Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 03, 2021, 03:08:25 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 460960 times)
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #720 on: May 25, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »

Hi Keith

Do you know when you will be updating WF to play cash games at 888?

I'm looking to open an account there and trial WF but want to play cash games to clear bonuses.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #721 on: May 26, 2016, 03:55:46 PM »

im having an issue im using bovada on a win 7 laptop and i keep getting this on SNG and MTT. i made sure the learning is correct on both and i selected the check mark on what i wanted it to play on top left. it still says that im not selecting the room and it clearly is

16/05/21 11:12 - No SNGs are selected/checked for the current site (see SNG listing tab). Skipping Scan.
16/05/21 11:12 - The current site is detected as 'Bovada Poker Lobby'

Hi PacMan1003,

Try manually changing the "site name" to "bodog" in the learned SNG or MTT listings.  I recall one of the earlier versions not learning the correct site name and therefore not finding matches when scanning for games.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #722 on: May 26, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »

Hi Keith

Do you know when you will be updating WF to play cash games at 888?

I'm looking to open an account there and trial WF but want to play cash games to clear bonuses.

Hi Bottler,

I'll try my best to get an update out for this weekend.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
TheFlyingDutchman
Confused Newbie

« Reply #723 on: June 06, 2016, 03:43:01 AM »

Hi Keiths

I'm having trouble taking a seat at zone or ring games on Bovada. 

On Zone Games - Table will be found in lobby but wont' choose amount to buyin and open table causing you to be removed from the page and never being able to sit down.

On Ring Games - Similar issue it asks if you'd like to be leave table immediately.

I tried to search the forums to see if this was answered already so my apologies if it was as I couldn't find it.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #724 on: June 07, 2016, 02:45:33 AM »

Hi Keiths

I'm having trouble taking a seat at zone or ring games on Bovada. 

On Zone Games - Table will be found in lobby but wont' choose amount to buyin and open table causing you to be removed from the page and never being able to sit down.

On Ring Games - Similar issue it asks if you'd like to be leave table immediately.

I tried to search the forums to see if this was answered already so my apologies if it was as I couldn't find it.

Hi TheFlyingDutchman,

I believe another user reported the seating problem as well.  I'll and get a look at the seating portion and fix that first.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »

Hi Bottler,

I'll try my best to get an update out for this weekend.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Any news on support for cash games at 888poker?

Might just go for the trial without 888
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #726 on: June 10, 2016, 10:19:46 AM »

Hi,

Keiths could you fix notify tab functions? I get exact same 3x notifications, and 3x screenshots. This is only with "end of game" option selected for every tournament I play. So if we play 10 mtts daily we will receive 30 notifications & 30 screenshots. Total 60 e-mails. And should be 20.
If we select all options from wf notify tab: successful registration/table open/end of game then we will receive 180 mails daily. It's huge spam and hard to figure out and check all the tournaments.
P.S. for yahoo, hotmail and probably some others email providers, we need tls support, ssl is not enough. But this isn't big issue since at least i'm using my own email server without ssl/tls and there are plenty public email providers available as well.
Another thing "image quality for attachments" by default its 75, if we set to 100 and restart wf then setting won't be saved again we will see 75.
And last thing screenshots. Sometimes it's inside black and we can't see our finishing place it's rare but sometimes happens. I believe not many people actually using this wf notify feature, but it's kinda great any time example from mobile device you can login to email and check mtt finished places with screenshots. wink
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:17:03 PM by Marvel » Logged

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #727 on: June 12, 2016, 11:17:33 PM »

Hi,

Keiths could you fix notify tab functions? I get exact same 3x notifications, and 3x screenshots. This is only with "end of game" option selected for every tournament I play. So if we play 10 mtts daily we will receive 30 notifications & 30 screenshots. Total 60 e-mails. And should be 20.
If we select all options from wf notify tab: successful registration/table open/end of game then we will receive 180 mails daily. It's huge spam and hard to figure out and check all the tournaments.
P.S. for yahoo, hotmail and probably some others email providers, we need tls support, ssl is not enough. But this isn't big issue since at least i'm using my own email server without ssl/tls and there are plenty public email providers available as well.
Another thing "image quality for attachments" by default its 75, if we set to 100 and restart wf then setting won't be saved again we will see 75.
And last thing screenshots. Sometimes it's inside black and we can't see our finishing place it's rare but sometimes happens. I believe not many people actually using this wf notify feature, but it's kinda great any time example from mobile device you can login to email and check mtt finished places with screenshots. wink

Hi Marvel,

When 888 last updated their lobby the windows changed and it has affected the ability to handle end of game notifications. Also I believe the Shannky Bot now closes some of those popup windows automatically so I have trouble actually seeing them before they close.  I'll see if I can fine tune things a bit to reduce the spam.

For saving the image quality setting I'll fix that in the next update.

I'm not sure what is causing the black window to show in some cases as it uses the same method to capture the window every time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #728 on: June 12, 2016, 11:18:26 PM »

Any news on support for cash games at 888poker?

Might just go for the trial without 888

Hi Bottler,

Please send me an email and I'll get you to beta test the cash game support at 888.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #729 on: June 13, 2016, 08:08:40 AM »

Hi Marvel,

When 888 last updated their lobby the windows changed and it has affected the ability to handle end of game notifications. Also I believe the Shannky Bot now closes some of those popup windows automatically so I have trouble actually seeing them before they close.  I'll see if I can fine tune things a bit to reduce the spam.

For saving the image quality setting I'll fix that in the next update.

I'm not sure what is causing the black window to show in some cases as it uses the same method to capture the window every time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

I have sent you e-mail j.mxxxxxx@inbox.com

mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

To bot or not to bot that is the question!

« Reply #730 on: June 14, 2016, 01:22:58 PM »

bot update option downgraded my bot version! lol

Notifications for 888 sngs only work when it registers and when a table opens all the others don't work.

Can you address these issues please.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #731 on: June 14, 2016, 08:37:49 PM »

bot update option downgraded my bot version! lol

Notifications for 888 sngs only work when it registers and when a table opens all the others don't work.

Can you address these issues please.

Hi mrpokerman,

The bot update option downloads the bot from the Shanky Web site so it's possible the file posted there is not the latest.  I'll have a look.

The latest Shanky bot is closing the end of game popups on 888 before Wildfire can grab a screenshot and email it.  That means I can't reliably send 888 notifications anymore.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

To bot or not to bot that is the question!

« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2016, 07:19:17 PM »

Hi mrpokerman,

The bot update option downloads the bot from the Shanky Web site so it's possible the file posted there is not the latest.  I'll have a look.

The latest Shanky bot is closing the end of game popups on 888 before Wildfire can grab a screenshot and email it.  That means I can't reliably send 888 notifications anymore.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

shame those features are very cool  Sad 
TheFlyingDutchman
Confused Newbie

« Reply #733 on: June 16, 2016, 03:57:36 AM »

Kieth,

Any word on the Bovada Auto sit out issue?

Also I'm trying to open a Micro NL Cash game on Bovada and the lobby just keeps scanning.  I can see it working on the monitor but won't even open a table.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong on my end, can you point me in the right direction? I'm stuck on troubleshooting ideas.

Logs Are :
16/06/15 22:49 - Table Scanning has been stopped until START is pressed. (Scheduling mode is not enabled)
16/06/15 22:51 - Start button was pressed. (Manual Mode - The schedule is not being used.)
16/06/15 22:51 - Note: If you want to use the scheduler you must enable the option on the Scheduler tab.
16/06/15 22:51 - Skipping Lobby Scan as one is currently in progress.
16/06/15 22:51 - Current Table Group= A
16/06/15 22:51 - Could not find a highlight. Moving to top.
16/06/15 22:51 - Bypassing new lobby scan as one is currently in progress. # of bypasses=1
16/06/15 22:52 - Bypassing new lobby scan as one is currently in progress. # of bypasses=2
16/06/15 22:52 - Could not find a highlight. Moving to top.
16/06/15 22:52 - End of Lobby Scan - Checking Table Groups
16/06/15 22:52 - Skipping Lobby Scan as one is currently in progress.
16/06/15 22:52 - Current Table Group= B
16/06/15 22:52 - Bypassing new lobby scan as one is currently in progress. # of bypasses=1
16/06/15 22:52 - Bypassing new lobby scan as one is currently in progress. # of bypasses=2
16/06/15 22:53 - Could not find a highlight. Moving to top.
16/06/15 22:53 - Bypassing new lobby scan as one is currently in progress. # of bypasses=3
16/06/15 22:53 - Stop button was pressed.
16/06/15 22:53 - Table Scanning has been stopped until START is pressed. (Scheduling mode is not enabled)
TheFlyingDutchman
Confused Newbie

« Reply #734 on: June 16, 2016, 04:02:35 AM »

Keiths,

Last thing I should have mentioned I tried running your Health Check which I found in another thread.  Everything checks out except it says my Shanky License is not found.  As I've ran thousands of hands manually with the bot... verified the license is correctly spelled and placed in the folder I think this is an error.

However perhaps this can help shed some light on the above issue.

Thanks
FlythingDutchman
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #735 on: June 16, 2016, 11:41:43 AM »

Any news about fixing "triple spam" via notify email function yet?  sleep sleep

Seems some emails doesn't even reach you. You told me: "No - I actually haven't received any notification emails. Maybe try sending a test message from the "Notify" tab."
You want to insult me? Ok. Are you really think im that dumb and didn't managed to do that as first step? If you could little bit pay attention what other writing to you, would know I have setup already my own email server which requires some knowledge. More ever when you couldn't fix final "Congrats pop-up" handle function we fixed that with other coders by adding simple piece of code to new application. About notifications.. I've tested and from my side everything is working all notifications are sent. So better you fix your source code of wf & firewall/filter of email lol ok..
Communicate with Keiths via emails is even worse than tie a note at turtle's back and let bring it to him. Decrease price of wildfire if you're rookie with .net coding language. So it will be reasonable decision since you don't have time and after reading couple pages back from this thread seems you don't have a clue what you're doing and if you somehow magically fix issue by reading .net beginner tutorials which you found at internet, anyway after goes thousands updates to fix your simple coding mistakes. So stop wasting customers patient time and money.

But ok..

do your continual progress.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:23:10 PM by Marvel » Logged

Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »

He Marvel ,

There was a time Keiths was very well responding and open for suggestions made by users. Maybe he still is, i have not tested him For a while now. Maybe the coders have lost some focus or interest, that would be a shame but there will be others, or maybe you can do better yourself. If so, let me know.
zf96733n
Confused Newbie

« Reply #737 on: June 19, 2016, 11:51:52 AM »

Does it work for bovada sng and mtt and how much is it now?
FoldEm89
Confident Newbie

« Reply #738 on: June 19, 2016, 04:43:34 PM »

Can this automatically open more than one table? Like if I want to play 2 MTT's at the same time, all the time?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #739 on: June 20, 2016, 07:42:08 PM »

Any news about fixing "triple spam" via notify email function yet?  sleep sleep

Seems some emails doesn't even reach you. You told me: "No - I actually haven't received any notification emails. Maybe try sending a test message from the "Notify" tab."
You want to insult me? Ok. Are you really think im that dumb and didn't managed to do that as first step? If you could little bit pay attention what other writing to you, would know I have setup already my own email server which requires some knowledge. More ever when you couldn't fix final "Congrats pop-up" handle function we fixed that with other coders by adding simple piece of code to new application. About notifications.. I've tested and from my side everything is working all notifications are sent. So better you fix your source code of wf & firewall/filter of email lol ok..
Communicate with Keiths via emails is even worse than tie a note at turtle's back and let bring it to him. Decrease price of wildfire if you're rookie with .net coding language. So it will be reasonable decision since you don't have time and after reading couple pages back from this thread seems you don't have a clue what you're doing and if you somehow magically fix issue by reading .net beginner tutorials which you found at internet, anyway after goes thousands updates to fix your simple coding mistakes. So stop wasting customers patient time and money.

But ok..

do your continual progress.

Hi Marvel,

Seems there was a problem getting your redirected messages but, yes, I did end up receiving them.  Sometimes life gets in the way of botting and I can't respond as quickly as I would like.  Even though some things may seem simple to fix they are often quite difficult - otherwise - you would see more than just WildFire and Hydra.  Even something as simple looking as a popup can be difficult to handle - while making sure a similar important popup window does not get closed inadvertently.

Constant changes to both the bot and the poker sites require constant programming changes.  For example, the bot closes some popups that it didn't previously - which makes it more difficult to detect things like the end of a game.

I'll respond to you via email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length