Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 01:52:54 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478433 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #740 on: June 20, 2016, 07:44:03 PM »

Does it work for bovada sng and mtt and how much is it now?

Hi zf96733n,

I would strongly suggest taking advantage of the free trial as results vary from system to system especially since Optical Character Recognition is being used on Bovada which make things less than 100% reliable.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #741 on: June 20, 2016, 07:46:13 PM »

Can this automatically open more than one table? Like if I want to play 2 MTT's at the same time, all the time?

Hi FoldEm89,

Yes. I would encourage you to try out the free trial.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
generic
zeros

« Reply #742 on: June 24, 2016, 03:01:09 PM »

Hi Keiths,
I tried the trail, and only managed to get it working (my own fault for not reading the help manual) on the final day of the trail, is it possible to get a new trail code so I can run it for a week?

Thanks.
Clippo
Confident Newbie

« Reply #743 on: June 24, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »

Lets say I have Wildfire register 10 tournaments but I only want 4 active tables at once, can Wildfire then unregister the registered tournaments so it doesn't surpass those 4 tables? It maybe can happen in a situation where you run deep in a few mtt's and still have registered tournaments.
xunknown1x
zeros

« Reply #744 on: June 25, 2016, 12:03:02 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I emailed you the other week regarding an issue I was having with Betonline being hit and miss at reading from the lobby. I'm not sure if you have seen the email as I haven't had a reply from you. Email was sent on the 08/06/16 with the title Betonline Issue and included the hopper logs.If you could have a look into the issue please I would be very grateful.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #745 on: June 26, 2016, 03:10:41 PM »

Hi Keiths,
I tried the trail, and only managed to get it working (my own fault for not reading the help manual) on the final day of the trail, is it possible to get a new trail code so I can run it for a week?

Thanks.

Hi Generic,

Not a problem at all.  Just send an email with your request for another trial license.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #746 on: June 26, 2016, 03:13:40 PM »

Lets say I have Wildfire register 10 tournaments but I only want 4 active tables at once, can Wildfire then unregister the registered tournaments so it doesn't surpass those 4 tables? It maybe can happen in a situation where you run deep in a few mtt's and still have registered tournaments.

Hi Clippo,

That's a great idea however it would be rather difficult for me to automate it properly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #747 on: June 26, 2016, 03:17:15 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I emailed you the other week regarding an issue I was having with Betonline being hit and miss at reading from the lobby. I'm not sure if you have seen the email as I haven't had a reply from you. Email was sent on the 08/06/16 with the title Betonline Issue and included the hopper logs.If you could have a look into the issue please I would be very grateful.

Hi xunknown1x,

Let me double check my emails - I'm pretty sure I received it but didn't respond yet.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
generic
zeros

« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2016, 10:06:28 AM »

Hi Generic,

Not a problem at all.  Just send an email with your request for another trial license.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Done, cheers.
zf96733n
zeros

« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »

Tried to register for sng on Bovada.
16/06/27 08:24 - Could not find a highlight. Moving to top.
16/06/27 08:24 - Lobby Row is 0
16/06/27 08:24 - Pixel for registered=33
16/06/27 08:24 - Moving down a line in Bodog Lobby
16/06/27 08:24 - Lobby Scan Counter=7 registered games=0 Max SNGs=1
16/06/27 08:24 - MaxTables=1 OnScreen=0 InMemory=0
16/06/27 08:24 - Moving down a line in Bodog Lobby
16/06/27 08:24 - Stop button was pressed.
16/06/27 08:24 - Table Scanning has been stopped until START is pressed. (Scheduling mode is not enabled)
16/06/27 08:24 - Moving to next line in lobby listings. Line#=32
16/06/27 08:24 - Lobby Row is 1
16/06/27 08:24 - Pixel for registered=0
16/06/27 08:24 - Moving to next line in lobby listings. Line#=33
16/06/27 08:24 - Lobby Row is 1
16/06/27 08:24 - Pixel for registered=0
16/06/27 08:24 - Trying again to move down to the next line in lobby. Attempt # 1
16/06/27 08:24 - Trying again to move down to the next line in lobby. Attempt # 2
16/06/27 08:24 - Moving to next line in lobby listings. Line#=34
16/06/27 08:24 - Lobby Row is 0
16/06/27 08:24 - Pixel for registered=8

Not registering. I tried to name the poker lobby Bodog, bovada and any bodog or bovada site. It is not working.
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #750 on: June 27, 2016, 04:21:45 PM »

Hi Clippo,

That's a great idea however it would be rather difficult for me to automate it properly.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I don't get it. When i set wildfire to register for a max of 10 MTT's to register. And a max of  4 to play at the same time, it will do what Clippo asks for. That function is allready there. I mean, it stops registering at 4 (IF WILDFIRE HAS THE NUMBER of PENDING REGISTRATIONS RIGHT!)
What am I missing here?

For finetuning you can also use "minimum players" and "frequency" , this should give you enough options to get you going.

In the past I requested a feature that involved priority/Preference (of a MTT), but that was a bit hard to code. I managed to get about 99% of my likings with above filters (minimum players and frequency) so No worries Keiths. Still the best in town! I will be prolonging my license(ses) with Wildfire, as long as you promise to update it to the new Ipoker rooms too.

Coming to that, how is that working out? Can you give a sneakpeak of what sites are released first? I am hoping at Betfred, Netbet, William Hill, Betfair, Coral and Gala. (To get started  Grin ) but I am afraid 365 will be first right?
Can you give us a date (give or take a few days?)
Nice chance to support those twister games too .

If I can help, just let me know!
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #751 on: June 28, 2016, 03:21:38 AM »

Hi Keiths,

Hi xunknown1x,

I reviewed my emails and found 1 related to BetOnline from some with initials B.P. 

Could you please send a follow-up email so I can make sure I'm working with the correct person.

Thanks,

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #752 on: June 28, 2016, 03:32:25 AM »

I don't get it. When i set wildfire to register for a max of 10 MTT's to register. And a max of  4 to play at the same time, it will do what Clippo asks for. That function is allready there. I mean, it stops registering at 4 (IF WILDFIRE HAS THE NUMBER of PENDING REGISTRATIONS RIGHT!)
What am I missing here?

For finetuning you can also use "minimum players" and "frequency" , this should give you enough options to get you going.

In the past I requested a feature that involved priority/Preference (of a MTT), but that was a bit hard to code. I managed to get about 99% of my likings with above filters (minimum players and frequency) so No worries Keiths. Still the best in town! I will be prolonging my license(ses) with Wildfire, as long as you promise to update it to the new Ipoker rooms too.

Coming to that, how is that working out? Can you give a sneakpeak of what sites are released first? I am hoping at Betfred, Netbet, William Hill, Betfair, Coral and Gala. (To get started  Grin ) but I am afraid 365 will be first right?
Can you give us a date (give or take a few days?)
Nice chance to support those twister games too .

If I can help, just let me know!

Hi Bart,

Those new Ipoker lobbies are huge - lol  - they pretty much take up the entire screen which isn't a good thing.  I've started working on William Hill but it's slow going.  I would estimate 2 to 3 weeks before I have anything for testing.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #753 on: June 28, 2016, 09:32:09 AM »

Hi Bart,

Those new Ipoker lobbies are huge - lol  - they pretty much take up the entire screen which isn't a good thing.  I've started working on William Hill but it's slow going.  I would estimate 2 to 3 weeks before I have anything for testing.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

nanonano
zeros

« Reply #754 on: June 28, 2016, 05:25:05 PM »

Hi keiths. When William Hill will work WF? I'l wait more then 1 month.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #755 on: June 29, 2016, 03:16:02 AM »

Hmmm. Interesting.  I don't see that option on William Hill so perhaps only some ipoker lobbies are resizable.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #756 on: June 29, 2016, 08:14:33 AM »

Hmmm. Interesting.  I don't see that option on William Hill so perhaps only some ipoker lobbies are resizable.

Keiths

None of iPoker clients has this sizer. It's Brian app which I've found here http://www.brianapps.net/sizer/ I though, maybe you could add similar function to WildFire? Then we could set custom lobby size for poker clients. ;)

Cardthor
zeros

« Reply #757 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:31 PM »

HI keiths,
I had my settings at stop registrations after 50 the dont attempt to register set at 3 and maximum tables set at 2 so i have now changed them to 20,2 and 2 to see how that goes but its like when it scans the lobby its not reading properly its not registering to tables available.
When i said wildfire shutdown due to end of session i was trying to manually register to table and it would pop up and say session has finished then close lobby and disappear itself.
I will try testing it again.
cheers
Frank

update.....
Ok i have tried this again and i think the problem is wildfire does not automatically click in the lobby window when it scans for available tables causing it to just show lobby window then close it without finding tables... but if i manually click on the list in the lobby wildfire automatically starts checking for tables finding the correct ones and registering itself continuing to run correctly untill the next lobby scan.. hope this helps.
cheers
Frank

Was this issue resolved without having to manually click on the list?
I'm struggling with the exactly same issue, which is a rather large one when attempting to use in an occasional unmanned set up.

I have successfully set up my pc to turn on, load WF with the -autostart function using Task Scheduler, auto logins to the client fine, however just as above its not selecting desired table until I've clicked in the empty space around "My Favorites Lobby"
it maybe just be one click, but one too many when again, unmanned.

Any help/advise from Frank, Keiths...anyone who be greatly appreciated pulling my hair out.

Poker Client, Bot, WF

All 3 set to "Run as Administrator"
Tried on all UAC levels
Running on Windows 10

Thanks in advance.
Cardthor
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #758 on: June 30, 2016, 03:29:37 AM »

None of iPoker clients has this sizer. It's Brian app which I've found here http://www.brianapps.net/sizer/ I though, maybe you could add similar function to WildFire? Then we could set custom lobby size for poker clients. ;)

That's definitely an interesting app but I don't think I will do any lobby resizing as that will affect OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and perhaps some other things as well.  I'm going to have to deal with the lobby as it is.  If anyone does know if there is a built in size option for the Ipoker lobbies please let us know.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #759 on: June 30, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »

Was this issue resolved without having to manually click on the list?
I'm struggling with the exactly same issue, which is a rather large one when attempting to use in an occasional unmanned set up.

I have successfully set up my pc to turn on, load WF with the -autostart function using Task Scheduler, auto logins to the client fine, however just as above its not selecting desired table until I've clicked in the empty space around "My Favorites Lobby"
it maybe just be one click, but one too many when again, unmanned.

Any help/advise from Frank, Keiths...anyone who be greatly appreciated pulling my hair out.

Poker Client, Bot, WF

All 3 set to "Run as Administrator"
Tried on all UAC levels
Running on Windows 10

Thanks in advance.
Cardthor

Hi Cardthor,

What Poker Lobby are you using and what is the version of WildFire ?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length