.com    *=security etc
frank billybob
zeros

« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2016, 01:27:23 AM »

hi cardthor,
keiths is awesome at helping out but i already got a second trial and feel bad about asking for more lol
i do believe it is an awesome piece of software but like you i had problems trying to run it un watched,
as for the shutdown problems my first thought was overheating but since it can do it as soon as you turn it on so wasnt to convinced and other times i can run it all night without it shutting down and restarting.. so i am thinking of reinstalling win 7 but may try cleaning it out and repasting first.
cheers
frank
Cardthor
zeros

« Reply #764 on: July 02, 2016, 01:37:40 AM »

Hey Frank

Yeah same, wrote the email for 3rd trial request but couldn't bring my cheeky self to send it so took the plung and glad i did.

The wizard that is Keith solved the problem in one email.
Been testing it all day, numerous restarts and boom...didn't skip a beat.

Drop him an email for attachment if you do decide to get back on the wagon.

Reinstall does sound like way forward and getting 0-1% errors running it on Windows 10, which Microsoft is allowing the free upgrade to I believe the 31st of this month.

See you on final table dude! Afro

And shoutout to Keith's aswell, customer service top notch! Thanks again.  rockout

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #765 on: July 03, 2016, 10:37:47 PM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.65

- Fix for not selecting 888 lobby games (some users had to manually click a game to kick start things)
- Updates for 888

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
nept69
zeros

« Reply #766 on: July 06, 2016, 12:42:38 AM »

Hi,

I'm willing to purchase this software for it does what I think is great. But just a couple of questions. I have my max number of tables set for cash games to four, and I let it run but it only seems to ever open one table, it will do the lobby scan and never open another table and I have the sharks and fish options uncheck under the database tab. Also what's the benefit for the program to have pokertracker 4 database integration?

Thanks
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #767 on: July 06, 2016, 03:31:15 PM »

Hi,

I'm willing to purchase this software for it does what I think is great. But just a couple of questions. I have my max number of tables set for cash games to four, and I let it run but it only seems to ever open one table, it will do the lobby scan and never open another table and I have the sharks and fish options uncheck under the database tab. Also what's the benefit for the program to have pokertracker 4 database integration?

Thanks

Hi nept69,

I'll have to get further details from you such as the Poker room you are playing at.  One thing you can try in the mean time, is to go to the "Log" tab and set the detail level to 3 (high).  Then the status log tab might possibly display a little more info as to why it's not joining tables.

The benefit of having Poker Database integration is that WildFire can decide to join a table based on whether or not the players already registered or sitting down are considered easy fish or tough sharks based on their various poker playing stats.  This feature doesn't work with all Poker lobbies as it's not always possible to get the player list.

Please send an email if you need further assistance.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
nept69
zeros

« Reply #768 on: July 06, 2016, 04:43:50 PM »

Hey keiths

I'm using Americas Cardroom. And I'm using Windows 10.

Does the database integration work with the poker lobby I'm using? And I'll set that log to level 3 this evening and email you what it shows.

Thanks for the reply
myrake
Botter

« Reply #769 on: July 08, 2016, 04:41:50 AM »

Didn't start the bot ...I'm sure I missed something simple in the setup...I started it, scanned and registered for a tournament in my list fine, opened a new bot and hid it, it just didn't start the bot... What am I missing  banghead

"It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."
myrake
Botter

« Reply #770 on: July 08, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »

... Maybe this is another clue...I manually started the bot which has busted a tournament but WF didn't do anything with the pop-up or window and I have other tournaments in my list available.  The last note in the status tab says it found a pop-up that looks like a table finish but no associated table?

"It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #771 on: July 08, 2016, 06:34:57 AM »

... Maybe this is another clue...I manually started the bot which has busted a tournament but WF didn't do anything with the pop-up or window and I have other tournaments in my list available.  The last note in the status tab says it found a pop-up that looks like a table finish but no associated table?

Was it on winning poker network? (ACR or BC)
myrake
Botter

« Reply #772 on: July 08, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »

Yes

Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #773 on: July 08, 2016, 10:13:32 AM »

Try Windows settings appearance for  best performance and if that does not help a reinstall of the pokerclient.

I used to have it too. I am trying to Remember what did the trick. It is easy to solve, if you know how.
Read back in this topic, maybe there are hints

The bot does connect (when done manually ) but Wildfire does not launch a new bot when a table opens right?
myrake
Botter

« Reply #774 on: July 08, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »

Thanks for the suggestions... It launches the bot, just didn't start it.  I emailed Keiths, it has to be something stupid I'm missing.

myrake
Botter

« Reply #775 on: July 08, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »

Hey keiths

I'm using Americas Cardroom. And I'm using Windows 10.

Does the database integration work with the poker lobby I'm using? And I'll set that log to level 3 this evening and email you what it shows.

Thanks for the reply

I believe the bot itself needs W7 to work at ACR.

Cardthor
zeros

« Reply #776 on: July 08, 2016, 10:55:33 PM »

Hi Keiths,

Problem using Advanced Database Integration...

While attempting to join a table with desired amount of fish I'm getting the following error...

16/07/08 22:40 - Clicking on 'Open Lobby' button on the main lobby...
16/07/08 22:40 - Looking for a tournament lobby window...
16/07/08 22:40 - A tournament lobby was not found.

If I manual open the tournament lobby for the selected game it works fine (tested by setting "Enable Fish Finding" to 2 fish and selected a table with 2 fish I knew I had on my database)

Looks like it not managing to find the "Open Lobby" button ...just my theory, I'm no programmer.

Ran the above test numerous of times with a 4 and 5 fish scenario as well and again it did execute but only when I manual opened the lobby.

@ Running on Windows 101280 x 1024 resolution
@ Latest Version - "WildFire Combo v3.9.65"
@ Bot, Wildfire and Poker Client 888 all on "Run as Administrator"
@ Also can confirm Wildfire is successfully finding Database due to above manual situation and also "Count Fishes/Sharks in Database & retrieving player names functions work fine.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

thanks in advanced.
Cardthor
myrake
Botter

« Reply #777 on: July 10, 2016, 04:41:43 PM »

I still can't figure out why WF doesn't click start on the loaded bot, I've gone through all the pages in this thread and manual... that doesn't seem like an issue anyone else has had, any other suggestions?

Yankee22
zeros

« Reply #778 on: July 12, 2016, 06:27:13 PM »

Hi i'm trying this out, it seems to work well until on TITAN poker (italian version) when it does the registration shows the second pop up that says "registration code........" and it does not recognize and make a lot of error...i try all of what you say on the manual, but it wont work.
please could you tell me if will be a fix of it or not?
i'm really interessed.
Thanks
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #779 on: July 12, 2016, 08:42:35 PM »

I still can't figure out why WF doesn't click start on the loaded bot, I've gone through all the pages in this thread and manual... that doesn't seem like an issue anyone else has had, any other suggestions?

have you tried mine? (suggestion)

I am 100%certain I experienced this too. it loads a bot but does not start one.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length