Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 12:51:38 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 478355 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #660 on: March 21, 2016, 03:04:18 AM »

Does it work on Windows Server 2008 R2?
Thanks

Hi Danmartin,

It runs on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions) so it should also run on Windows Server 2008 R2.  I don't normally test it on Server Operating Systems but I can't think of any reason why it won't work.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Sgt Chuckles
zeros

« Reply #661 on: March 22, 2016, 02:17:30 AM »

So on Bovada it will learn a sit n go but then it will scan the lobby forever and wont register. I was able to get it to register once but the registration failed Huh? I messed with it for few hours and couldn't get any farther than this.
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #662 on: March 22, 2016, 04:44:27 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I'm still having problems where the app won't register for SNGs on Black Chip Poker. 
-I have the SNG selected and the box is checked. The SNG is added to the schedule list.
-SNG mode is checked.
-Start the app and it says "no SNGs are selected/checked for the current site (see SNG listing tab). Skipping Scn.

It works fine for MTTs on BCP and ACR. Thanks.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #663 on: March 22, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »

Hi Keiths,

I'm still having problems where the app won't register for SNGs on Black Chip Poker. 
-I have the SNG selected and the box is checked. The SNG is added to the schedule list.
-SNG mode is checked.
-Start the app and it says "no SNGs are selected/checked for the current site (see SNG listing tab). Skipping Scn.

It works fine for MTTs on BCP and ACR. Thanks.

Hi greenpoker44,

Check the "site" name that gets learned and use the one that works for MTTs.  I take the lobbies title and remove things like "logged in as xyz" for purposes of matching a site to the lobby so there's a possibility I removed or did not remove the right stuff for BlackChip.

If you still can't get it to find a match let me know.  Meanwhile I check the coding for BCP SNGs.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #664 on: March 24, 2016, 06:05:23 AM »

Hi greenpoker44,

Check the "site" name that gets learned and use the one that works for MTTs.  I take the lobbies title and remove things like "logged in as xyz" for purposes of matching a site to the lobby so there's a possibility I removed or did not remove the right stuff for BlackChip.

If you still can't get it to find a match let me know.  Meanwhile I check the coding for BCP SNGs.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

Hi Keiths,

That worked! For MTTs the site name is just "blackchip" but for SNGs it had additional info  "blackchip logged in as ..."  thanks

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Lagaf
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #665 on: March 25, 2016, 07:28:06 AM »

Hi Keiths,

do you have information for cash game at Ipoker ? (no Waiting list).
The bot must just take a sit now, but don't work with WF  Undecided

Thanks
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #666 on: March 26, 2016, 07:59:38 PM »

I sent you via Paypal 12 months renewal but not received anything yet .
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #667 on: March 27, 2016, 03:17:58 AM »

I sent you via Paypal 12 months renewal but not received anything yet .

Hi fk11,

Thank you for the license renewal. 

Please check your email for the registration code as it should have been sent by now.  (Also check your junk/spam folder just in case it got placed there)

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
JBall2
Confident Newbie

« Reply #668 on: March 28, 2016, 07:30:07 PM »

I need help...  Im getting an error message saying the Bot File not found..  But i have the bot on my desktop. is there a place the bot should be located so that wildfire can locate it?
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #669 on: March 28, 2016, 08:07:38 PM »

Hi Jball,

Just choose the path where you installed the bot. Default should be C: poker/data or C:Users\Jball\poker\data\holdembot.exe

So you go from wildfire , Tab main> bot location> select>C: poker/data ....

That should do it
JBall2
Confident Newbie

« Reply #670 on: March 28, 2016, 09:25:01 PM »

Ok i figured out that issue. but now my issure is it wont close the window after the SNG is completed. I'm playing on bovada/bodog.
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #671 on: March 29, 2016, 12:32:58 AM »

Ok i figured out that issue. but now my issure is it wont close the window after the SNG is completed. I'm playing on bovada/bodog.

I have the same issue. I don't think that Keiths has solved the table closing yet.
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #672 on: March 31, 2016, 05:36:41 AM »

Wildfire v3.9.45 is not pressing start on the bot after opening a tournament on Black Chip. It just sits at the table. Any ideas?

I believe in happy endings.
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #673 on: April 01, 2016, 02:47:05 AM »

Wildfire v3.9.45 is not pressing start on the bot after opening a tournament on Black Chip. It just sits at the table. Any ideas?

Hi fsubar,

I've got a few people saying it's not recognizing tables on ACR and BCP.  I'm thinking it's a specific type of table.  Can you use the "Debug" table to capture a screenshot of the table (drag and drop the red square onto the top of a table) and then click "Save".  Email me the 2 files that it creates (bmp and txt).

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #674 on: April 01, 2016, 02:48:34 AM »

WildFire Combo v3.9.62

- update for table closing on Bovada
- handles 888 Member Message Popup at end of game
- handles 888 Login Window
- fix for ACR/BCP site name when learning an SNG - stripped off 'logged in as xyz'
- Fix for problem with some 888 MTTs table names

Click here to view an actual video session of WildFire handling an SNG.

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note:
To instantly receive a free 7 day license via email please click 'Help', 'Register' on the Wildfire menu options.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2016, 12:52:19 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I have had no luck getting WF to work with Betonline MTTs (just want to play the freerolls). It scans the tourney lobby but won't register. It works fine with BCP/ACR MTTs.

Thanks.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2016, 01:00:24 AM »

Hi Keiths,

I have had no luck getting WF to work with Betonline MTTs (just want to play the freerolls). It scans the tourney lobby but won't register. It works fine with BCP/ACR MTTs.

Thanks.

Actually, I see the issue. BetOnline won't let me register for freerolls for some reason! Registration is open but the option "for me" to register is NOT THERE! I'm logged in. I love this bot however?!?!?!

Regards,
Greenpoker44
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2016, 01:06:12 AM »

Actually, I see the issue. BetOnline won't let me register for freerolls for some reason! Registration is open but the option "for me" to register is NOT THERE! I'm logged in. I love this bot however?!?!?!

I was a little off. It is just the $100 freeroll the BetOnline won't let me register for. Not sure why.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
fsubar
Serious Botter

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2016, 09:50:15 PM »

The WF update has solved whatever the issue was with it not starting the bot on opened tourney tables on BCP. However, now it isn't repositioning tables, even thought the coords are still set. However, this isn't a big deal, as I only play one tourney at a time anyway.

I believe in happy endings.
SadoTronder
zeros

« Reply #679 on: April 06, 2016, 09:20:17 PM »

I fired up WF (trial) at 888poker and i get the message "# of tables in lobby was 0", it doesn't touch the lobby window at all, not strange it doesn't fins anything  Roll Eyes
It says that the Poker site is set to 888 and that lobby is found.
It also manage to open and login to 888 with schedule.
Any idea whats wrong? Or what I have done wrong?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length