Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:02:53 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 459323 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #680 on: April 07, 2016, 02:49:15 AM »

I fired up WF (trial) at 888poker and i get the message "# of tables in lobby was 0", it doesn't touch the lobby window at all, not strange it doesn't fins anything  Roll Eyes
It says that the Poker site is set to 888 and that lobby is found.
It also manage to open and login to 888 with schedule.
Any idea whats wrong? Or what I have done wrong?

Hi SadoTronder,

Can you give try both the SNG and MTT options and see if they both report zero tables when it attempts to scan?

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #681 on: April 08, 2016, 03:59:02 PM »

Hi Keiths,

Shanky is up first, but when do you think you have Wildfire Ipoker ready ?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #682 on: April 09, 2016, 03:30:49 AM »

Hi Keiths,

Shanky is up first, but when do you think you have Wildfire Ipoker ready ?

Hi Baart,

I haven't had a chance to look at the changes required yet but based on recent changes to other sites, it will probably take between 1 and 2 weeks.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #683 on: April 09, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »

Sounds good.

I like to help with .bmp's or whatever you need. Same goes for Shanky
nicko79
Confused Newbie

« Reply #684 on: April 12, 2016, 07:24:12 AM »

Is cash for Bovada currently not working? I can get SNG and MTT to load fine.  Cash though does not properly browse through the tables.  Using trial to test it out.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #685 on: April 13, 2016, 12:57:09 AM »

Is cash for Bovada currently not working? I can get SNG and MTT to load fine.  Cash though does not properly browse through the tables.  Using trial to test it out.

Hi nicko79,

I've only got SNG and MTT modes working for the 2 sites that recently changed (888 and Bovada).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
PokerForYou
Confused Newbie

« Reply #686 on: April 13, 2016, 09:19:33 PM »

I fired up WF (trial) at 888poker and i get the message "# of tables in lobby was 0", it doesn't touch the lobby window at all, not strange it doesn't fins anything  Roll Eyes
It says that the Poker site is set to 888 and that lobby is found.
It also manage to open and login to 888 with schedule.
Any idea whats wrong? Or what I have done wrong?

Exact same issue here but with cash games lobby, trying both this and Hydra and neither is working. I'm on the trial for both right now and neither is going too well. Tongue
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #687 on: April 25, 2016, 06:56:33 PM »

Keiths, please check your e-mail 5th day no replay.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #688 on: April 25, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »

Exact same issue here but with cash games lobby, trying both this and Hydra and neither is working. I'm on the trial for both right now and neither is going too well. Tongue

Hi PokerForYou,

I can easily tell you why 888 cash tables aren't working in WildFire.  I haven't recoded that section since 888 changed their lobby.  I did change the SNG and MTT sections for 888.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #689 on: April 25, 2016, 09:08:35 PM »

Keiths, please check your e-mail 5th day no replay.

Hi Marvel,

I believe I've replied to everything so I possibly missed the one you are referring to.  Perhaps you can resend it and note that it's a repeat.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Marvel
Botter

« Reply #690 on: April 26, 2016, 08:09:03 PM »

Hi Marvel,

I believe I've replied to everything so I possibly missed the one you are referring to.  Perhaps you can resend it and note that it's a repeat.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hey, i've sent message from different e-mail now. Hope this time it will reach you  Smiley

FreefallingChips
Confident Newbie

« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2016, 12:47:08 AM »

Hi keiths,
I just fired up the trial for ACR... it is able to load up the tables from ACR great, however, it is not loading holdembot.  It starts the program and then closes it?  I ended up having to open the bot manually.  thanks for your help.  I would really like what you are doing here.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #692 on: April 27, 2016, 01:11:11 AM »

Hi keiths,
I just fired up the trial for ACR... it is able to load up the tables from ACR great, however, it is not loading holdembot.  It starts the program and then closes it?  I ended up having to open the bot manually.  thanks for your help.  I would really like what you are doing here.

Hi FreefallingChips,

I'm thinking that it's just hiding the holdembot and you need to use the predefined HotKey ALT+1 to show or hide bot #1 , ALT+2 to show or hide bot #2 etc.

If that's not the problem please send me an email.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #693 on: May 05, 2016, 08:31:47 AM »

Hello Keiths,

I have an issue where I just want to play one type of SNG on ACR. I'm able to select and save it. Wildfire is able to scan, enter, and play the first SNG. However, it is not able to do so after the first SNG is done. I have it set to play 1 at a time and play 8 in a row. I even set the min players from 1 to 0 but that didn't help. It does say "error" scanning lobby. I wonder why it works the first time but not thereafter?

Regards,
Greenpoker44
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #694 on: May 07, 2016, 04:28:58 PM »

Hello Keiths,

I have an issue where I just want to play one type of SNG on ACR. I'm able to select and save it. Wildfire is able to scan, enter, and play the first SNG. However, it is not able to do so after the first SNG is done. I have it set to play 1 at a time and play 8 in a row. I even set the min players from 1 to 0 but that didn't help. It does say "error" scanning lobby. I wonder why it works the first time but not thereafter?

Hi greenpoker44,

I'll run a test using that scenario and let you know what I experience.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
husngfan
Confused Newbie

« Reply #695 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35:21 AM »

Will this work with Ipoker's Twister sngs?? Or will it attach the bot to the tables if I manually register?? Thanks.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #696 on: May 09, 2016, 11:34:52 PM »

Will this work with Ipoker's Twister sngs?? Or will it attach the bot to the tables if I manually register?? Thanks.

Hi husngfan,

Well, I believe it did work with them on the original Ipoker sites.  I believe some or most of the sites have upgraded their lobbies so results will vary at this time.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Slovenc
Experienced Botter

dej ne prbijite !

« Reply #697 on: May 11, 2016, 08:30:00 AM »

HI  guys maybe its a newbeei Q but my trial verison of WF keeps closing active tabels of SNGs on Titan and Netbet and its saying im playing Twister or DoN but im playing a 10c turbo 9 man sng anybody can help?

Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #698 on: May 11, 2016, 12:01:25 PM »

Hi slovenc,

Strange behaviour of Wildfire. Normally wildfire does not close a live table. Are you sure you are on old Ipoker software?

i would focus at other sites then Ipoker right now, because they are all updated or real soon to be updated and the bot does not support these sites anymore.
888 or America's (or BlackChip , true poker) is do able
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #699 on: May 11, 2016, 04:54:17 PM »

The EU version of Titan still uses the old software so WF still works 100% with that version.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length